The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Anyone else watching?

Tonight, the bachelwhore introduces the two remaining ladies to his parents, and then selects the weiner.

Rolly made this.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 1
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread enixela 02-27-06 2
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 3
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread CattyChat 02-28-06 24
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 4
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 5
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 02-27-06 7
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 6
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 8
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 9
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread Wallflower66 02-27-06 10
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 11
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 02-27-06 12
           RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 15
               RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 02-27-06 16
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread bobstew617 02-27-06 13
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread frisky 02-27-06 14
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread tarmaq 02-27-06 17
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread BadCat 02-28-06 18
           RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread Karchita 02-28-06 20
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread lovelycharmaine 02-28-06 19
       RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread enixela 02-28-06 21
           RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread Karchita 02-28-06 25
 RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread jkokoj 02-28-06 22
   RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread byoffer 02-28-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-27-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Travis' sister is a dead ringer for Sarah Canada!

Sarah makes a good impression on the family. Moana isn't doing as well, if we are to believe the editing. Except one of the little neices says she likes Moana better.

Moana is really losing it at dinner.

Rolly made this.

enixela 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail enixela Click to send private message to enixela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Moana thinks she's the only person in the world who has ever had an emotion. How exhausting! OOOH! I've been hurt in relationships! OOH! I love someone! OOH!
Bla bla bla -- you only get away with such emotional self-indulgence when you're as hot as she is. I'm not falling for it -- but will Travis?

02-27-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
*snort*

Yeah, Moana is gushing stuff like "I want to be a part of your forever!" Makes me wanna hurl.

Sarah is getting a flawlessly clean edit.

Rolly made this.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
"Travis' sister is a dead ringer for Sarah Canada!"

Haven't watched yet -- knew who would win & DVR'd to watch when I have nothing better to do.

I have to say, eeewww, if Dr. Dork's sister really looks like Sarah Canada. I've turned down handsome guys because they looked very slightly like my brother and one who looked like my grandfather from his pictures when he was really young. It creeped me out if there was any similarity. But maybe that's just me . . . I'm not a "keep it in the family" kinda gal

Kind Creation of ARNutz

02-27-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Take a drink for each time Moana says "intense."

Pre-rose interviews - Sarah loses it, crying.

Limos are making their way to the mansion.

Rolly made this.

02-27-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Moana is first out of the limos!

She's vulnerable, scared and frightened, but better than she's ever been in her life. Ugh.

Rolly made this.

PepeLePew13 26132 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Moana got dumped! And her claws and fangs are showing now...

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

02-27-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Travis starts yammering on about first time we met brak brak brak...

Beautiful, passionate, depth, yakkity yak.

Meant a lot that she opened her heart to him. They have an amazing, beautiful connection.

BUT!

Rolly made this.

02-27-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
She's not saying anything. He hugs her, can hear someone's heart pounding LOL, she doesn't hug him back. Pulls away, says she's shocked.

He tells her he was wondering where it would go from here, and he couldn't think of an answer.

She talks about how he has a piece of her she can't ever get back. *barf*

BUT, she takes it with dignity. Spews a few other soap opera lines and she's off in the limo.

Rolly made this.

02-27-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Okay, LIMO CAM!

She thought it was a joke. She said it was so wrong to be so wrong, and to be made a such fool and OMG SHE IS LOSING IT! Now there's a meltdown!

The good girl always wins!

Never should have opened up. This pain is so intense, wanna crawl back in my shell and hide!

How could I be wrong? I don't understand!

It's not my pride! Screw my pride! It's my heart! I feel so foolish!! And so devastated!

Rolly made this.
It's wrong that I'm enjoying this.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"

Is anyone else laughing at Moana's breakdown?

02-27-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
It was like watching an elegant bird sitting all prim and fluffy in a tree, enjoying the spring air and bright sunshine, and then watching it lose it's footing and come crashing down to the ground for me to *pounce* upon.

It was funny.

Rolly made this.

02-27-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Sounds like a winner of a line that I could perhaps use in my finale summary?

A Tribe siggie

02-27-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
You may.

What, no update? No "where are they now?" How do we know whether they're still doing it?

Rolly made this.

02-27-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Why, that'll happen next week when Moana and Sarah gets to circle and sniff each other out with Chris Harrison donning a referee uniform before Tragic comes out to jump all over Sarah for the first time since Paris.

A Tribe siggie

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Moana's reaction in the limo was really over the top!

BOO HOO! She was "such a fool" (her words)
to open her heart. Oh well.

The right girl got the guy.

02-27-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Sarah's makeup artist should be shot with the makeup gun that Homer Simpson invented so they would know what it's like to be layered with all that crap.

Awww when Travis is with her, he's happy.

When he spends time with her, he feels like he is at home.

BUT,

he chooses her. Aww...that was mean. She laughs. They kiss. They cuddle. He put the ring on a necklace. He promises to go back to Nashville and see where relationship goes brak brak brak.

Back in her living room in the OC, Moana is having another meltdown.

Rolly made this.

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Am I the only one that was actually pulling for Moana? Even though I KNEW she was gonna be out of there, I could still wish. I liked her. Thought she might be a bit more interesting than someone who came across as "sweetness and light all the time." Ergh. Where's the spice in that?

Figured that Travis would pick the easy way out - you know - there's a lot less commitment necessary when someone lives a couple of blocks away. If it doesn't work out - not much lost, right?

Oh well.

BadCat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadCat Click to send private message to BadCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, you're right he can escape easily in Nashville for sure!

We weren't pulling for Moana at my house...we all thought she came across as a psycho. Kind of manic depressive, either up and wonderful or down and crying, no happy medium. Got really tired of seeing her cry. Travis had to be embarrased at how she couldn't act somewhat normal in front of his parents. His dad was just trying to get her to talk about what she saw in Travis that she liked, a normal question to which there could be many normal reponses. She had to start whining and crying about how he "rocked her to the core"? She came across as crazy in a bad way!

Was rooting for nice girl Sarah.... glad she won, but doubt they'll get married!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
I kept thinking that while some people saw Sarah as boring, I saw her as normal. While some saw Moana as, I don't know, lively, I saw her as a neurotic basketcase. I have lived with crazy people and normal people, and all I can say is normal is way way way better. Crazy might be fun for a little while, but not for long, and then it goes really bad. It seems Travis chose Sarah because he truly is tired of being a bachelor and wants someone for the long term. He was definitely attracted to Moana, but thank god he had the sense to realize a rocky fling with a high maintenance she-devil wouldn't do much to end his single status.

lovelycharmaine 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelycharmaine Click to send private message to lovelycharmaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 02:12 AM (EST)

I was pulling for Moana. Even Chris mentioned in the WTA that a lot of viewers were pulling for her.

I never really cared about the Bachelor results except for Andrew and Jen.

When I saw Moana got out first, I wanted to throw the remote on my tv!! I WAS SO MAD!!! I can't believe she was the one getting kicked out and he picked Miss Boring of all people...

ANyhow, wish them the best but I doubt they will last.
He didn't even give her a ring that he can put on for her!

enixela 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail enixela Click to send private message to enixela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
My problem with Moana is not that she expresses her emotions, but that she thinks she's the only person in the world who has ever had them. She positioned herself as this Tragic Figure, who had a Hard Life and couldn't trust people because of it. But I just don't think having divorced parents entitles you to walk around like you've cornered the market on suffering. She fell in love with the story she told about her life, but I while I think it's not really true (the tragedy part, I mean), I think she believed it's true -- which makes me think she's got some growing up to do.

Tired of wealthy, beautiful people thinking they're the ones who Really Suffer

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
I agree completely. And she repeated the pattern with her "love" for Travis. It was bigger and grander than anyone else's love had ever been and she alone had cornered the market on love. That's why she thought she deserved him and she was so cedrtain he would pick her. It's also the reason it was such a tragedy when she got dumped. She fell in love with the story of Travis and Moana and their true love, but none of it was real. She just needs drama and it was only real to her. What an immature, mixed up woman.

She also seemed to be confused about pride. Post-dumping in the limo, she said it wasn't her pride that was hurt, but she repeated again and again that she looked like a fool. Moana, dear, that is pride.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
Frisky your responses are the best!! LOL

I was actually shocked about Travis not picking Moana. I did not give him enough credit. My hubby watched last night with me and he described Travis as being intelligent enough not to pick the girl with all the emotional baggage. Hubby said Moana would take him for a ride that would never end, except in hell.

He also said Sarah, the kindergarten teacher, was a safe bet. But no passion, sees it going no where.

I really did enjoy this season of the bachlor. Moana and Sarah were my 2 picks from the start.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Finale, Feb 27th Spoiler Thread"
jkokoj

I agree with your reads on the two girls. I think Travis picked the safe girl, and probably the one he would eventually want, but I don't think he is ready to settle down. Didn't he talk of leaving Nashville? I can't see her doing that. And it will be hard to develop that spark that seemed to be missing.

But Moana, despite igniting his spark and giving him more freedom to not settle down, is a tougher pick. He would pretty much have to move very soon if he picked her (to avoid running into Sarah at the grocery store!) and she does have the danger factor.

He made the easier pick, but I agree the future for them is not likely long.

Interesting that out of the 25 women, you picked these two early, and yet neither is right for the long run. I wonder if any of them would have been, or if the problem was that he just wasn't at the right stage of his life to pick a long run mate.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •