The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"El Rancho Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NewWave 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewWave Click to send private message to NewWave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"El Rancho Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-01 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

New El Rancho Photo

This new picture has just surfaced on ss. Looks to be the same evening as Alicia is dressed the same. Someone was picture happy...my guess says Tina. First off, I don't think MB would be paying a staff member to cruise around taking pictures. Secondly, notice the drink in the bottom right hand corner of the original photo? Notice the orange garnish. Does Colby seem like the type to drink a strawberry margarita (not cosmopolitan, imho i doubt they would have triple sec and lime juice sitting around and doesn't go w/ the salt) let alone garnish his drink?

I really don't think this is a fake...the excellent analysis on the lighting by other posters as well as the reflection of the photographer on the cap of the Saxa Salt show otherwise. I really get the feeling this is soon before the final TC. Does anyone know if all the jury members stayed at the ranch their final days or are they meeting there just before the taping of TC? Why are they so dolled up? Why do we only see jury members? If Keith and Colby were there, why wouldn't they wait for them to get into the photo? Is that a towel on Nick's shoulder as he gets prepared to hit the shower? Is Alicia (with game face on) receiving instructions from a production coordinator about the TC taping later that evening in the second photo?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: El Rancho Photos shakes the clown 04-16-01 1
   RE: El Rancho Photos desert_rhino 04-16-01 2
       RE: El Rancho Photos NewWave 04-16-01 6
           RE: El Rancho Photos desert_rhino 04-16-01 9
               RE: El Rancho Photos NewWave 04-17-01 13
   RE: El Rancho Photos LIZZLOVER 04-16-01 3
       RE: El Rancho Photos NewWave 04-16-01 5
           actually, yes.. shakes the clown 04-16-01 8
               RE: actually, yes.. desert_rhino 04-16-01 10
               RE: actually, yes.. NewWave 04-17-01 12
   RE: El Rancho Photos NewWave 04-16-01 4
       Its a well known fact.... shakes the clown 04-16-01 7
           RE: Its a well known fact.... NewWave 04-17-01 11
               RE: Its a well known fact.... bergdogg 04-17-01 14
               RE: Its a well known fact.... shakes the clown 04-17-01 15
                   RE: Its a well known fact.... NewWave 04-17-01 16
 RE: El Rancho Photos IceCat 04-17-01 17
   RE: El Rancho Photos NewWave 04-17-01 19
       RE: El Rancho Photos IceCat 04-17-01 21
           looped SurvivorCat 04-17-01 23
 RE: dearth of other spoiler info. mavsfan 04-17-01 18
   RE: dearth of other spoiler info. NewWave 04-17-01 20
 Red Herrings Annadad 04-17-01 22
 Where did these picture originate f... DivaByTheSea 04-17-01 24
   RE: Where did these picture origina... NewWave 04-17-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
> Someone was picture happy...my
>guess says Tina. First
>off, I don't think MB
>would be paying a staff
>member to cruise around taking
>pictures.

....I highly doubt that anyone would be allowed to be "picture happy" at the ranch until the show was over. Also, the second picture has a "fan quality" to it in that it is a non-posed action shot....almost like someone took it from a crowd. To me, that says that the photographer is a crew member and NOT a Survivor...why would a survivor take such a shot of Alicia...wouldn't it make more sense to interupt the conversation and ask the crew member to take a photo of you and your fellow Survivor, Alicia.

Secondly, notice the
>drink in the bottom right
>hand corner of the original
>photo? Notice the orange
>garnish. Does Colby seem
>like the type to drink
>a strawberry margarita

....Benedict Tina claimed that she has never even had wine in her entire life....does she seem like the type to drink a strawberry margarita??? I don't think so.

Once again, my guess is that the photographer is a crew member who most likely took the photos after the show was over....if it was before the show ended that would be a serious security oversight by Burn-it, which would be a big surprise.

I really
>get the feeling this is
>soon before the final TC.

...now here comes the part where you have to back this claim up with some reasoning, as in WHY do you think this is soon before the TC?

> Does anyone know if
>all the jury members stayed
>at the ranch their final
>days or are they meeting
>there just before the taping
>of TC?

....yes, all the jury stayed at the ranch until the show ended...from there we don't know if they continued to stay at the ranch or how long they stayed at the ranch after the show ended, if in fact they stayed there at all.

It is questin slinke this that make it nearly impossibel to assess teh spoiler value to these photos.

Plus, who's to say that anyone if not all of the K/C/T combo are not just in another room while the photos are taken.

>Why are
>they so dolled up?

...they don't look dolled up to me at all.

If Keith
>and Colby were there, why
>wouldn't they wait for them
>to get into the photo?

....looking at the second photo, it is obvious that the photographer is "camera happy"...you even said so yourself.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-01, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
And, if it's 12:50 or 12:05, or whatever it was, why couldn't this be the wrap party? I recall the story of Sooozin staying up all night at the S1 wrap party. If it's the wrap, and the person taking the picture is 1: drunk, and 2: just some schmoe, then our explanation is that those are the people who were in the room.

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

04-16-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewWave Click to send private message to NewWave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
>And, if it's 12:50 or 12:05,

could you post the link to where you have read the analysis of the time...i can't seem to find that. If it is indeed that late...I would definately have to agree that it wouldn't be before TC.

>wrap party. If it's
>the wrap, and the person
>taking the picture is 1:
>drunk, and 2: just some
>schmoe, then our explanation is
>that those are the people
>who were in the room.

Doesn't seem to be late enough in the party for someone to be drunk...no one seems shiat faced and no empty glasses/budlight bottles/etc. Also, Alicia is a serious chick, but she doesn't seem to be in party mode at all to me.

04-16-01, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
here, I cropped out the watch and enhanced it as much as I could in a few minutes. I'm right tired, and have to go crash. YOU look at the watch, I've slapped some lines that ought to help you see what I see. I didn't do the original analysis of the watch, but I agree with the conclusions. It's 12:50 or so. I suppose it's possible it's 10:05, but I view that as less likely.

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

04-17-01, 00:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
thx DR! It's a bit touhg to see w/ your drawing, but it does give me the idea...i'll crop it up myself and alicia's watch on the second pic when i get home.

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-01, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
I totally agree with you, Shakes!

I can't see MB allowing ANY cameras around if the show was still being filmed! MAJOR NO NO!! This extra pic proves to me (at least) that these are after the show was over.

I agree with your Tina/alcohol scenerio. BUT, how many back-stabbing, lieing (?), breast enhanced, bible toting Christians have you run in to? I can think of a few, but I'm sure they are limited (maybe one just happened to end up on Survivor 2).

Lizz Just Is

04-16-01, 11:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
>I can't see MB allowing ANY
>cameras around if the show
>was still being filmed!
>MAJOR NO NO!! This extra
>pic proves to me (at
>least) that these are after
>the show was over.

I can see this being soon after the show wrapped, but cmon, they are filming a TV show and constantly taking promo photos.
You're telling me MB is able to keep track of every camera?!?! I just don't subscribe to the theory that MB is all controlling/powerful.

>BUT, how many back-stabbing, lieing
>(?), breast enhanced, bible toting
>Christians have you run in
>to? I can think
>of a few, but I'm
>sure they are limited (maybe
>one just happened to end
>up on Survivor 2).

funny

04-16-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "actually, yes.."
>, but
>cmon, they are filming a
>TV show and constantly taking
>promo photos.
>You're telling me MB is able
>to keep track of every
>camera?!?!

....actually, a show such as this will have one or two, professional still photographers....they are the only ones taking still photos, and they would be the ones taking all the promo shots.

hey, I gotta hand it ya NewWave, you're putting up more of a fight than most NewBies...don't think I don't appreciate the effort (and the second pic), but I just can't see how we can put ANY spoiler value to these photos with so many unknown variables in the works.

04-16-01, 11:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: actually, yes.."
Yeah, (s)he's got spunk. I'll give 'em that.

I also cannot imagine having many uncontrolled cameras floating around prior to wrap. Bear in mind this IS a controlled site, though, with serious security, and a VERY paranoid (for good reason) executive producer. *I* wouldn't try to take unauthorized pics, and I am pretty big on the whole rebellion thing.

{smile}

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

04-17-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
12. "RE: actually, yes.."

>hey, I gotta hand it ya
>NewWave, you're putting up more
>of a fight than most
>NewBies...don't think I don't appreciate
>the effort (and the second
>pic), but I just can't
>see how we can put
>ANY spoiler value to these
>photos with so many unknown
>variables in the works.

ya, i think the killer is that we don't know the friggin source of these photos...I do think that doctored photos or intentional photos supplied by MB to throw us off is a bit far fetched though.

04-16-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-01 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

>....I highly doubt that anyone would
>be allowed to be "picture
>happy" at the ranch until
>the show was over.

I believe they are all meeting up there before the TC and did not in fact stay there until after the final TC. I'm sure on of the bootees could get access to a camera in their time off.

>Also, the second picture has
>a "fan quality" to it
>in that it is a
>non-posed action shot....almost like someone
>took it from a crowd.

It's hard for me to buy into that one...there is an outline of someone in a reflection on the door...I wouldn't be surprised if that was another survivor.

>To me, that says
>that the photographer is a
>crew member and NOT a
>Survivor...why would a survivor take
>such a shot of Alicia...wouldn't
>it make more sense to
>interupt the conversation and ask
>the crew member to take
>a photo of you and
>your fellow Survivor, Alicia.

IMHO, no. Someone is taking pictures for themselves period and a crew member would be more likely to want to be in the picture. A survivor knows that they already have plenty of pictures w/ the other survivors....christ they had cameras up their noses 24 hours a day. Also, a crew member would be more hip to MB's rules of privacy and would not be drinking.

>....Benedict Tina claimed that she has
>never even had wine in
>her entire life....does she seem
>like the type to drink
>a strawberry margarita??? I
>don't think so.

That's a good point...hadn't thought of that.

>...now here comes the part where
>you have to back this
>claim up with some reasoning,
>as in WHY do you
>think this is soon before
>the TC?

Mainly because they do look like they're dressed for TC. If all the jury members didn't all stay there why would they be there now and why would they be as cleaned up as they are? I haven't read much analysis on reading the time on the watch...but since it's analog, we don't really know am/pm, but i would guess night for the apparent lack of natural lighting.

>Plus, who's to say that anyone
>if not all of the
>K/C/T combo are not just
>in another room while the
>photos are taken.

Entirely possible.

>...they don't look dolled up to
>me at all.

That's clearly lip gloss on Amber and Liz and the girls hair are up or back in a pony tail. They are wearing solid colors are consistent patterned clothes w/ no logos whatsoever. Anyone in TV/film will tell you that is what people on camera are told to wear.

04-16-01, 11:43 PM (EST)
7. "Its a well known fact...."
>I believe they are all meeting
>up there before the TC
>and did not in fact
>stay there until after the
>final TC.

...it's a well known fact (just ask Nick and the Coblster) that all the jury members STAYED at the ranch from the time they were booted until the time the show ended....the other survivors stayed at resorts or traveled to China or different parts of Australia.

>I'm sure
>on of the bootees could
>get access to a camera
>in their time off.

...I can guarantee that teh contract the survivors signed had a clause in there stating that ALL pictures taken by ANYONE during the production of the show were the property of CBS....it is standard practice for the contestants to have to turn over all their undeveloped film to the producers, and then have that film returned to them once the show has aired....this in done for two reasons...(1) to cut down on the possibility of spoilers and (2) in case the producers want to use any of the photos for the show in some capacity.

>It's hard for me to buy
>into that one...there is an
>outline of someone in a
>reflection on the door...I wouldn't
>be surprised if that was
>another survivor.

.....what could you possibly be basing this on?

>IMHO, no. Someone is taking
>pictures for themselves period and
>a crew member would be
>more likely to want to
>be in the picture.
>A survivor knows that they
>already have plenty of pictures
>w/ the other survivors....christ they
>had cameras up their noses
>24 hours a day.
>Also, a crew member would
>be more hip to MB's
>rules of privacy and would
>not be drinking.

...then explain to me why a Survivor would possibly want such a weird "action" shot of Alicia?

>Mainly because they do look like
>they're dressed for TC.
>If all the jury members
>didn't all stay there why
>would they be there now
>and why would they be
>as cleaned up as they
>are?

...your logic falls apart with your admission that you believe that the jury members did NOT stay at the ranch.

>
>That's clearly lip gloss on Amber
>and Liz. The girls
>hair is up and back
>in a pony tail.

...lip gloss and a pony tail? That doesn't sound dolled up to me. Besides, these girls have gone without makeup, hair brushes and showers for over a month....they may want to look nice just for the hell of doing it.

04-17-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Its a well known fact...."
>...it's a well known fact (just
>ask Nick and the Coblster)

lol, ok, got their #?

>that all the jury members
>STAYED at the ranch from
>the time they were booted
>until the time the show
>ended....the other survivors stayed at
>resorts or traveled to China
>or different parts of Australia.

I'm hip w/ that. That doesn't mean that this couldn't have been before the show was finished taping, does it? Yes, yes, MB would have "rules", but perhaps a newly booted survivor wasn't privy to the rules just yet.

>...I can guarantee that teh contract
>the survivors signed had a
>clause in there stating that
>ALL pictures taken by ANYONE
>during the production of the
>show were the property of
>CBS....it is standard practice for
>the contestants to have to
>turn over all their undeveloped
>film to the producers, and
>then have that film returned
>to them once the show
>has aired....

Standard practice for what? The (count 'em) two seasons of survivor? I've worked in television/film production a bit and never signed anything like that. I simply believe a contestant had a disposable or small camera and just snapped a few shots (perhaps that MB didn't know about).

>...then explain to me why a
>Survivor would possibly want such
>a weird "action" shot of
>Alicia?

It's a candid shot, so what...it doesn't seem all that abnormal. You've never taken candid prictures before?

>...your logic falls apart with your
>admission that you believe that
>the jury members did NOT
>stay at the ranch.

To be honest, I'm really not totally sold either way on whether or not this is production or post-production and I'm don't mean to sound like I'm trying to hype up something trivial. Just posing questions and providing the new rancho pic to the board. I personally think just common sense is the best spoiler...(ya, ya, that one's almost to easy for you to flame Shakes ). K/T/C vote out liz then rodger and then colbster wins immunity and ousts Tina as he knows he has a better chance vs Keith mono y mono.

>...lip gloss and a pony tail?
> That doesn't sound dolled
>up to me.

True, but all of them? I mean...there's not a one that don't look ready for the camera. I especially find it interesting that they are wearing all solid or consistent patterned clothes w/ no logos (which one is told to wear for the camera).

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Its a well known fact...."
Okay, the photo can have 3 possibilities to it.

1) Immediately after the show
2) the jury minus the 7th bootee
3) Some time after the show.

IT IS NOT THE FINAL JURY. If it was, then why isn't the 7th juror in the picture??? I mean you think if they wanted the picture instead of just some dopes on the ranch. A picture of the final jury makes a lot more sense than a picture with 6 of the seven members, and the seventh holding the camera. Also, I think it would be pretty f'ed up to make the person who has just got on the ranch to take pics with cameras and NOT HAVE SOME FUN!!! At least let the person be apart of the picture for god sakes!!!!!!

If this is the jury without the final bootee, it also means that Liz and Rodger are gone next. WHICH MEAN THE OGAKOR ALLIANCE STANDS!!!!!!!! Whether it was supposed to or not is still to be determined.

The reason I believe that this could be an after the show photo is that they wanted a sentimental photo of some of the people who they met at the ranch. I know that since the Final 3 (Colby, Keith, Tina) wouldn't have a lot of time to meet with the ranch workers very long, so they might not be in the pic. The 6 other bootees would have had more time to build friendships with the workers at the ranch and wanted a sentimental picture with their new friends.

Also, nobody has brought up the fact that this might not even BE A EL RANCHO PHOTO. Maybe the board behind Rodger says "El Rancho Reunion" or some bs like that. It could be at one of their houses or apartments, and they could just be celebrating the a reunion or something.

04-17-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Its a well known fact...."
>Standard practice for what? The
>(count 'em) two seasons of
>survivor? I've worked in
>television/film production a bit and
>never signed anything like that.

....actually, at this point there have already been 5-10 of these type of predetermined game show/reality shows filmed...The Mole, Boot Camp, Love Cruise (filmed last October) and a few that I'm not aware of, plus several more in the works right now. That is the genre I am referring to when I use the term (standard practice)

> I simply believe a
>contestant had a disposable or
>small camera and just snapped
>a few shots (perhaps that
>MB didn't know about).

,...that's possible, but if cameras were against the rules it doesn't seem to make much sense to pull it out and start taking pictrues at a party with many staff & crew running around....that wouldn't be very scretive, and it would take MB all of about 10 minutes to hear about it.

>It's a candid shot, so what...it
>doesn't seem all that abnormal.
> You've never taken candid
>prictures before?

...not of someone standing 5 feet away up against a wall. I would hand the camera to a 3rd person and get in the photo, or I would have the two people there pose...I have taken candid shots of friends, but ususally group shots at a party.....but, this is the most speculative part of my arguement, so it could go either way...i was just trying to point out that there was just as good a chance of it being a crew member takinng the photos.

I especially
>find it interesting that they
>are wearing all solid or
>consistent patterned clothes w/ no
>logos (which one is told
>to wear for the camera).

actually, Scerri has a horizontally striped shirt...that is a big TV NO-NO....the three things you can't wear on TV are logos (college is OK), stripes, and white (because the cameras can't color balance "white" which makes the person blend in with the background and appear blury)

No way the biggest media-whore on the show would allow herself to show up to TC wearing stripes. I think this fact alone should convince you that there is NO WAY they are on their way to TC in those same colthes.

Also, Nick is wearing a white T-shirt...but, he does have something over his shoulder, could be a towel, but it also could be a shirt as well.

But the Scerri thing is pretty damn convincing.

>

04-17-01, 02:12 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Its a well known fact...."
>now. That is the
>genre I am referring to
>when I use the term
>(standard practice)

Ya, I don't doubt the legal eagles at CBS made them pretty much sign there life away to be a part of the show.

>,...that's possible, but if cameras were
>against the rules it doesn't
>seem to make much sense
>to pull it out and
>start taking pictrues at a
>party with many staff &
>crew running around....that wouldn't be
>very scretive, and it would
>take MB all of about
>10 minutes to hear about
>it.

I pretty much agree. The only situation I can hypothesize is a survivor (being voted out in a final 3 scenario) buying a camera (are they even allowed to bring any other personal belongings that aren't brought on the show?) and snapping pictures just before the final TC when something like this might just be at a hectic time enough that it would slip through the proposed MB Secret Service.

>...not of someone standing 5 feet
>away up against a wall.
> I would hand the
>camera to a 3rd person
>and get in the photo,
>or I would have the
>two people there pose...I have
>taken candid shots of friends,
>but ususally group shots at
>a party.....but, this is the

I think we can both agree this could go either way...if it was the same camera happy survivor as I hypothesize, it could just as easily be the same Ansel Adams just walking by and taking another snapshot before they are whisked away to the final TC.

>No way the biggest media-whore on
>the show would allow herself
>to show up to TC
>wearing stripes. I think
>this fact alone should convince
>you that there is NO
>WAY they are on their
>way to TC in those
>same colthes.

I gotta agree w/ you on this. I live in LA and have the unfortunate experience of knowing too many career waitresses/bartenders (although it's not that bad if you're magically a producer for the evening). And they're horizontal stripes to boot which makes one look wider...she's way too much of a camera slut to make that faux pas.

Good discussion Shakes...glad to see we apparently got past the "flame the newbie" stage.

To quote you...

"At this point in the game, things have definitely slowed down..."

"I've seem some frustration at the lack of NEW clues to work with."

I think we both agree this pic is the latest and greatest as far as "spoiler," however little it may be. And it's hard to TOTALLY discredit both these pics as much as it is to validate them, imho. What we have is that the only survivors we see are jurors and two individuals left on the show. The rest is pure speculation....and godbless we have survivorblows.com to do just that .

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

I'm thinking that, since the photo contains some people who look like ranch staff members, that the photo might be one taken by another ranch staff member. They would most likely be the ones to smuggle a camera in. If it's the final wrap party and the contestants are little looped, they probably thought it didn't matter if 'one of the help' got a snapshot for the kids.

Or... MB set it up to look that way and this the S2 Gervaise X...

Did yah ever notice? No matter whut theory you come up with there is always an MB conspiracy corollary to go with it!

Round and Round in ever-tightening circles...

IceCat

04-17-01, 03:50 AM (EST)
19. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01
>AT 02:24 AM (EST)

>
>I'm thinking that, since the photo
>contains some people who look
>like ranch staff members, that
>the photo might be one
>taken by another ranch staff
>member. They would most
>likely be the ones to
>smuggle a camera in.

Agreed to both of that...it's obvious at this point that "staffers" got close enough to the "survivors" that they hang out and even get their pictures taken w/ them. I just have a problem w/ a staffer drinking (as the blended strawberry margarita in the bottom right hand corner suggests) unless it does in fact happen to be a "(w)rap" party. And then a red flag arises when they are all "dolled up." Yes, it could just be Amber, Liz, (and even Rodger) dressing up for a known post rap party, but the situation, imho, suggests that they are the ones that are there at the time and they are all dressed for an event (IC).

>If it's the final wrap
>party and the contestants are
>little looped, they probably thought
>it didn't matter if 'one
>of the help' got a
>snapshot for the kids.

Don't think anyone is looped yet...I've seen plenty of "looped" pictures from my frat days and it really seems like they are in the mood for the moment and they are off somewhere. Again, no empty drinks as a party would suggest....the table is sufficiently messy that "craft services" for the production hasn't set anything significant up (as is ALWAYS the case for official rap parties)

>Or... MB set it up to
>look that way and this
>the S2 Gervaise X...

uhhh...no, can't follow that one.

>Did yah ever notice? No
>matter whut theory you come
>up with there is always
>an MB conspiracy corollary to
>go with it!

lol, gotta love it!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: El Rancho Photos"
> I just have a problem w/ a staffer drinking (as the blended
> strawberry margarita in the bottom right hand corner suggests)

People are assuming that the drink belongs to the photographer. Are you assuming that everyone is standing in the positions that they were in before the picture was taken. When somebody whips out a camera and says 'lets get a picture' there is always some shuffling of people around to put everyone in frame. I figure that the drink does not belong to the photographer. It belongs to one of the peolple in picture, who has temporarily 'skooched' down to the end of the table for the photo.

Also, the drink looks like tomato juice to me... I know it's the kind of glass for a margarita or a daquiri, but with the salt, I'm thinking it's a Bloody Mary or a Caesar. It's just not the same red as strawberries.

> I've seen plenty of "looped" pictures from my frat days and it
> really seems like they are in the mood for the moment and they
> are off somewhere. Again, no empty drinks as a party would
> suggest...

OK there's 'frat party looped' and there's looped, LOL. 'nuff said.

> >the S2 Gervaise X...
> uhhh...no, can't follow that one.

Is it the reference 'Gervaise X' you don't follow or this photo's connection to the Gervaise X?

IceCat

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "looped"
after not eatting for 30 something days, I might get a little looped on one of those drinks!

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-01, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: dearth of other spoiler info."
Considering the dearth of good spoiler information, how about a little out of the box speculation?

What if this isn't the jury, but as some have speculated the wrap party. This could be the winner (roger) and the jury memebers that vote for him. The loser (tina for the sake of this example) and the two that voted for her are not in the picture - they are off somewhere else licking their wounds.

This would give us Liz spelling Rogers name (vote to win).
Jerri getting revenge (against tina).
The good guys win this one.
Things get interesting.
The Kucha (Kangaroo) escaping doom.
Mike's "a Kucha needs to take the money."

Yeah, I know, It's difficult to get roger to the final two without some foolish play from ogakore, but it can be done.
Also, I would expect MB to have tight control over who's taking pictures, but SOMEONE took the picture. And again, this is just a little out of the box speculation due to the lack of other spoiler candidates.

04-17-01, 04:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: dearth of other spoiler info."
>What if this isn't the jury,
>but as some have speculated
>the wrap party. This
>could be the winner (roger)
>and the jury memebers that
>vote for him. The

that's interesting to the point that the "winner" would not be given so many shackles...(s)he's now the "talent"...and you let the talent do what they want.

>This would give us Liz spelling
>Rogers name (vote to win).

way too much has been inferred from that one sentence, imho.

>Jerri getting revenge (against tina).
>The good guys win this one.

So...who wins? Does she get revenge by voting for Keith...not likely? Or Colby, as is my predicted winner...although for that to happen I would think that Colby would have to win IC and why would he choose Tina to go against as opposed to Keith?

>Also, I would expect MB to
>have tight control over who's
>taking pictures, but SOMEONE took
>the picture. And again,

ding, ding, ding! Absolutely, SOMEONE took these photos and if MB does have control over EVERYTHING, why is it out? (outside of highly speculative theories that he's realasing these photos himself) Heheh, lotta speculation about who DIDN'T take the photo...the easy route has been pointing to a staffer as the photog, imho, which, granted, the "obvious" scenario is usually the best speculation.

>this is just a little
>out of the box speculation
>due to the lack of
>other spoiler candidates.

amen, brother.

Annadad 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-01, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Annadad Click to send private message to Annadad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Red Herrings"

What I find weird about these photos is that we only have two of them, where are the rest? For these to have any real spoiler value they would have to have been taken before the final TC and by someone who was able to get a posed photo (the first one) and get the photos by MB's formidable security. Would such a person only take two photos or only get two photos past security? Logic would dictate that if these were real spoilers, they were taken by someone who was authorized to take photos at the ranch. such a person would have no trouble taking a posed shot as opposed to having to take a secret photo from a hidden camera.
Such a person would also have no trouble getting the pics by security. Presumably, some unauthorized person then got ahold of the photos, ultimately leading to their distribution on the internet. So we start with an authorized photographer and later, end up with a thief who snags the photos for widespread distribution. However, the authorized photographer would have taken more than just two photos and if the thief could get two photos why couldn't he or she get all of them??

My theory is that only these two photos were selected for underground distribution by MB because these were the only two that were valuable in terms of distracting internet sleuths from figuring out the winner in advance. That is why we only have two photos and that is why they suddenly appear now when the show is starting to get predictable (SB is on a streak of correct bootee picks after a slow start and the Boston Herald has been perfect so far). I think they are plants to distract us. It will be veryinteresting to see if some more
"el ranchero" pics conveniently start leaking out as the show approaches the final TC.

Another question that arises regarding these photos is why does it look like Alicia is the "center" of the photos? Was it her camera and she asked a friend or crew member to take a pic of her with her friends? (her friends would certainly include all the final Kuchas from the final 9 and they are in the pic, her friends also include Jerri who became a very good friend of hers and Amber is Jerri's buddy so she would be there by extension). This could explain why Colby, Tina and Keith are missing, not because they are still in the game but because Alicia doesn't know them.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Where did these picture originate from??????"
I'm pretty surprised that MB let these 'slip' into public hands. Where did they originate? Are they on a website somewhere, or did a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend have them?

I have to agree that it does look like Alicia is the 'center.'

to Colby

04-17-01, 12:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Where did these picture originate from??????"
From a post by someone named "chaos28" on ss. No email given and he has 84 posts. *shrug* that's all I know.
--------
"I got it from someone on a mailing list, but I promissed him I wouldn't post any more here that he submits to the list. He wanted to keep 'em all a secret, but apparently didn't notify the list of it. If there's any more, though, I'm sure they'll surface on survivornews and survivorfever."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •