The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
Ok, I missed most of the interview, but he was on Early Show this morning. He brought in some dogs and wore a Puppy Chow Shirt, he was promoting something to do with Purina, and then he and Jane Clayson got into talking about the show. Probst didn't say anything about anyone who got kicked off, but he claimed that only Mark Burnett knew who won, and he didn't even know. He said he has his guesses, and Clayson said she thinks she knows who wins too, but she didn't have or want any outside sources. Also, she asked about Survivor 3, and Probst got red faced, giggled, and wouldn't say anything but "Survivor 3 is gonna be somewhere fun".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... volmel 04-17-01 1
   RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... kuchakor 04-17-01 2
   RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... desert_rhino 04-17-01 3
   RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... wendyp 04-17-01 5
 RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... Goblin 04-17-01 4
   RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show... vickitori 04-18-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
I heard that Jeff was on Fox News this morning and was talking about how sweet Elizabeth is. Said she gave up her immunity headdress when Colby had to give up his Texas flag, as a sign of solidarity. She rolled it up in the flag, but Jeff said it got edited.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
Cool, I'd wondered where it was, she hasn't worn it in the past two councils.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Of course, that trashes the "Lis is the winner because of the immunity headdress on the face in the intro." (Or whatever, I just recall a spoiler along those lines.)

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

Edit to correct typo...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
I was wondering where her head dress was. That was actually a smart move on her part as she shows that she can bond with the whole tribe.

I do think that they would give it back to her for pictures and the final TC. If for no other reason then for speculation.

Goblin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goblin Click to send private message to Goblin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
I saw it. He said at the final tribal council after the votes were cast, MB came and took the container and put it in a big box and locked it up and the winner will be announced in the live show at the end. He claimed he did not know who the winner was (although on Letterman he said he did).

vickitori 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vickitori Click to send private message to vickitori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone See Probst On Early Show?"
Even IF the votes are sealed, don't you think they filmed the comments as the votes were cast like they always do? You /know/ they did (MB wouldn't want to forego THAT little bit of dramality) and if so, then more than MB knows who won.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •