I'M SERIOUS GUYS. THESE ARE NOT RUMORS. THIS IS WHAT GOES DOWN ON SUNDAY. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, PICK ANOTHER THREAD TO READ.
STILL READING? OK, HERE WE GO ...
I did some major digging, and determined the following:
1) There are indeed two fights on Sunday, and they are the ones that everyone has been speculating about: Ahmed vs Alphonso, and Ishe vs Sergio
2) Two factions have emerged: Ishe, Alphonso, and Sergio; and Jesse, Joey, Peter, and Anthony.
3) In the second round, the challenges are individual challenges. The winner gets to either call out a fighter, or make two other fighters fight.
4) Jesse and Ishe get into it big time in the loft in Sunday's episode. Jesse tells Ishe he wants to fight him if he wins the challenge.
5) Jesse wins the challenge, and calls out Ishe ... to fight Sergio.
6) In a very close fight, Ishe has Sergio out on his feet at the bell. Sergio has to be helped back to his corner.
7) In the first split decision, the judges score, two to one, for Sergio.
8) The crowd boos the decision, and everyone seems astonished, including Sergio.
9) The show apparently does NOT hint at the closeness and controversy, and does NOT show Sergio being helped back to his corner. From what I have heard, anyone who watches the fight will not know that it was controversial.
This was NOT from Ishe, who refuses to tell me a d@#n thing. Even so, I am highly confident it is legit, although I doubt that I'll be able to get anything out of my sources in the future. Given the way the show has portrayed Ishe, it will be VERY interesting to see how they handle this on Sunday.