The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caption This 9.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caption This 9.5"
Whoever decided on this week's photos for SeeBeeSss really had a thing for Monica. What's she thinking here? (Slightly different from their Photo Finish.)

Monica practices for the inevitable pass Eric and/or Jeremy will make at her.

PG-13, people!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caption This 9.5 vince3 03-30-06 1
 RE: Caption This 9.5 Scuba Steve 03-31-06 2
   RE: Caption This 9.5 MaryKat 03-31-06 3
 RE: Caption This 9.5 Lasann 03-31-06 4
 RE: Caption This 9.5 Molaholic 04-01-06 5
   RE: Caption This 9.5 Lisa0116 04-04-06 11
 RE: Caption This 9.5 Estee 04-01-06 6
 RE: Caption This 9.5 mysticwolf 04-01-06 7
 RE: Caption This 9.5 Sahara 04-02-06 8
 RE: Caption This 9.5 AshLanie 04-02-06 9
 RE: Caption This 9.5 CouchTater 04-03-06 10
   RE: Caption This 9.5 DeltaPin 04-05-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
Along those same lines:

When those darn Frat Boys try to smooth talk me, I'll kick them right there! (Right in the fig leaf!)

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
Presenting Monica and Joseph.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
This stature isn't anatomically correct!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
Where did it go?

A girl can have dreams! -
Tagged by ARKIE!!!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caption This 9.5"

Monica would have finished the statue building task in record time, until the fig leaf fell off...

Malim prędari

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
Is he circumsized???

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
'You're a lot more animated than my last boyfriend.'

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
"How did they keep those things from falling off? Glue?" -or-

"Wow! They sure were shaped differently back then."

An Arkie curious cub

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
"I'm sorry, I cannot marry you. Togas do nothing for my figure."

AF 2006

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
"wow, talk about hard as a rock!"

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
1.Hey Jo, this is how I put you together after that kid who played with us ripped your arms, legs, and head off.

2.Shall we dance? I'll lead though, you seem a bit stiff.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caption This 9.5"
Which one has the personality of a rock?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •