The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Info on May 6 show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Info on May 6 show"
According to the 4/25 issue of Entertainment Weekly (which showed up in my mailbox yesterday), the celebrity judge for the May 6 show was supposed to be Luther Vandross. However, after the issue went to press, Luther Vandross had a stroke, and the show is obviously going to have to find someone else to judge.

The question to ponder...would the producers be so Ruben-biased as to pick Luther Vandross songs as the theme for that week, or do you think they picked a broader theme like R&B?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Info on May 6 show SaphireLady 04-21-03 1
 RE: Info on May 6 show drawde236 04-21-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Info on May 6 show"
I think the judges are so Ruben biased. They can't see that he sings the same notes, same type ho hum. He is now throughly boring. He is like so yesterday. He will not win if he does not get his head out of his considerably large rear.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-03, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Info on May 6 show"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-03 AT 04:33 AM (EST)

I don't think the producers are being biased towards any one contestant. We still have Stevie Nicks week coming up and that will be a hindrance towards Ruben, but a step in the right direction for Carmen (if she's still around). Personally, I don't think the celebrity judges have really added anything to the show.

To answer your question, Madam Bebo, I think it is going to be a love song night. Luther is not known for his songwriting, but he can sure sang some baby-makin' music.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •