The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"He broke her heart"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

stlwalker77 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stlwalker77 Click to send private message to stlwalker77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"He broke her heart"
Travis has broken poor Moana's heart I think that if he knew that he wasn't going to choose her then he shouldn't have lead her on cuz it was clear as day how she felt about him. I don't think that Sarah and him will make it cuz she is to plain. But then again TV edit so much. I how ever do think that Moana and Travis made a better couple

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: He broke her heart stlwalker77 02-28-06 1
   RE: He broke her heart Impulsyv 02-28-06 2
   RE: He broke her heart lovelycharmaine 02-28-06 3
 RE: He broke her heart woiwod 02-28-06 4
   RE: He broke her heart carmaj0530 02-28-06 5
 RE: He broke her heart lonnieh 02-28-06 6
 RE: He broke her heart INFP Defender 02-28-06 7
   RE: He broke her heart sharnina 02-28-06 8
       RE: He broke her heart INFP Defender 02-28-06 9
           RE: He broke her heart sharnina 02-28-06 10
               RE: He broke her heart INFP Defender 02-28-06 11
 Personally, I think he chose the wr... BlueLies 02-28-06 12
 RE: He broke her heart rboone67 03-01-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

stlwalker77 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stlwalker77 Click to send private message to stlwalker77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: He broke her heart"
I really like Moana I hope they bring her back as a bachelorette she would be a show that I would love to see. Cause I want to see her have the happy ever after lifestyle. Also did anyone notice how he presented Sara with the ring. It was liking telling her that we can be friends with the ring on the necklace how unromantic.

Impulsyv 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Impulsyv Click to send private message to Impulsyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: He broke her heart"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

I'm just wondering if they have Moana on Suicide Alert this evening... that was a gut-wrenching farewell! She fell hard. I feel bad for her, thinking she was made a fool is just saddening. She has some intense issues that are deep-rooted. The Captain Obvious in me is screaming "bad past relationships!" The unfortunate thing for her is she did shed her armor for this great guy and, in her mind, was kicked in the teeth. She's going to be damaged by this for a long time, with the emotional samsonite she harbors. A "fear of abandonment" comes to mind. One day, hopefully, she'll be able to trust again and see this as just another lesson in life.

As for Sarah - YEA for her!!! I always thought those two would be good for each other. A kindergarten teacher and ER doctor - what an irresistable combo! Guess we'll see where it goes from here... hopefully not into the vast cavern of "it-just-didn't-work-out-but-we're-still-super-great-friends."

lovelycharmaine 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelycharmaine Click to send private message to lovelycharmaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: He broke her heart"
I'm sure she was... but since then has moved on. She will find a better guy than Travis!

Hmmm Wonder why isn't there any After The Rose episode? I smell cover-up

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=1983447

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: He broke her heart"
I really felt bad for Moana. I think she really fell for him and her definitely broke her heart. Does anyone know if she is ok? I really felt there was lots of chemistry between them but he was a chicken and went along with his parents. Sarah is far to "perfect" and that relationship will probably never develop into anything. Travis really lost a very interesting person when he treated Moana so shabbily. What's wrong with a person have some feelings? Sarah seems so bland and blank.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: He broke her heart"
I went back and forth between feeling bad for her and wondering if she was "acting". Many times it seemed like she was repeating herself & reading a "script". She's hard to figure out. I agree that they had a connection together but you have to be able adapt outside of just the 2 of you together. Evident from the family meeting scenarios that she just wasn't able. She seems like a nice girl, this just didn't seem to be the place for her to find her soul mate.

lonnieh 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lonnieh Click to send private message to lonnieh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: He broke her heart"
I thinks its terrible he broke Moanna's heart. He knew how emitional she was, this is the first time I believe he could tell how terrible it would be to mess with this kind of girls heart. I think they picked him off the street and he got into something he really wasn't ready for. I don't think for one second he will marry Sara ring on a necklace, she's a fool and should have thanks but no thanks! He took the only way out on national tv to get out of this. He had chemistry with Moanna with Sara, she's like his sister. No chemistry watching him kiss her was terrible. If Sara didn't see this she was just out of touch.

INFP Defender 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail INFP%20Defender Click to send private message to INFP%20Defender Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: He broke her heart"
Travis loved Moana and couldn't handle the intensity of genuine, intimate, transcendent love. He's thinking, gee, "I need a doctor's wife to design a fur closet for my new high rise apartment. I'll just marry someone who can be my social secretary and front man and have affairs with the genuine woman." He definitely took the easy way out.

Moana was about Travis & Moana, Travis was about Doctor Travis. He lost. 85% of the people are Sensors according the Meyers Briggs temperament indicator and they do not get Intuitives. They are supernatural empaths and it is just a different way of being. Those willing to take the risk can experience the "complete me" kind of love!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: He broke her heart"
INFP Defender writes;
"85% of the people are Sensors according the Meyers Briggs temperament indicator and they do not get Intuitives. They are supernatural empaths and it is just a different way of being. Those willing to take the risk can experience the "complete me" kind
of love! "

Huh??

02-28-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail INFP%20Defender Click to send private message to INFP%20Defender Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: He broke her heart"
well my knee jerk reaction is "...(you) do not get Intuitives," but as an intuitive feelers I want to help you understand.

The Meyers Briggs Temperament Indicator is the standardized psychological tool for understanding personality types. You can read about it here: http://www.personalitypage.com/four-prefs.html

Moana is probably an INFJ or ENFJ.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: He broke her heart"
I read the link and get all the stuff about personality types because we all fall somewhere in all of those descriptions. It is psychology after all.

I guess the part that makes me scratch my head is the term "supernatual empath". Are you suggesting that Moana is an empath? I just thought she was a little unstable. And she is - look up borderline personality disorder. I think Jung woud agree with me.

02-28-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: He broke her heart"
Sharnina, it's true, N's (iNtuitives) often get classified with personality disorders and I believe it's because we are trying so hard to conform to a world that doesn't understand us and we've taken riff since we were kids for being different. Actually nearly everyone could be classified with some kind of disorder, but that's why all our kids are on Ritalin!

Maybe you're married to an N (iNtuitive)and can see a little more into the situation. Just read the first few lines of this page: http://look.net/success/NFNT and this one to understand Moana: http://look.net/success/NF

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye." The Little Prince (1943) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Personally, I think he chose the wrong one..."
...he had that look on his face as she drove off in the limo.

Moana is gorgeous. This rejection just means she'll find someone who is better suited for her. She'll probably find him within the year.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

rboone67 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rboone67 Click to send private message to rboone67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: He broke her heart"
He wasn't leading Moana on. He was obviously interested in her and had feelings for her. It's a TV show, and he isn't going to tell her before the final night that he doesn't want to be with her... come on! Being eliminated is the way the game works, and she should have been better prepared for that possibility.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •