The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
Ok last week 22 of 34 picked Lindsey to go first...the standings have evened out a bit more after Mikalah went at 11

5 of you know what America likes and are still perfect in your PTTE

Bebo 0
Dragonflies 0
PhoenixMons 0
Tahj 0
TanNymph 0

Way to GO!!!

Dear Abby 1
Seahorse 1
Survivor Scott 1
Zazzy 1

Badger 2
Breezy 2
Corvis 2
Elroy Jetson 2
FlairMarq 2
Java 2
MarleyCat 2
Paper Lion 2
True 2

Calla Lilly 3
emydi 3
Tungfong 3
Yankee Fan 3

Dweeze 4
Lisapooh 4
TWoman 4

Chick 5
Hoobie 5
Spidey 5
Yensid 5

Mjewel 6

Batts 7
Pepito 7

Robyn 10

Lozenge of Love 11

Remember the deadline to make changes (with a 5 point penalty)
for next week is Tuesday, March 29, 2005 at 7:59
p.m. EST

ALSO, if you do change your list you can change as many Idols as you want and get only one 5 point penalty

Nobody changed their list this past week, will that trend continue?!? I don't know it looks like the next few weeks may be difficult to nail who goes when!!!

To check your original list:

Week 1 PTTE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... zazzy 03-25-05 1
   RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... emydi 03-25-05 2
   RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... Bebo 03-25-05 3
       RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... zazzy 03-25-05 4
           RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... emydi 03-25-05 5
               RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... robyn12 03-28-05 6
                   RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... Bebo 03-28-05 7
                       RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... robyn12 03-28-05 8
                           RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3... emydi 03-29-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
Emydi,

I am still getting the hang of this game. I had picked Mikalah to go at 10, so I see I got one point, meaning I was one place off of where she left the contest.

If I do not change my list this week, I will already by wrong with the person who leaves at 10th place. Let's say Nikko leaves this week (I do not think he will at this point, though), and I have him leaving at 11--do I get one point again? Thanks!

03-25-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
Yes you would Zazzy...whoever goes at 10, I will just count the difference between where you had that person (no matter if it's above 10 or below 10) and that is your score for the week.

Whether you want to change this week is if you think you will get more than 5 points if you don't or you think you need to change a bunch of people now after you have seen the first tweo weeks of the finals. It's up to you! Any other questions, just let me know.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
zazzy,

Now the game gets fun. You'll want to look at your list and decide whether you think it's worth it to take the penalty and change or whether you'd be better off losing a point or two now and waiting until you have more information before making any changes. It also helps to see who else is making changes, because if everyone near you in the standings is changing, it won't hurt your overall position that much. It's kind of like figuring out when to go into the pits during a NASCAR race.

A well-timed change can pay off big time. I tied for co-champ 2 seasons ago with a perfectly timed change. I was able to see that one person was guaranteed to win no matter who was named AI, but if I made one last switch, I could force a tie if Ruben won.

At this point in the game, having only 1 point is a terrific score. It's probably worth sitting tight until you see whether any of the contestants are going to be regular residents in the bottom three, and then you can move them down if you had them placed near the top at the beginning.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-05 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

Thanks, Bebo and Emydi! I wondered why people's lists had not changed much yet--that explains a lot. Now I see why this game is a lot of fun--it is more than reordering your list each week--it is a bit of strategy about whether to change your list vis a vis the other players' lists/changes. Looking forward to seeing how all of this unfolds.

03-25-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
I love them too, so much so, I host the Am. Idol PTTE and Survivor PTTE. Beggy also does one for Amazing race...I'm sure there are more out there but these are the shows I watch.

Also, when people do change (and they will, zazzy, they always do) I will also tell you the score you would have had if you had not changed in ( ) after your actual score...but remember, right after you change your list you may have more points because of the 5 point penalty, but hopefully, your change will pay off in the long run!!!

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
How do you change your list?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
Just post a new list here, and I'm sure the fabulous emydi will see it for her weekly tabulations.

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
OK -- here is my new list. I hope it ends up in the right place.

--

12. Lindsey
11. Mikalah

10. Anthony
9. Scott
8. Nadia
7. Nikko
6. Vonzel
5. Jessica
4. Anwar
3. Bo
2. Carrie
1. Constantine

03-29-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 2 IDOL PTTE Results/Week 3 changes"
It is noted and 5 pts assessed for the change.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •