The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
The Mat and the Hottie and I welcome you to Sicily. So, who enjoyed Palomino? Or was it Paller-mo? Nice little place, dontcha think?

Some nastiness is showing out there – most of it by Lake. Geez: You have to beat "fat Dave and the girls"? Nice. Michelle, do you intend to ever do a Roadblock? In a couple of legs, you won’t have a choice. Lake the Leader might consider this too. Tell me, if you would: how is a doctor’s wife supposed to act, if Fran is not acting like one?

Ray and Yolanda: you were doing so well! You gained a lot of time at the Detour. But you lost all of it and then some, and were nearly eliminated. You should thank Lake for Yielding the Pink Girls, since I expect they’d have finished the task by the time you showed up.

Eric and Jeremy: too bad your booty girls won’t be around for you to "tongue wrestle" with at the Pit Stops anymore. Who will comfort you, distraught as you are about your second-place finish?

BJ and Tyler: Good job booking the flight to Italy online. You got to the head of the pack and stayed there. But don’t you ever get tired? You make me tired just watching you.

Fran and Barry: Do you have something against Lake and Michelle in particular or are you just trying to be "tough" Racers? Couldn’t you have pointed vaguely in the direction of the Teatro?

David and Lori: *hee hee* How many times did Lori assemble the statue correctly and then try to fit the extra pieces in? 3 times? No, I’m not laughing. No, really. I’m not. Do you think the goofy nerd music is getting old? I don’t. I love how we add these little details on this show.

MoJo: you’re still in this Race, aren’t you? Did you see the editing? Monica was talking about how people think she’s a dumb blonde, but that she’s not. Then we cut to her mispronouncing the name of the Italian city they’re going to next. That’s funny stuff.

Danielle and Dani: You’re the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you you’ve been eliminated from the Race. This is really the best you could hope for, since your entire strategy fell apart when you realized you might need a skill or two. Any parting words for anyone? You don't have to be nice.

Thanks to Angelfood for inventing this game.

As always, please keep the game in the game thread.

New players are welcome! All the Racers have been spoken for as well as:
BJ/Tyler's Camera Guy
The Pit Stop Mat
The Clue
The Cluebox
The Genie
Phil's Golf Equipment
Yolanda's Butt

Please feel free to post as anyone else. For example: the greeter in Sicily, one of the statues, the lady shaking her head at the laundry task...be creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 vince3 03-29-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 beau_30 03-29-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 dragonflies 03-29-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Skiptown5 03-29-06 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 CouchTater 03-30-06 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Max Headroom 03-29-06 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 ARnutz 03-30-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Max Headroom 03-30-06 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 sporkman 03-29-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Estee 03-30-06 11
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 ARnutz 03-30-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Skiptown5 03-29-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 CouchTater 03-30-06 16
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Seana 03-30-06 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 byoffer 03-30-06 26
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 mikey 04-03-06 30
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 buckeyegirl 03-29-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Molaholic 03-29-06 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Max Headroom 03-30-06 10
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Cygnus X1 03-30-06 18
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Max Headroom 03-30-06 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Cygnus X1 03-30-06 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 mrc 03-30-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Peetah 03-30-06 22
   Dear Golf Equiptment Canada Girl 03-31-06 27
       Dear Pit Stop Mat: mrc 04-03-06 29
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 CwazyWabbit 03-30-06 23
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Sahara 04-02-06 28
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 Colbys_Chick 03-30-06 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 warp_core breach 03-30-06 25
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 nailbone 04-03-06 31
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5 bystander 04-05-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 03:44 AM (EST)

Ciao Bella!!! Do we ever get tired???? *Looks at the RTVW clock* Why do you think I'm talking to you at this time? (Seriously, sleeping issues) BTW, did you see our fashion statement for the episode? We made a pair of tribute shirts to season 5's BOWLING MOMS!!!!! The print wasn't as big as MoJo's team shirts, but it still was effective.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-29-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Sweet Race you guys, Yield Frat Boys sounds kind of catchie.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Hey, didn't all you viewers want us to get more competitive? Well we are! That's why losing, even losing to one team is so hard for us.

Hey, Monica, you are looking HOT today! Why don't you leave Joe alone to get some sleep and come 'talk' to us!

Pinkies, what Pinkies? The world's beautiful women await us!

Skiptown5 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Why keep up the act? We all know you two are into each other. Just get it over with already! What Nancy boys would search through laundry instead of doing the manly task of picking up that bell?

Besides, only I know how to ring Monica's "bell".

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

Boy baby, you sure do! And you were such a he-man carrying that heavy bell all the way. Wow! You still have those leiderhosen? I think it's Friday.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Yeaaaahhhh baaaaaaby!

Dang it, I don't have time to learn how to do the Internet. And aren't all them web sites written in English? I'm gettin' real tired of people not speaking English around me.

Dadgummit Fran and Barry, what's with the attitude? You were rude to us at the airport counter, after we had our tickets and couldn't change them! After all the help I gave you at the motorcycle task in Brazil... I won't forget this!

I'm a dentist, I'm good with my hands.
Michelle, come over here and let me practice!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
You'd better just stand back from the counter, young man! I am not going to tell you what flight we're on. Not after you really didn't help us with building that motorcycle.

...and go find the roadblock yourself! You see us coming down the path toward you right? Don't you think that means you have to go from where we came? Dadgummit! You're not very smart, are you?

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

03-30-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Ma'am, at least Michelle and I can find the clue box. You'd still be wandering around Brazil if we didn't come along and show you where to look on that bridge. Doctor's wife, for sure.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Cluebox,
I love your work. Your disappearing act is amazing. If you're not doing anything, I'd love to use you in my next television special. We could set you up outside a Florida IHOP at 4pm and you can do your trick while I levitate.We should be able to get plenty of shots of old folks gasping 'Oh my God!' and reaching for their heart medicine. That's great TV!

David Blaine

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
I don't know... I'd need some kind of contract guarantee that you wouldn't try to steal my act...

In the meantime: hey, Fran! Barry! Watch this! Oops -- you missed it? Again? Well, let's not wait two hours before we try it again this time... all right, now! What? You missed it again? Gee, I guess I'll just have to keep this up for the whole Race. Eventually, you'll notice. Right?

Right...?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Aha!!! I've found you! Now gimme my clue!

As soon as this race is over, Barry and I are getting our eyes checked. I think we need new glasses. Good thing I have the optometrist on speed dial at home.

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

Skiptown5 35 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Great, our cameraman finally figures out how to work his camera just in time to make us out to be a couple of rubes. Mo, didn't you take a geography class at Pig U?

At least when we figured out how to get to Sicily we cleaned up at the detour and roadblock. If it's one thing my girl knows, it's her way around the male anatomy. Noticed you had a little problem with that Lori. Sorry David.

I really thought we were going to go ride horses. That's why I asked for a Palomino.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Hey, I took geography; can I help it if Poler-MO reminds me of MO-JO? Boy, who's the rube now? I’m not such a dumb blonde as everyone thinks I am. And I really fooled everyone didn't I by pretending to mispronounce that name.

I was even pretending to be stupid by calling myself stupid when I didn't get that there were two extra body parts. I'm so smart that I seem dumb. Anyway, we finally got some air time and we keep moving up the pack.

Jo, you're MY David

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
If it's one thing my girl knows, it's her way around the male anatomy. Noticed you had a little problem with that Lori. Sorry David.

Bwahaha!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Hey, I know my Dave's anatomy just fine. But look a little closer and you will see that there isn't a lot of relationship between Dave's form and the form of those statues.

But I know that I could do better. So practice, I made this little puzzle of Dave.

Damn, I just can't seem to get it. Maybe if instead of an extra head there was an extra hand, I could just put it on Monica's a$$ like Dave kept doing in the back of those cabs.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
On my form, they call me "David" after Michelangelo's David.

Lori -- Let me help you with the puzzle. The piece on the upper right is shaped like me, and the piece on the upper left is shaped you, now just put them together. BJ is just watching while dressed like Kermit. So it is pretty much like that Sesame Street party we had at band camp last Summer.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Ray, babe, you did a great job at the roadblocks. You were so strong and manly lifting that bell all the way up the stairs..I mean, I was so amazed at your awesome strength Lake and Michelle did we thank you yet for yielding Double D?

Are we the team of close calls or what?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Hey guys! I'm still here ya know! EPBvM sure didn't give me much of an opportunity to show off this time -- the only guy I got to shake myself at was a monk and well, I don't really want to go there ifyaknowwhatImean.

Oh, and tell those pinks, they gotta work out more. That little jog down the hill was nothing.

03-30-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
The yield was part of my Master Plan to win this race, but you're welcome. Y'all owe us one, though.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Is part of your "Master Plan" finding Phil at the Pit Stop before you're done half the leg?

We only get lost on the highways.

03-30-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

Even with the extra trip to "see" Phil, we saved your sorry a$$es by yielding the girls, then we beat your sorry a$$es to the mat. I don't wanna hear any more about it.

Nice trash talking at the roadblock, though!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Yo baby! I liked the way you got misty-eyed when we gave the bell to the priest. Nice to see your softer side. (Of course, the pat on the butt as I lugged the bell didn't hurt any )

Now what does autostrada mean?

Wait until I get a chance to shape YOUR figure, ifyouknowhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Let me tell you folks somethin'--all that "it doesn't fit" talk at the statues made me randy. Me and the hottie at the mat took some practice swings later tha night, IYKWIM.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
How do you think it made us feel? Being all ...handled..., and hidden to boot. I believe our fig leaves were t w i c e as big as your golf bag. And our man-boobs are not saggy! (Even Eric and Jeremy admired our physiques--Obviously they're Greek,iykwim)

The statues

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Dear Golf Equiptment"
The mat is for racers, not for practicing your swing!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Dear Pit Stop Mat:"
With clubs like this, I can't help but swing.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
What??!! So we came in last and were eliminated. What's the big deal? We're still the smartest. We are still the best. We still learned more on this little race than anyone has learned anywhere in a whole freakin' life time. Geez. If you doubt us, you are pathetic, just like that River guy and his dippy coattail riding wife. They are soooo pathetic! Pathetic, I tell you!

Oh, Dani. I am soo jealous that you got to play with those male body parts and I just had to watch. Why couldn't that have been a detour, instead?

Hey, Pea Brain! You can stay on the race. We won't be needing you at Loser Lodge. The oobies are back in action!!!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Um, you know what? I'm not sure who you plan to use those oobies on here in Loser Lodge...Let's see, there are John and Scott (not really that interested in oobies), Lisa and I, Wanda and Desiree...Well, I guess there is always the Genie!

We are having so much fun here at Loser Lodge...WOO HOO!!!! We were so excited last week to get new roomies, I peed my pants again! And I made a wish, so Genie gave me more Depends. And Wanda is cookin' up a big ol' pot o' refried beans in honor of you gals comin'...just steer clear of Lisa later! *loud raucous laugh*

Genie thought it would be fun if we would bedazzle your boobs. You don't mind, do you?

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
L&M,
Good job! Way to go to the pit stop before going to the road block. I mean COME ON! I know Fran and Barry upset you guys, but wow. And the decision to yield the pinkies...Lake...did you realize that the only oobies on the race are now GONE?! Why do that man! You should have yielded Ray and Yo. Well, that just proves you're a butt man!

L&M's Camera Man

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Oh woe is me! I didn't get the chance to really shine! Now it's back to furthest and darkest recesses of those empty minds while those damn oobies get the spotlight while swinging on a stripper pole!

Dani & Danielle's Shared Brain
This pea has been squashed

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Well, this just sucks. Back to The Biggest Loser.

D&D's Camera guy

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-05-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.5"
Woohoo! Isn't this game great? Where are those Frat boys? They tell me they're planning some big post-season wrap party that will be out of this world! I hope there are some bodacious babes there. I hear there may also be some striptease action going on. Tyler and I are always up for a little striptease action with the babes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •