The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Finals Week Three"
I thought that Bo was...

Oh yeah. The show hasn't aired yet. But the rankings thread is here, willing and waiting for you, the home viewer, to fill it up with ranking goodness. So hop to it!

After the show airs, of course...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three ginger 03-29-05 1
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three seahorse 03-29-05 2
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three Devious Weasel 03-29-05 3
       RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three ginger 03-29-05 4
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three FFantasyFX 03-29-05 5
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three shedevil 03-30-05 17
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three geekboy 03-29-05 6
 My rankings AyaK 03-29-05 7
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three PhoenixMons 03-29-05 8
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three emydi 03-29-05 9
   see: PhoenixMons true 03-29-05 10
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three LozengeofLove 03-30-05 15
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three badger 03-30-05 11
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three robyn12 03-30-05 12
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three seahorse 03-30-05 13
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three uberspoon 03-30-05 14
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three anotherkim 03-30-05 16
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three geekboy 03-30-05 18
 Pudding mrc 03-30-05 19
   Paula samboohoo 03-30-05 20
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three samboohoo 03-30-05 21
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three aquariaqueen 03-30-05 22
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three Roo 03-30-05 23
 Dreadful Breezy 03-30-05 24
   Ahem Breezy 03-31-05 30
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three Devious Weasel 03-30-05 25
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three Corvis 03-30-05 26
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three lovwigglesworth 03-30-05 27
   RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three taffnic 03-30-05 28
 RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three Mysterious Jedi 03-30-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
You were one of those kids who shopped for school supplies at the end of July, weren't you?

I know, Never Tease a Weasel. But sometimes I must.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Can we use ESP.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

03-29-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Sure - although that might be a cool thread all on its own.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
And on the 6th day, Karnak the Magnificent was resurrected.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
I missed the first 2.5 performances, which made me a bit peeved. However, considering that most of the contestants didn't deliver tonight, I perhaps was spared prolonged avenue. Anyway, my notes for tonight:

Bo - Keep on Reputation
Jessica - Keep on Reputation
Anwar - Please, put him in the Bottom Three. Hopefully, it might scare him enough so that he sings the beginning of songs as well as the end.

Vonzell - 7
Carrie - 7
Constantine - 6
Nikko - 6
Nadia - 5
Anthony - 4
Scott - 3

My bottom three: Anwar, Anthony, and Scott. With Scott hopefully being booted.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
GREAT:
1.Constantine- He sounded better than anyone else tonight and really sold the song.
2. Jessica- I don't get why everyone is so hard on her, she has such a beautiful voice, much better than Carrie.

GOOD:
3. Bo- I love his voice and his stage presence. He is more a star than most of the people on this show this season.
4. Nadia- I think she did a great job and not many could pull that song off.

OKAY:
5. Anthony- He gets big points from me for making the song so different. I think the reason why people have trouble liking him is because of his accent, when he sings he sounds a little forced with the words sometimes.
6.Vonzell- at least she didn't kill it.
7. Carrie- She was straining through most of the song and it wasn't very good. She is the definition of boring.
8. Nikko- There just isn't anything special about him or his voice. He does sound like Eddie Murphy when he talks though.

HORRIBLE:
9. Anwar- He was so bad, I forgot he was on the show. I'm serious, I had to go look at a list to see who I was missing.
10. Scott- What a nightmare, I would rather hear Mikalah kill "Love Will Lead You Back" again.

Going home- SCOTT

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
After pondering for an hour or so, the people that stand out in my mind this week are:

Bo
Constantine
Vonzell
Nadia
Carrie

That leaves at the bottom, surprisingly, a lot of guys.

Scott
Anthony
Jessica
Anwar
Nikko

I'd like to see Anthony go, but i have a suspicion it might be Scott.

Anthony or Jessica deserve to go more than Scott.

geekboy

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My rankings"
1) Nadia. A Melissa Ethridge song is the right kind of music for her. Please, Nadia, not Cyndi Lauper again.
2) Carrie. Although I'm not sure that I want to see a straight country singer win, she did a great job on "Independence Day."
3) Bo. Not one of my favorite Black Crowes tunes, but Bo rocked it. Of course, Simon is a "Magic Radio" type, so Simon was guaranteed not to like it...
4) Vonzell. No, she didn't out-Whitney Whitney Houston, but she gave a performance WAY above where I expected her to be. I'm just a little tired of the song (not Vonzell's fault).
5) Constantine. Surprising choice, but Bonnie Raitt was once a rocker too (I saw her open for Little Feat back in 1977, I think, in Delaware, OH). Anyway, although Constantine doesn't have the best voice, he has GREAT personality -- he sells his songs as well as anyone.

Rarely is the split between the good and the not-good right in the middle. But tonight...

6) Scott. Not bad, but he has to excel, because he simply doesn't have the physical look of an Idol.
7) Nikko. Is it better to look good than to sing good? Nikko looked like an Idol tonight, but this isn't a great performance.
8) Jessica. Nice performance of a boring LeAnn Rimes song. Too country for pop, too dull for me.
9) Anwar. Close race for worst performance of the night. Sorry, judges, but the "big notes" at the end don't save him.
10) Anthony. The look is better ... but the voice still isn't there.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-29-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
My rankings tonight:

1. Nikko - EXCELLENT song choice for him. He has a Tevin Campbell-ish quality to his voice (which is definitely a good thing). I'd love to see him sing something by Mint Condition, Guy, Hi-5, or Jodeci. He seems to fit in really well with that sort of early 90s groove R&B. He was great tonight and really did a superb job. I *heart* Nikko

2. Vonzell - she was my favorite gal from the initial auditions and these past two weeks she's finally proven why I loved her so much. Great performance and I rank her the best of the girls tonight

3. Carrie - some little problems here and there and she looks so boring on stage like she doesn't care that she's up there. She has such a powerful voice but doesn't always know quite what to do with it.

4. Constantine - surprised to rank him this high, but he was way better than I'd have imagined he could be tonight. Showed that he should really be singing this kind of music (faster 'rock' songs don't do anything for his voice at all...all this time I thought he wasn't that great of a vocalist and here he goes proving me (semi) wrong tonight. Certainly not the best male vocals by any means, but he's much better than I thought.

BIG DROP

5. Nadia - a thousand times better than last week. Love the song, but Simon was right on about the reason it may not have worked as well as another similar song might have. Not a whole lot to the song in terms of melody.

6. Bo - luckily there were others who were pretty bad tonight. NOT a good performance from Bo tonight.

ANOTHER BIG DROP

7. Jessica - meh. I'm finally realizing what I don't like about her. It always sounds as if she's forcing the notes and/or her voice. Almost like it's painful for her to sing. Her voice is nice enough, but not good enough. Poor song choice tonight.

8. Scott - Whoa there. I keep defending Scott, but I cannot defend him this week. He sounded terrible.

9. Anwar - YIKES! That was really horrible! The song was all wrong for him and it was painfully obvious tonight. I know he's got a wildly rabid fan base, but he was just really awful tonight. But no one can ever be as bad as...

10. Anthony - good grief. Last week I said he was off-kay (flat) 25% of the time. I was being REALLY nice. Tonight he was off MUCH more than he was on and I actually plugged my ears about 20 seconds in because it was too painful to listen to. Anthony really, really needs to go home tomorrow.

$*%&$% Illini

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
OK we are long lost Love list twins!!! I'm about the same as you are this week..I think the bottom three will come from your bottom 4...I have a soft spot for Scott, so I'm hoping it's not him...I think and hope Anthony goes..

I'm not too fond of Carrie or Constantine, but they have the "it" factor Simon is always talking about...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "see: PhoenixMons"
I just stopped by to post my rankings, but PhoenixMons already posted them! LOL!

Just to recap- (and add to her spot on comments)

1.Nikko
2.Vonzell
3.Carrie/Constantine (tie)
5.Nadia
6. Bo
7. Jessica
8. Scott
9. Anwar
10. Anthony

Speaking of Nikko...He is, by far, the most comfortable looking on stage. While the other guys look like they're dressed for a costume party, or a highschool revue, Nikko is the only one who looks like he would normally dress that way. Those pants that Bo wore? I bet he wouldn't have been caught dead in them before AI. Same for Scott's bedsheet made into a tent, er, I mean shirt. And what was with Anthony's HUGE white shoes? Larry is going to have a field day with this group! Now that I'm passed the shallow stuff, I will say that Nikko possesses the most unique voice in the bunch. The rest of the guys sound so vanilla to me.

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
I agree with your comments exactly, I think I'd only switch Nikko and Vonzell.

Handcrafted by RollDDice

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
1 Constantine
2 Vonzell
3 Bo
4 Nadia
5 Carrie
6 Nikko
7 Anwar
8 Jessica
9 Anthony
10 Scott

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
As usual, my favorite by far was CONSTANTINE. I love him! He is officially my all time favorite contestant ever. He's just so good looking and sexy -- and I love his voice and passion. He really did great tonight.

TOP 3

1. Constantine
2. Carrie
3. Vonzell (usually not a fan of hers but I liked her tonight)

BOTTOM 3

1. Nadia
2. Anthony
3. Nikko

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
1 Vonzell
2 Constantinw
3 Carrie
4 Bo
5 Nadia
6 Anwar
7 Nikko
8 Jessica
9 Scott
10 Anthony

Nikko is all over the place on this list. Although he is the favorite of some, I think he could be in the bottom 3

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout
1.Vonzell - After missing it by a hair 2 weeks running, Baby V finally claims her first week atop my rankings. Her performance was classy, heartfelt, and professional. I don't think her intention was to out-do Whitney..so as far as I'm concerned, that's not an issue. But yeah, her performance was just absoluetly lovely.

2.Carrie - I just don't like country music, but after being awakened to her abilities for the first time last week...I am still in awe of her vocal talent. She reminds me a LOT of Kelly (who's my favorite idol)- just without Kelly's presence on stage and I'm willing to bet that I am not the only one who sees this..it could ultimately cost her the competition that she arguably deserves to win.

3.Nadia - MUCH BETTER!!! *whew* I was nervous as can be for my girl tonight, but I feel she improved leaps and bounds over last week's misfire. She was back to her old poised, confident, commanding self...and again reminded me of all the reasons why I love her. I hope, in large part to a VERY weak night over-all she won't be anywhere near the bottom three.

Not The Best, But Still Pulled A Passing Grade
4.Constantine - Here's the thing..NONE of the guys really did it for me tonight, they were all a bit off their game. However, Constantine was very good. The problem is that wasn't the kind of song I would really want to hear come from him. Even so, Paula proclaimed it his 'best male performance' and who am I to disagree with such a statement?

5.Nikko - I ordered a pizza during his performance, he's totally my 'pee break' singer this season...I'm just ambivalent about him. From what I could tell, he wasn't bad at all. He still bores the pants off me, though.

6.Bo - An extremely weak night for the Bo-ster. I am a HUGE Black Crowes fan, but their music is not well suited to the Idol format. The band arrangement was abysmal and while his showmanship was energetic and fun his vocals teetered on subpar. I remain a HUGE fan, though. Everyone is entitled to an off-night, in my opinion.

If I Wrote One of These Songs, I'd Be P.O'ed
7.Jess - I am neither a fan, nor a hater...but she was dreadful tonight. The song was lifeless as was her performance. During one higher reaching note, her voice made this odd squeak unlike anything I have ever heard...I can't help but wonder if it's giving out on her. I think after a reprive last week, she's back in danger.

8.Anthony - He tackled a song that Fantasia did quite well last season and was by no means successful. He was flat as a pancake at the beginning and his attempt at vocal improv at the ending just didn't work at all. He's fading quickly, I think.

9.Anwar - Man, I love him and it breaks my heart watching him come undone week after week. That glory note at the end probably isn't going to save you this time and I don't think it should. Whatever it was he sang didn't even sound like I Believe I Can Fly. It hurts me to rank him this low, but he was just plain bad.

10.Scott - I have always disliked him more based upon my perception of his personality than based upon his vocal prowess. Tonight though, he hit rock bottom. When Camile Velasco can sing a song better than you, you've got some trouble. Like Anthony, he was also flat...and those weird WOO noises he made a couple of times made me physically cringe.

Predix:
SHOULD be Bottom 3:
Anwar
Anthony
Scott

Will be Bottom 3:
Anthony
Jess
Scott

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
he's totally my 'pee break' singer this season

that nearly made me pee in my chair *giggle*

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
After pondering overnight, the people that stand out in my mind this week are (in no particular order):

Bo
Constantine
Vonzell
Nadia
Carrie

That leaves at the bottom, surprisingly, a lot of guys. Again, in no particular order

Scott
Anthony
Jessica
Anwar
Nikko

Bottom 3 prediction:
Scott
Jessica
Anthony

I'd like to see Anthony go, but i have a suspicion it might be Scott.

Anthony or Jessica deserve to go more than Scott.

geekboy

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Pudding"
I am ranking them by pudding flavors.

Devil's Food:

1. Carrie (A blossoming country talent.)
2. Nadia (Much better than last week, but I may never forgive her for the mohawk.)
3. Vonzell (Who woulda thunk it?)

Plain ole 'nilla:

4. Jessica (Not great but not horrible.)
5. Bo (Back on his rocker, but can't ya find a more recognizable song, dood?)
6. Anthony (Needs to find a way to distance himself from comparisons to Clay, which seems impossible.)

Tapioca:

7. Scott (Decent voice, bad presentation.)
8. Nikko (I don't see the attraction, although I liked his dad.)
9. Constantine (Anybody else think he went soft b/c Bo did last week? And, dood, are you gorging yourself--what's up with the double-chin? And why do you keep stroking your greasy, skanky hair? Is that what teeny-boppers are into today? Not impressed with him at any point this season.)
10. Anwar (Dood, hate to put you below Anwar, but Randy was as honest and correct as I've ever heard him. Consistency, my friend.)

And, Paula, girl, get some drugs that clean the wax out of your ears!!

A Nefarious Dice Creation

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Paula"
I think the problem with Paula IS the drugs -- or the alcohol maybe.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
I did not take notes last night, so I'm pretty much going by memory -- although there were a lot I'd like to forget.

1. Carrie: Great song, great performance.

2. Vonzell: Agree with Ayak that she didn't outdo Whitney, but she did a good job, nonetheless.

3. Nikko: While he really doesn't choose songs that speak to me, I thought he did a good job with this one.

4. Constantine: Nothing spectacular, but it worked.

5. Bo: He has slipped down in the last week or so, but I still enjoy his performances. Not the best song choice, but he still rocked.

6. Anthony: I like the song, he was okay.

7. Scott: I can't seem to get past the fact that he just scares me.

8. Nadia: Much better than last week, but she goes to the bottom 3 because she AGAIN flubbed the words. You've got to get the words right.

9. Jessica: She's up and down, and this week it's down. I didn't enjoy her performance at all.

10. Anwar: The beginning is just to weak. I've said this before, but he sounds like a drunk woman to me.

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Gosh, I have the feeling that I am no longer in touch with the world. I thought Bo and Constantine were horrible, in fact,I fast forwarded to the judges comments after a while on both of them, to hear rave reviews.....I couldn't believe it.

Bo was so distracting with his theatrics...

Top:
Vonzell-classy and talented, but will be forgotten
Carrie-and I so don't want to like her
Nadia-strong contender

Middle:
Nikko-just wish I knew the songs he sings
Bo-still don't see what others see in him
Jessica-she was so great last week, a big slip this week
Anwar-getting weaker by the week

Bottom:
Scott
Anthony
Constantine

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
First, let me say that I wasn't terribly impressed with any of the performances last night. I always enjoy the show, but some nights are just more "kicking" than others. Last night wasn't one of them.

Worthy of praise:

1. Vonzell - She took on a Whitney song and did it justice. And she looked fabulous to boot.
2. Carrie - I didn't love her (I think she was straining a bit), but definitely one of the better performances of the night.
3. Constantine - I'm cringing even as I list him as number 3, but I've got to give him credit. That was a pretty good performance. Now, if he would only stop smoothing his hair back and trying to give sexy squinty looks to the camera, I might be able to tolerate him more.

OK:

4. Bo - A decent performance, but I didn't like the song on him.
5. Nadia - Same as Bo above.
6. Nikko - Good stage presence, a pretty good performance, but no spark there for me.

Big drop:

7. Jessica - A bland performance.
8. Anthony - Can you say "off key"?
9. Scott - I usually really like the sound of his voice, but he sounded a bit strained. His shirt was hideous.
10. Anwar - <shaking my head> What the heck happened???

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Dreadful"
Well ok, maybe not all of them. But last night... no one was memorable. The only one that came close for me was Vonzell.

I would have to rank them based on past performances after last nights fiascos... and can we please get them better song lists to choose from?

Bottom feeders- Scott, Anthony, Anwar and Jessica.

Goodbye Jessica or Anthony.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Ahem"
I was sort of right.

03-30-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Tier 1

Vonzell – Looked great, sang great. Wonderful work with the tempos and bringing the power when the song called for power. I didn’t think she had it in her.

Nikko – The same. The only misstep was the little Usher move he did across the stage.

Constantine – WTF? I never thought I would rate Constantine this high, but man, he did great with it. I agree with Randy – this is what he needs to be singing, not trying to be rock guy.

Carrie – One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite singers. Started out rough, but she hit the high notes like she should.

Tier 2

Nadia – I kept waiting for her to kick out the jams on another one of my favorite songs. She always seemed just a moment away from greatness, but never got there.

Bo – Bo, if you’re going to sing Black Crowes, go for “She Talks To Angels” or “Hard To Handle”.

Jessica – I agree with Simon – there are a lot better Leann songs to sing.

Tier 3

Anwar – Dude, I love your voice. Sing a good song, though, okay?

Anthony – Not good, but also not

Scott – As well as he sang last week, he was downright awful this week. Horrid. Ick.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Vonzell - She really is coming on strong. She's peaking at the right time. I think she could end up being a contender if she keeps this up. Never expected that from her.

Constantine - Excellent song choice and he pulled it off. I think he's one of the smartest Idols. He knows what he needs to do to stay in the competition. In this case, it's not try to out-rocker Bo.

Nadia - Thank God she's back. It wasn't as great as some of her earlier performances, but it was good enough to keep her out of the bottom three this week.

Jessica - I really like her voice. I thought she did a good job even though I don't like that song very much. And she has so much more personality than Carrie.

Bo - Not a great performance, but still good.

Carrie - She again looked scared. Simon thinks she has the IT factor? Huh? Max factor, maybe, did you see that eye makeup? She's not bad but I think she's waaaaay over hyped.

Anthony - I liked his performance. Put the glasses back on, Anthony.

Scott - Enh. He was okay if I closed my eyes. I hope he goes home.

Nikko - I just don't get why people like him. To me, he is totally forgettable. And his voice sounds fake.

Anwar - Anwar, I am a huge fan, but that was not good.

I think we'll see Scott, Anthony, and Anwar ion the bottom three. Anwar will probably go home. Which will make me sad because I still think the guy has lots of potential.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
1. Vonzell- Although I am usually against them singing diva songs because most of the time they can't compare, she did a mighty fine job. (I think I hear Whitney cussing her out from rehab)
2. Nikko- I have no idea what song that was but he has improved so much from the preliminary rounds.
3. Constantine- Also on the improvement train.
4. Bo- Did the song wonderfully, but it just wasn't a showcase type of song that shows how good the guy can sing.
5. Carrie- Martina is the diva of country music that almost no one can try to compare to. I think it was a bad choice.
6. Jessica- Good but forgetable
7. Nadia- Still good but not great
8. Anwar- This guy is confusing me. Is he just getting bored with the competition or what? He was one of the best all three weeks of the semi-finals, but since the finals have started he just seems lazy about his performances. Maybe a week in the bottom three will put some zip back into his style.
9. Anthony- Didn't do anything for me at all (my boot choice)
10. Scott- Even he knows he was off, you could see it in his face. I think he has some fans that will save him from a boot, though, but not the bottom three.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
1.Vonzell-She's getting better every week.
2.Constantine
3.Carrie
4.Nikko
5.Nadia-I did not like her song but way better than last week.
6.Bo-I like Bo but this was bad.
7.Jessica-She is my hometown contestant but was bad this week.

Bottom 3:
Anwar
Anthony
Scott
(alternate Jessica)

Going home I hope:
Scott

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rankings - Finals Week Three"
Constantine - Good for him. Showed off his versatility this week and showed he knows what he has to do to stay in the competition.

Vonzell - Reminds me a bit of Trenyce. Didn't sound totally outclassed trying to outdiva Whitney. Pleasant.

Nikko - I liked him this week. Recognizable voice plus good stage presence.

Bo - Bo knows that hat was butt-ugly, that's why he gave it to Paula. And somehow, it didn't make her look any stupider than usual. Bo would be better off without the AI tag and restrictions holding him down.

Juggsica - Good voice, dull song. Still a fan because when she hits everything right she's the top girl in the competition.

Nadia - Better than last week. I'd say she's more of a performer than a singer though. Usually looks like she knows what she's doing up there.

Carrie - Predictable. Negative 3 in the presence department. She looks lost up there. Hasn't had a bad week vocally yet, though.

Anthony - Well, he seems to know what his fanbase likes and is getting the needed votes, but then again, so did Justin Guarweenie.

Anwar - Dood, R. Kelly?? If you can't do better than that on such a simple song then you've really got some problems.

Scott - That was comedy, man! When he was reaching for those high notes all I could think of was a bull being castrated. Moooooooooo!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •