The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey, people! Check out my moves! *shakes groove thang* I love this music. *robotic wiggle*

Gah. You guys all smell. *retch*

OK, so Eric and Jeremy and BJ and Tyler came in first and second, respectively. Again. Both your teams worked well together and things went smoothly for you. Booooooring.

Monica is truly the leader of MoJo, isn't she? She counted 41 heads and Joseph counted 40, so you went with her answer. And for the last time: no, I will not have dinner with you.

Lake: pretty funny that guy who told you 41 was right but wasn't the groundskeeper, eh? *slaps knee* Way to go, Michelle! You finally did a Roadblock. Though apparently, Lake thought he could do it better. What were you guys wearing on your chests there? Not a good look for either of you.

Fran and Barry: isn't it amazing how you got completely turned around inside the city and still managed to be in 4th place out of the Detour? Maybe you could try a positive outlook now and again. It wasn't nearly as catastrophic as you thought.

Ray's look of death may have worked on the motorcycle guys in Brazil, but it didn't help you at all with people in Sicily, did it? Yolanda, time to get a move on with those Roadblocks. You've done exactly 1 out of 5 now.

David and Lori, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. You can go do some naughty Pilates in Sequesterville now. Be thankful we didn't give you sad goofy music to go out by.

Thanks to Angelfood for inventing this game.

As always, please keep the game in the game thread.

New players are welcome! All the Racers have been spoken for as well as:
BJ/Tyler's Camera Guy
The Pit Stop Mat
The Clue
The Cluebox
The Genie
Phil's Golf Equipment
Yolanda's Butt

Please feel free to post as anyone else. For example: the conductor, a swordfish...be creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Cygnus X1 04-06-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Eejay 04-06-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-06-06 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Cygnus X1 04-06-06 10
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-06-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 beau_30 04-06-06 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 dragonflies 04-06-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 byoffer 04-06-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 mikey 04-06-06 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-06-06 18
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Max Headroom 04-10-06 29
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 mikey 04-10-06 31
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 greeneyes 04-10-06 32
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 mikey 04-10-06 33
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-11-06 35
                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 greeneyes 04-11-06 37
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-06-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-06-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-06-06 15
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-06-06 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Molaholic 04-06-06 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Lisa0116 04-06-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-06-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 mikey 04-06-06 16
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-06-06 19
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 bystander 04-07-06 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Cygnus X1 04-07-06 21
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 mrc 04-07-06 22
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-07-06 23
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-08-06 26
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Cygnus X1 04-08-06 27
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Skiptown5 04-08-06 25
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 bystander 04-10-06 34
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 CouchTater 04-11-06 36
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 Cygnus X1 04-07-06 24
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 bystander 04-09-06 28
 Zzzzzz..... Max Headroom 04-10-06 30
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 cahaya 04-12-06 38
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6 ARnutz 04-12-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Yo! Why are all you Sicilian peeps dissing me? I just wanna know where this place is, and you're ignoring me! 'Supwidat? I am NOT just out of Da Hood! *makes note to file discrimination suit*

Did you like my fall out of the kayak? It would have felt better if it had been warmer. And NObody threw that ball further than me.

Oh and Phil . . . leave the dancing to someone better qualified. Like me.

I just wanted to show I could do as many Roadblocks as Lake.

Eejay 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Eejay Click to send private message to Eejay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
You think the Sicilians were disrespecting you? What about you Americans disrespecting me! Every single time I went on someone's back, or in their arms, someone had to cry "foul odor!". Even the host hated my scent! And Monica, dear, dead swordfish should be handled with care, not dropped in the Sicilian market. Other than that little episode, I quite enjoyed being in your arms.

Sincerely,
Luigi the Swordfish

Skiptown5 35 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Ray, how come you didn't have your floaties on? You could've died in that kayak!

04-06-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Do I know you? I'm Ray, as in sun.

I wasn't worried. Having overcome her fear of water in Moscow, my girl would have jumped in with her nice butt multitudinous thighs swimming skills and rescued me.

Yours, OTOH, would just stand there and whine.

Yo is trying out for the 2008 Olympics. On the 4x100 medley relay.

04-06-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
You probably don't know me, since we're usually so far ahead of you in the race.

Are you kidding me? Have you SEEN the flotation devices on my girl?

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-06-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey BJ, Tyler. Man you couldn't beaten the brats, if you didn't fall in a sleep in the car, but hey sweet second place isn't a bad finish. to bad they didn't get to show me dancing with phil. But hey Tyler was doing his dance again. Sorry about leaking thoose pictures about you guys and the frats. Oopps.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
So Eric & I talked about it before this leg began, and we figured we'd have a better shot picking up some girls with a million bucks than without (even tho we are both such studs). So bye bye Pinkies, we're racing for real now!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
So there it is... the dream is over. Geeks still rule the world, but just not TAR. We still had a ball, and I know that the love that Dave and I share is strong. Almost as strong as that fish smell.

In honor of last night's show, I am working on a new swordfish pizza for PizzaHut. Heck, anchovies are wimpy little toppings - imagine the customers my restaurant back in Kansas when I introduce the swordfish pizza!

So in departing, I want to say thanks to all the other racers. Here is a little coupon you can use when you come into my PizzaHut to try out the fish pizza.

And to Dave, my love monkey, thanks so much for being my rock.

Now let's go wrestle at Losers Lodge

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
I blame Lake for our demise. There was a 95% probability we could have beaten the Double D's this week if he hadn't yielded them.

Lori, as much as I love you and want to do nasty things to you in public settings (which everyone loves watching), it seems I suddenly find myself THE ONLY STRAIGHT GUY IN SEQUESTERVILLE. So my stock is rising. Eric, Jeremy -- your women are mine now. Wanda, Desiree -- can I go out with both of you or do I have to choose? Glamazons -- Can I come over and hook up your computer?

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Hey I'm sorry to see you guys go. We did have fun sharing the cab with you in Ru-see-i-a even though you couldn't keep your eyes off my fabulous oobies. I know you couldn't help it. But hey ya'll, we can meet up after we win. You can come to Ar kansas and you can see what it feels like to hang with all the cool beautiful people for a change. You'll have fun.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 08:47 AM (EST)

Dadgummit Dave, you got Philiminated because you're "Fat Dave" and everyone outran you! Don't blame me for your problems! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a race to win.

And take your dingdong girlfriend with you!

04-10-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Sorry, Lake, I didn't mean to blame you. I meant to say it was Michelle's fault. Like everything else.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

Hey there, hold on just one second! It was soooo not my fault. I'm just doing what I have to do to stay in the race. If Lori had figured out how to put together the statue last week, it wouldn't be an issue, now would it?

Woohoo! I did a roadblock, and completed it fairly easily. Yes Lake tried to tell me how to do it, but I did it my way, and I was right, yet again. Now if I can only get my husband to remember to listen to me, we'll win this thing.

By the way, Monica -- quit the whining about the fish. It wasn't that bad, just wait until you have children to carry around, the fish was nothing compared to a squirming 40 pound three year old.

How hot did Lake look shirtless, even with that ridicuous thing around his chest?

04-10-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
If Lori
>had figured out how to
>put together the statue last
>week, it wouldn't be an
>issue, now would it?
>
The problem is that there were two extra pieces. Lori was trying to fit those in. I guess when you visit a dentist's office in Mississippi and they find two extra pieces when they are done they just say "close enough" and move on to the next patient. but when you go to pizza hut in Kansas you find two extra pieces on the floor, you can be sure those two extra pieces end up back on your pizza so that you get your moneys worth.

04-11-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Well, Michelle, if you would have been anywhere close to us in the race you would have seen that I had no problem with carrying the fish. It was the fact that the Eetalian guy we were supposed to give the fish to didn't answer when we called his name.

Is it my fault that Eetalians don't understand their own language? Geez.

Oh and by the way, my Joseph looks way more hot without a shirt. He just doesn't have to beef up his ego by trying to prove it by showing it to the world. Besides, Lake looked like a dork with that strap around him. You too by the way.

Does anyone have a mirror? I think my mascara is running

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-06 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

Whatever! Lake is so hot! But can we agree on one thing -- Barry without a shirt is just plain scary!

Gee, Monica, I'm sorry, I thought it was you that could barely carry the fish, and had your arms stretched out in front of you, like it was the grossest thing ever. That must have been some other blonde with raccoon eyes from her mascara.

Honestly, I like Lori a lot, I'm sorry she got phil-iminated. She just over-thought the statue task, and tore it apart so many times, when if I remember right, she had it correct the first time.

04-06-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
What do you want???

Sorry, I thought Monica was screamin' at me again. I'm hearin' that in my sleep now.

04-06-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"

Joseph!

*snif* *snif* I can't carry this stinking smelly thing no more. *snif* I'm too smart and good looking to do this. *wah wah* *snif*

04-06-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
It's alright, it's not your fault. These stoopid eyetalian locals are no help! They should be telling us (in English) which stand we need to take our fish to.

I swear, I'm about to go Rambo on the whole market.

04-06-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Yeah and geez I mean that Luigi or Lasagna or Linguini person wouldn’t let us know he was the guy! I liked it better in Palomino.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Well, another great adventure in Italy...

All those guys giving me the eye, even when I was toting that horrible fish. But I still don't get why the frat boys are ignoring me. (I'm probably just too much for them -- they're used to those docile women, not somebody who will give them a real battle...)

Then, when my Ray Ray fell in the water -- I was so scared! He is such a hunk afterall. Didja just lvoe the way he tossed that ball so far?

We need to step up the pace though -- the geeks were the only team we beat and that old couple don't look like the're going to slow down (well, until the bungee jump -- hey, that'll be a great opportunity for me to show off -- nice tight shorts with straps!)

Phil, we all know Kiwis can dance, so why embarass yourself?

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Man these racing people are so LAME.

The Kayak Polo Players

04-06-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey Fran, so sorry about your "pathetic" Barry. Did ya'll see my Joseph throw the ball? He has such good hands.

By the way,Fran, have you ever heard of something called WAX. You should try it on your Barry's arms. I mean, he looks like proof of the Darwin theory. It's probably why he couldn't throw so well, all that hair flying in the wind causing friction. And on top of that Ewww...

Barbie and ken rule, woo hoo!

04-06-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
You mean that wasn't a sweater on Barry? Phew, I was planning to borrow that sweater if it was a non-elim leg.

04-06-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

Oh my god, you ARE a nerd. Forget the skin fur, that you'd even consider wearing that old geezer's sweater is scary nerdy.

I'm not dumb, just foreign word challanged.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
I can't believe the Frat-bois didn't fall for our clever signup sheet. And it looked so official and everything, not like the typical post-it notes with numbers on them.

Hey Monica, thanks for the hug. Now I know why Joseph is always smilin. That smell you gasped at was totally due to the fish and had nothing to do with the fact that I haven't bathed in 2 weeks.

Next week its Tyler and me who will be coming in first.

04-07-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
So BJ, could you please tell me, and the world:

Are they real?

I suspect that may be why Monica floats so well.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey, anybody wanna see if my shafts are flexible?

What is Phil's golf equipment?
It is Masters weekend, ya know.

04-07-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Joseph!

*snif* *snif* This weird "Sun",what-e-ver..., guy is making some nasty insinuations about my perfectly shaped floatation devices. *snif* Oh no, now my mascara is running. *wah wah* Say something Joseph. *snif* By the way, who is he? Is he part of this race, cause I don't remember seeing him before?

Hey, just because I was made in a factory in China doesn't mean that my floatation devices aren't real in my world.

04-08-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Just do like everyone else does in the places we've been to so far; pay no attention to him.

04-08-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
I'd rather be UTR than a Lenny and Karyn Uglo-American like you two.

And I prefer Yo's muscular thighs to Monica's. Not a lick of cellulite.

Those muscles come in handy at times, iykwim.

04-08-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Oh, they're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!!

Did Yolanda get the sex change op just before the race? How else would you explain those big ol' man thighs?

04-10-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Yes they are!!!! Lucky Dawg!

04-11-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey guys, group hug!

Eww...what is that smell? At least you don't smell like the slime surrounding those junior high students that somehow have managed to stay in the lead.

It's amazing what they can create in factories these days

04-07-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Sheesh. They talked about me the whole episode, and didn't show my face once. That's respect for ya.

Maybe Mama Paolo will let me have some of her lasagna.

04-09-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Hey Tony Bro....I was wondering where you were also!

LMAO!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Zzzzzz....."
Aw, come on now! Can't I sleep another hour?

What's that? A race? Uhhhhh.....

Haill yeah, I'm ready to go! Come on Michelle, let's go win this race!

Sleep deprivation is a sumbitch. It's making me cranky.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

Well, us ol' folkies continue our fourth place run. If that keeps up, we'll make it to the final episodes.

Now, where was that clue box again? *squint*

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.6"
Oh Barry! There you are! I've been searching for you everywhere! I could've sworn you were just standing next to that cluebox.

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •