The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

You know the drill by now. And if you want to compose one of these question lists, say so in your post or PM me.

1. What should Phil have said to the Racers when they arrived at the mat in Red Square only to find it was a Superleg? (You may be generic or racer-specific.)

2. What other references to Ray and Yolanda's butts will be made this season?

3. Assume the producers didn't have a product placement relationship with Travelocity. Again being either generic or Racer-specific, the clues buried in the field should have been attached to what?

4. Name three German women that Eric and Jeremy did NOT make a pass at during this episode.

5. Maybe it was unexplained phenomena that allowed the Double D's and Momily Redux (Wanda/Desiree) to be going the wrong way on the Autobahn once, and then find themselves going the same wrong direction in the same place again. Explain what happened by which this wasn't their fault, and what name you would give this occurrence.

6. What did the drunk German have to say after Lake and Michelle took him home?

7. What was the real reason BJ and Tyler approached the mat in Munich running backwards?

8. Given the wine-bottle-smashing Detour, come up with a future Detour that involves some more infliction of pain on one's partner.

9. What were the advantages and disadvantages of BJ dressing "commando" (sans skivvies)?

10. In the Race's rare footage of Monica, we often see her bouncing up and down. Why?

ETA: EXTRA CREDIT (almost forgot)! What were Fran and Barry expecting when they tried the dance Detour? What dances CAN they do?

Better than I deserve.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4 warp_core breach 03-23-06 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4 CouchTater 03-23-06 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4 mikey 03-24-06 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4 Molaholic 03-24-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"
1. What should Phil have said to the Racers when they arrived at the mat in Red Square only to find it was a Superleg? (You may be generic or racer-specific.)

(*shrugs shoulders*)Hey, it wasn't my idea to stick a super-leg in this early.

"I like big butts... I like them round..." (sorry, I don't know all the lyrics to this song)

3. Assume the producers didn't have a product placement relationship with Travelocity. Again being either generic or Racer-specific, the clues buried in the field should have been attached to what?

For the D's - A Dow Corning silicone breast implant

For Team MoJo - A "Bedazzler" so that their "MoJo" t-shirts can be more sparklely.

For the Nerds - The Starship Enterprise

4. Name three German women that Eric and Jeremy did NOT make a pass at during this episode.

What German women? They were too busy making a pass at the German guy on the train.

5. Maybe it was unexplained phenomena that allowed the Double D's and Momily Redux (Wanda/Desiree) to be going the wrong way on the Autobahn once, and then find themselves going the same wrong direction in the same place again. Explain what happened by which this wasn't their fault, and what name you would give this occurrence.

One-Brain Syndrome occurs when a pea-sized brain is stretched to its capacity in that it has to service four people with big, empty spaces above their shoulders. In this case, the effects of One-Brain Syndrome are exacerbated by the presence of large deposits of silicone, usually in deposits of two or more.

Spalten Sie Ihre winnings mit mir auf? Welche Art des Namens ist See? Kann ich mit Ihrer Frau schlafen?

(Will you split your winnings with me? What kind of name is Lake? Can I sleep with your wife?) - yes I admit it, I did an English to German translation for this!

7. What was the real reason BJ and Tyler approached the mat in Munich running backwards?

Going commando at the detour really messed them up.

8. Given the wine-bottle-smashing Detour, come up with a future Detour that involves some more infliction of pain on one's partner.

Especially for the D's - Busting ballons, placed around your partner, with darts. (Oops, sorry Dani...)

9. What were the advantages and disadvantages of BJ dressing "commando" (sans skivvies)?

Advantages? You can't be serious!
The only disadvantage was to me (*shiver*)

10. In the Race's rare footage of Monica, we often see her bouncing up and down. Why?

More air-time and she so desperately wants to join the D-club and get fondled by the Frat Boys.

ETA: EXTRA CREDIT (almost forgot)! What were Fran and Barry expecting when they tried the dance Detour?

"This is the same as hip hop, right?"

What dances CAN they do?

The Bird Dance. The Polka. The Geezer Shuffle.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"

Welcome so and so, you are in ______place. For coming in _____ place in this round, and in honor of being in Russia, you will be the only ones that must go to Siberia and work the camps for a day. Then you get to continue with the race. This is a new thing.

They are just J Lo wanna be’s

A bomb- Michelle/Lake
An invisible string being pulled- the nerds- psyche out reference.
A dutch wife- (blow up doll)- the horndogs
A thought- the Double oobies
Some valium- Momily (not) II
A copy of “The Da Vinci Code” with extra secryt instructions- the hippies
Allen and Midge, their oldest friends- Barbie and Ken
A stationary and clearly visible clue box- Fran/ Barry
A computer, so they can keep talking to each other throughout the race in their usual manner- Yolanda/ Ray

Katarina Witt, Heidi Klum, Angela Merkel- mainly because these woman all have brains and would have wiped the floor with these guys.

Well, this has actually happened to me on several occasions and I’ve always blamed it on parallel universe theory. This is when you are living in one universe and then switch to a parallel one usually by the confusion of driving in foreign countries, being forced to drive 100 gazillion MPH so that the Porche that you didn't see behind you a second ago gets his way, or driving in NYC, or taking drugs. In order to get back to the first parallel universe, you have to repeat the same action you were doing when you accidently switched universes. Very little people know about this, they usually just feel confused and spaced out, like I'm getting right now typing this BS.

Heeeey, you wife (some crap in slurry German) sexy (some more slurred crap in German) und you too. You come wit me im mein house? I haf keg beer for you.

They are Hippies, being anti establishment is the norm.

They must pummel each other with tomatoes until they are completely covered, in the Spanish festival La Tomatina.

Advantage: better air conditioning and air flow, don’t have to wash the tighty whitey’s, he’s free and lovin it- ala Kramer.
Disatvantage- shrinkage, scary (we really don’t want to see that) flopping around, peek a boo, as in “your shorts are too short” and um… about to be gross, look away…… where do the guy skid marks go now?

She’s blonde and young. Look at Hugh Hefner’s girls, same syndrome.

ETA: EXTRA CREDIT (almost forgot)! What were Fran and Barry expecting when they tried the dance Detour? What dances CAN they do?

Fran and Barry weren’t expecting anything; they haven’t been too good at considering the detours up till now.
They obviously can’t dance. But they do know all about dancing around but never getting to that illusive clue box.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"
What should Phil
>have said to the Racers
>when they arrived at the
>mat in Red Square only
>to find it was a
>Superleg? (You may be
>generic or racer-specific.)
>
Gee, Monica, you have some super legs. And speaking of superlegs...

>2. What other references to
>Ray and Yolanda's butts will
>be made this season?
>
Ray, Yolanda, and Yolanda's butt, you are the last to arrive, I am sorry to tell you that you have both been eliminated from the race.

>3. Assume the producers didn't
>have a product placement relationship
>with Travelocity. Again being
>either generic or Racer-specific, the
>clues buried in the field
>should have been attached to
>what?
>
There was a product placement deal with Travelocity? I didn't notice.

>4. Name three German women
>that Eric and Jeremy did
>NOT make a pass at
>during this episode.
>
The three sober ones.

>5. Maybe it was unexplained
>phenomena that allowed the Double
>D's and Momily Redux (Wanda/Desiree)
>to be going the wrong
>way on the Autobahn once,
>and then find themselves going
>the same wrong direction in
>the same place again.
>Explain what happened by which
>this wasn't their fault, and
>what name you would give
>this occurrence.
>
1. Deja U -- It is caused by doing an even number of U-turns on a straight road.
2. Other terms for the phenomenon of going in the wrong direction in the same place again is known as "the Reelection of George W. Bush," "Temptation Island II" or "let's cast Alison again on a CBS reality show."

>6. What did the drunk
>German have to say after
>Lake and Michelle took him
>home?
>
Can I smash some beer bottles on your heads?

>7. What was the real
>reason BJ and Tyler approached
>the mat in Munich running
>backwards?
>
To fool Phil into thinking they finished in front of Eric and Jeremy so they could win the trip.

>8. Given the wine-bottle-smashing Detour,
>come up with a future
>Detour that involves some more
>infliction of pain on one's
>partner.
>
In Amsterdam, they will have the "flog" or "clog" detour, in which the racers can either flog each other or make one partner watch the other dance in clogs for an hour.

>9. What were the advantages
>and disadvantages of BJ dressing
>"commando" (sans skivvies)?
>
The skid marks on his clothing generally keep Tyler from borrowing them.

>10. In the Race's rare footage
>of Monica, we often see
>her bouncing up and down.
> Why?
>
She is actually standing still, but the cameraman will jump up and down for her as most any man would.

>ETA: EXTRA CREDIT (almost forgot)!
>What were Fran and Barry
>expecting when they tried the
>dance Detour? What dances
>CAN they do?

The chicken dance and the Mexican Hat Dance.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 9.4"
Usual disclaimer -- I post first, so any copying is something for Twilight Zone fans.

"Welcome to wonderful world of ha ha you're being given a nice little surprise because EPMB is afraid of getting into a rut by having the superleg later and doesn't really give a rat's tookas about his loyal fans over at RWTV. Hope you enjoyed it --"

You lvoe me -- you really really lvoe me!

Wait a second for a minute here -- you mean there's some kind of pre-existing relationship here -- it's not just an incredible coincidence? I find that difficult to believe.

Heidi Fleiss, Eva Braum and the Pope's older sister, Brunhilde.

Germans having a laugh once again -- revenge for the lederhosen stunt. Hordes of workers stormed out and switched not only all the road signs, but all the buildings, trees and mountains so the girls would go wrong once again. It's called "Ich bin bassackwards".

"Can I show you some of my schnitzel?"

DUDE! Some really righteous &%*@ this Dude over in a castle sold them, Dude.

Michelle is forced to spend a full 24 hours handcuffed to Lake.

Advantage – they’ll be mistaken as escapees from Stalag 13 and sent to the cooler.
Disadvantage – they’ll be mistaken for real US Army representatives, forcing a reversal of the German surrender of 1945.

Are you paying any attention at all?

ETA: EXTRA CREDIT (almost forgot)! What were Fran and Barry expecting when they tried the dance Detour? They were expecting something nice and easy, like finding the clue box in the middle of a bridge. What dances CAN they do? Any of the modern dances, like the Flappers do at Speakeasys.

back from surgery and doin’ fine, thankyouverymuch.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •