The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"William Hung, April 6th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"William Hung, April 6th"
William hung has made a CD and is is set to be relased on April 6th....anyone else find this as disturbing as i do...i really think this kid is slow and the whole world is laughing at him not with him...and he believes that he has a great voice...I feel so sorry for this kid, how his parnets or friends could of let him go thru with this is beyond me....would any of you even buy the CD?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: William Hung, April 6th managerr 03-16-04 1
 RE: William Hung, April 6th nailbone 03-16-04 2
 RE: William Hung, April 6th frisky 03-16-04 3
   RE: William Hung, April 6th Karennz 03-16-04 4
       RE: William Hung, April 6th confusedluckygrl 03-17-04 5
           RE: William Hung, April 6th nailbone 03-17-04 6
           RE: William Hung, April 6th CantStandToLook 03-17-04 7
               RE: William Hung, April 6th confusedluckygrl 03-17-04 8
                   RE: William Hung, April 6th managerr 03-17-04 9
                   RE: William Hung, April 6th Karennz 03-17-04 10
                   RE: William Hung, April 6th ElroyJetson 03-17-04 11
                   RE: William Hung, April 6th nailbone 03-17-04 13
 Time for some levitity... greenmonstah 03-17-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-16-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
I am laughing with him, not at him. I might by the single, but not the whole CD...we'll see.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
William Hung is an Civil Engineering student at UC Berkeley. I hardly think he qualifies as "slow". Maybe you oughta check your facts before you make a statement like that.

Do you also feel that some of the other oddball, not-very-good contestants that were on the "Worst of" show, like screaming scat-singing girl, are "slow" too?

Most of the world is laughing and enjoy it WITH him.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
>William hung has made a CD and is is set to be relased on April 6th

We know.

>anyone else find this as disturbing as i do

Disturbing? Hardly.

>i really think this kid is slow

I'm truly offended and annoyed by that remark. See Boner's response above.

>and the whole world is laughing at him not with him

Thanks for speaking for the whole world.

>and he believes that he has a great voice

Of course! He does!

>I feel so sorry for this kid

Slow? Pity? Kid? Yep, you're the sympathetic, emotional type. I can tell.

>how his parnets or friends could of let him go thru with this is beyond me

He's an adult.

>would any of you even buy the CD?

No.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer
*ROWR*

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
Hey, until you rehearse and record an entire CD while AT THE SAME TIME working on an undergraduate degree in civil engineering while AT THE SAME TIME managing a series of live personal appearances and television appearances,

DON'T KNOCK THE KID! He's having fun and capitalizing on an amazing time in his life. He's rockin' it, and good for him!

03-17-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
Oh please to say that you are laughing with him is a joke as well...The kid believes he has a great voice, and is going to make it big in the music industry...and just because you have gotten into an 4 year college does not make you smart...sorry to break it to you but they do allow people that are mentaly handicaped into many universities...if you can honestly sit there and say after reading his articles and hearing his interview that he thinks that he dosen't have a good voice and is just milking this for all it is worth you show me...i feel sorry for the kid and all of you jumping on the band wagon "laughing with him" research what he says first then try to correct me.

03-17-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
Exactly how old are you? Cuz if you think a mentally handicapped person can get into a CE degree program, you are mistaken. Maybe a mentally handicapped person can get into college, but not into a program like CE.

As for the rest of your raving, it's not even worth commenting on again. I'm thinking a severe case of jealousy is what we're seeing here.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
I'm sure they let "special" kids into UC Berkely...HAHA..not likely. You may think the world is laughing at him but this kid should be laughing all the way to the bank.

We think he's funny and honest and even though he can't sing...there are a lot of us that just find him funny. He may not be a comic but I find him funny in that same kinda way and because of that, people will want to see more of him. I dont know about buying a CD for the singing, but I hear there will be a video on it as well and that might definitely be worth seeing.

I think he's probably smart enough to know that if he can make money singing (which is his passion) even if people are laughing, he's still doing what is his passion. AND we are still buying or watching for whatever reason we choose to do so, he's still living HIS dream.

03-17-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
8. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Well Nailbone what makes you such a William Hung Fan...is it his vocal abilities or his great dance moves or how well spoken he is...explain to me the great love and admiration you have for this man?...i didn't know that only your opinon whas the right one..and to ask me how old i am as to imply that i am to young to even have a valid point or that i am being childish is just ignorant on your part...I am 22 years old now i don't know what knowing my age has to do with what i am stateing but there you go...I thought this was a message board where people could express what they feel and not be attacked by someone as intelligent and bright as yourself..excuse me for thinking something differently then you do Nailbone!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
I like him because he's innocent, and honest and, and pure. He enjoys what he does and is fearless. He's not an idiot--I listened to an interview of his where he said that on campus, there were several people pointing and laughing at him the next day. I think he knows there are a faction of fans that are laughing at him. And you know what? He doesn't care. That's why we love him. If you listened to his audition, he was fine vocally, at least much better than the rejects, it was his silly dancing that made him really bad. He canned some of that dancing and was *much* improved during the Best of the Worst series. He has a lot more guts than I do.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
It says more than you want, the fact that you don't understand what your age has to do with anything.

Your comments indicate that you have not lived long enough to learn humility or grace or how to be open-minded to those who are in any way different from you. You're twenty-two years old? You're still barely a fetus.

It's *not* about how well William sings, Wee One. William Hung is an enterprising young man. He knows he's a hot commodity right now. As someone else said, William is the one who's laughing...all the way to the bank.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"
I thought this was a message board where people could express what they feel and not be attacked by someone as intelligent and bright as yourself

You invited our opinion when you stated this in your first message:

William hung has made a CD and is is set to be relased on April 6th....anyone else find this as disturbing as i do...

I think the resounding opinion here that, no, we don't find it disturbing and no, we don't think he's slow.

Tip:You may also want to consider using actual sentences in your posts as opposed to statements separated by ellipses (....).

Irony: Calling others slow while using poor grammar

03-17-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: William Hung, April 6th"

>
>Well Nailbone what makes you such
>a William Hung Fan...is it
>his vocal abilities or his
>great dance moves or how
>well spoken he is...explain to
>me the great love and
>admiration you have for this
>man?

None of the above. I like him because he's fun and honest, and he's definitely making lemonade.

...i didn't know that only
>your opinon whas the right
>one

It's not, but evidently it's shared by everyone that's responded to you.

..and to ask me how
>old i am as to
>imply that i am to
>young to even have a
>valid point or that i
>am being childish is just
>ignorant on your part...

No, I ask how old you are because your comments about mentally challenged people getting into college shows someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are too young to know. You've shown me that's not the case.

I thought this
>was a message board where
>people could express what they
>feel and not be attacked
>by someone as intelligent and
>bright as yourself..excuse me for
>thinking something differently then you
>do Nailbone!

I wasn't attacking you, just some of your statements. Why do you single me out? I'm merely stating the same things are the others here.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Time for some levitity..."
What is the difference between a civil engineer and a mechanical engineer?

Mechanical engineers design bombs, civil engineers design targets

Please stick around confusedluckygril! You may want to concede this issue but there will be other battles to win

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •