The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Strip Search"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Strip Search"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-05 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

On VH-1. Is anyone watching? I was just flipping through channels and found it. It premiered on Thursday at 10pm.

This is cheesy but is interesting to watch all the hotties try to dance.

There are tons of times to catch it...here are the shows info:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/strip_search/series_showtimes.jhtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yep PhoenixMons 06-01-05 1
   RE: Yep volsfan 06-01-05 3
 RE: Strip Search fairyprincess 06-01-05 2
   RE: Strip Search volsfan 06-01-05 4
 RE: Strip Search Tahj 06-02-05 5
   RE: Strip Search volsfan 06-02-05 6
       RE: Strip Search Tahj 06-03-05 13
 It's official! volsfan 06-02-05 7
   RE: It's official! PhoenixMons 06-02-05 8
       RE: It's official! volsfan 06-02-05 9
       RE: It's official! PhoenixMons 06-02-05 10
           RE: It's official! volsfan 06-03-05 11
               RE: It's official! Tahj 06-03-05 12
                   RE: It's official! volsfan 06-03-05 14
                       RE: It's official! Tahj 06-03-05 16
                           RE: It's official! volsfan 06-03-05 17
                   No, no, no! PhoenixMons 06-03-05 15
                       RE: No, no, no! volsfan 06-03-05 18
 RE: Strip Search savnannah22 06-07-05 19
   RE: Strip Search Tahj 06-07-05 20
       RE: Strip Search savnannah22 06-08-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-01-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yep"
It's kind of interesting to see what they are looking for in these guys. And man some of these guys are TERRIBLE dancers. I think they should have kept the guy who was trying to get to see his kids - not for the 'story', but he was the hottest guy they'd seen in terms of dancing/looks (IMO, which of course means nothing since my taste is not typical ) and he had a great personality that I think would come through while he was performing in front of an audience (not in a home office in front of two people). Who cares if he's not bulky. Like that Rachel chick (she really needs to cut her bangs btw) said, not every gal likes bulky (I usually HATE bulky, as a matter of fact). That dude playing volleyball on the beach was pretty hot...too bad he couldn't move. Oh the guy he said 'maybe' to was really hot! I forgot about him! The two he kept? Not so much. It'd be one thing if they were amazing dancers or something, but there weren't too many people who could even clap to the beat of a song let alone actually move to the music without looking really bad. I know I'm overly critical when it comes to dancing and such, but if I were to go to some sort of dance review, I'd expect the people to, you know, actually be able to dance! OMG that guy who was stomping...now THAT was bad!

And I was cracking up when Rachel said she'd sleep with one of the guys. This show is pretty funny and I'll be interested to see what they can do with the 15 they ultimately choose. So far, they have their work cut out for them...BIG time.

Got blog?

06-01-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yep"
Mons, I agree with you...the guys were terrible dancers and I have no idea what type of the guy they are really looking for because they said the one guy wasn't bulky enough but the guy they advanced was overweight big time and I didn't think he could dance all that well.

I thought the guy they interviewed in the house with his girlfriend was pretty hot. I think he is one of the maybes.

Also, they one maybe from the bar (BEFORE the fight broke out) was hott too.

I didn't like either guy that they brought through for sure. It will be interesting to see who they end up with.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-01-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Strip Search"
Hey Volsfan: yes, I watched last night same as you, flipping through the channels and stumbled across this. I caugt about 40 minutes or so. It was pretty amusing. I liked the personality of the two "hosts". The eye candy wasn't bad either!!!!

I'll probably watch it occassionally to see what's up.

06-01-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Strip Search"
Amazing how men that can't dance want to be male strippers. HEHEHEHEHE!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-02-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Strip Search"
Heh. I watched, of course. I think it'll be fun summer watching.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-02-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Strip Search"
TAHJ! I knew you had to be watching! It comes on tonight and I am getting excited. I hope the guys are just as bad this week as last!

06-03-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Strip Search"
Yep, it's practically a requirement for me. Don't want to miss an opportunity to drool.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-02-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
7. "It's official!"
Billy Cross is an idiot! WHAT.THE.FVCK? He says no to everyone. They guy in Louisville KY was hot and had a good luck. He moved well but he said no because he looked mad? I like the bad boy look and that is what he had.

BTW: Who is Billy?

06-02-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's official!"
Yep, he is an idiot! I liked the 'angry' guy too - he had a sort of Patrick Swayze thing going on with the eyes (the shape of them). I liked him quite a bit and thought he was nuts not picking him because he has small eyes.

I missed what happened with Tony & Terry - I liked both of them a lot, but figured maybe he'd only go with Tony (I agree with what's her name with the too long bangs though - Terry was much more 'sexy' in terms of eye contact and the connection with the audience...they were both my faves so far). I think the cheesesteak guy was a stupid choice (he is good looking, but he had NO moves at ALL and looked at the floor the entire time). That was a stupid set-up though...who would buy a stranger a cheesesteak after she asked for a credit card? How stupid.

Got blog?

06-02-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: It's official!"
why do the set-ups? I think that is dumb! jmho!

06-02-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It's official!"
Holy carp. Marco is freaking gorgeous. His lips...mmmmmmmmm yummy!

Got blog?

06-03-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
11. "RE: It's official!"
Marco was a cutie but Cross is still an idiot! URGH!

06-03-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: It's official!"
Is Marco the guy who wouldn't buy Rachel a cheesesteak? He was hot but really seemed like an asshole.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-03-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
14. "RE: It's official!"
He did seem like that but keep in mind...they are dealing DAWs big time. These guys just want to strip to be the center of attention and know that women are gawking at their bodies.

06-03-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
16. "RE: It's official!"
....know that women are gawking at their bodies.

Ahem! People occasionally call me Mary, but I ain't no woman! (Not that there's anything wrong with that. )

Moves courtesy of Syren
and those DAW b¡tches better know that half their ratings are coming from us gays, so they damn well better step up!

06-03-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's official!"
I guess I was trying to be PC! Peeps call me Mary all the time too!

I wonder who tips strippers better...gays or women? I know there are straight strippers that strip for men because of the money. hhhhmmmm...

06-03-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
15. "No, no, no!"
Marco was the last guy...caramel-skinned Black guy with gorgeous eyes, fantastic lips/smile and a nice bod. He's the one who was in a male revue already and said something along the lines of "I don't whip it out and smack them in the face with it or anything like that", which gave me a chuckle.

The cheesesteak guy was pretty hot, but he did seem like an a$$ (despite the fact that no sane person would readily cough up a credit card for a complete stranger - what a dumb idea that was).

Got blog?

06-03-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: No, no, no!"
You are so right.

The cheesesteak steak guy I would have sent through to the next round. JMHO.

savnannah22 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-07-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail savnannah22 Click to send private message to savnannah22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Strip Search"
Hi everyone, I just saw this new show on VH1 called Strip Search and it is the best reality show on TV! 15 regular guys leave their jobs and move to Vegas to compete for 7 spots to become traveling male strippers. Each week the men are evaluated and one is eliminated. These men are really hot (especially Ryan) and the show is awesome! I just found some of the guys pics on Vh1.com http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/strip_search/series.jhtml
all of you should check them out, and watch Strip Search, you will defiantly enjoy it!

06-07-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Strip Search"
Gee thanks Savnannah. Welcome to the boards. I guess that's why this thread was started, huh?

Moves courtesy of Syren

savnannah22 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-08-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail savnannah22 Click to send private message to savnannah22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Strip Search"
Yea I just realized that! Sorry, I just love this show!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •