The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BOOT PREDICTION THREAD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BOOT PREDICTION THREAD"
Guess we don't have one yet.
Since I am starting it I will take this oportunity to ask everyone to change the subject line in there reply to their boot pick. That way we can just scroll down to just after the original post and see all the Mikalahs, oops I mean boot picks, without reading through all the posts if we want to.

Anyway, my pick for boot seems obvious---Mikalah
The others in the bottom three are harder to decide. I'm going to guess Anthony and Nadia. But wouldn't be surprised if either Scott, Vonzell, or Nikko were even though I liked their performances better than than Anthony or Nadia.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mikalah DearAbby 03-24-05 1
 Mikalah iatovttotx78 03-24-05 2
 Mikalah TanNymph 03-24-05 3
 Scott robyn12 03-24-05 4
 Mikalah seahorse 03-24-05 5
 Mikalah minitroll 03-24-05 6
   RE: Mikalah Flairmarq 03-24-05 7
 Scott Breezy 03-24-05 8
 RE: BOOT PREDICTION THREAD emydi 03-24-05 9
 Mikalah geekboy 03-24-05 10
 Vonzell MarleyCat 03-24-05 11
 RE: BOOT PREDICTION THREAD Tahj 03-24-05 12
 Anwar Devious Weasel 03-24-05 13
 Mikalah Pepito 03-24-05 14
 Mikalah aliciabbrown 03-24-05 15
 Mikalah Corvis 03-24-05 16
 Nikko TODDLJ 03-24-05 17
   RE: Nikko opinionated 03-24-05 18
       RE: Nikko TODDLJ 03-25-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-24-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mikalah"
Joined by Vonzell and ... this is hard ... maybe Nadia.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mikalah"
The other two in the bottom three will be Anthony and Constintine.

Contradictions don't exist. When faced with a contradiction, check you're premises, one of them is wrong!

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mikalah"
Joined by Anthony and Vonzell in the bottom 3.

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Scott"
joined by Anthony and Mikalah (or Nikko) in bottom 3.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mikalah"
It should not even be close.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mikalah"
Joined by Scott and Constantine in the bottom three.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mikalah"
Vonzell and a wild card--probably Nidia

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/421a88e823b7e3af.jpg";>

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Scott"
I still believe in Larry's booting theory.

Should be Mikalah.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BOOT PREDICTION THREAD"
I think the bottom 3 will be Vonzell Scott (but he should not be) and Mikalah (she is so bad that the prior week theory does not work here IMO and I hope she goes!)

My ? is will it leak if the results from Tues. are different from the results on Weds? If a person is booted can he/she get this info in discovery if a lawsuit is filed?? Esp. if only the top 10 go on tour and make more money....

the lawyer in me is coming out...

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-24-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mikalah"

This is going to get harder to predict each week, i'm afraid.

I think standing next to her will be:

Anthony
Scott

MarleyCat 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarleyCat Click to send private message to MarleyCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Vonzell"
Joining her in the bottom three will be Mikalah and Scott.

I think Mikalah's fans will rally enough to keep her for one more week. I just don't think that her support is enough push her up out of the bottom three.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BOOT PREDICTION THREAD"
Mikalah! It better be. She.Needs.To.Go!!

With her in the bottom three--Nadia and Jessica.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Anwar"
Should be Mikaylah

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Mikalah"
Sorry, Mikalah, but so many blah performances in a row that not even I, one of your early supporters, can no longer justify voting for you any more. Mikalah, you are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.

Who else will be in the bottom three? Not really important, as they will return again next week, as it's Mikalah that's going home, but most likely Anwar and Nadia.

On the plus side, Mikalah, you will take with you, and hopefully retain, the improvements that the AI stylists have made in your appearance. Gone are the overtweezed, semi-circle eyebrows, the overdone, clownish if you will, makeup, and the the ratty, multi-streaked hair that we saw at your first audition for AI in Las Vegas.

You will return home with 500% impoved appearance, and a good voice. You are only 16. As you mature, you will drop the 'Nanny' act, develop your singing skills and learn to let your natural stage presence work for you. Good luck.

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mikalah"
long overdue

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-24-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mikalah"
Mikalah, Anwar, and Nadia in the bottom three.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-05, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Nikko"
I guess I have to stick by my theory, after I spent a huge thread creating and defending it.

Mikalah, in her 'My Job Is To Annoy You' shirt, will get TONS of votes from viewers who love her despite her voice, viewers with a 'screw Fox' attitude, and crazy teen-loving kids. (Remember, she is the youngest contestant by nearly 3 years.) This vote got Carmen several weeks more than she deserved, not to mention John Stevens. Not only will Mikalah not be booted, but she might not even be in the bottom 3. (She'll likely be booted next week, though, so you won't have long to wait.)

Also, Jessica, pimped heavily both nights by the judges, will not be in the bottom three.

If it weren't for the extra show, I'd feel more confident in my Nikko choice, alfter all he was already booted once two weeks ago, but in the extra show they pimped Nikko like he was the Second Coming. So my alternate boot is Scott, who was a bit 'under the radar.'

Meanwhile, the extra show screwed Anthony big time, only letting Simon's negative comments be repeated, and none of Randy and Paula's 'your back!' comments. So I'll pick him for the final slot in the bottom 3.

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nikko"
I think the theory was botched this season by the guys/girls split. We are still getting rid of dead weight...no great shock that the first two boots were women. Now I think the theory will start to work--I will be very surprised if Anthony or Nadia are in the bottom 3 next week.

I didn't think Mikalah would actually get the boot, either. THANK GOD I was wrong!!!! I actually think that everyone else in the competition at this point deserves to be there, and the boots are going to get hard to call from here on out.

By the way--Scott Savol may be around longer than we think. I picked him to get booted this week, but I should've known better. I said this in another thread, but at the risk of repeating...I grew up in Northeastern Ohio, and you just can't underestimate the fans up there. They are crazy-rabid fans, like none I've experienced since moving away and living in other areas of the country (including Chicago, where I thought the Bears fans would be just as crazy, but they weren't). Scott has been hyped in the media up there quite a bit, from what I hear. He may outlast Nikko, Vonzell, Anthony, Jessica and maybe even Nadia. Should be interesting to see...

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nikko"
I have to agree with you, opinionated. Now that we've eliminated the two weak women (who shouldn't have been there in the first place) I think we may fall into previous alternating-week voting patterns, especially now that all the remaining contestants are relatively strong.

As for Scott, you may be right... but next week's bottom three will be telling. Assuming Anthony and Nadia are safe... and assuming Bo, Constantine, and Carrie's fanbases will stay strong... that just leaves Vonzell, Nikko, Jessica, Scott and Anwar as bottom-three candidates. Scott may well be in the bottom 3 in that scenerio.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •