The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-01, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
Cast of Characters will be below. I will write about the Bowlers Ball, but I want to wait until Volmel comes back, since she is ALice. So here it goes......

Setting-The Brady Living room, Mike and Carol sitting together in their chair

*Knock Knock*

Carol: Who's there?

Doug: Its Doug.

Mike: Doug who?

Doug: Doug Simpson, Orange you gonna let me in?

Mike: Doors open, because we apparently don't believe in having locks on our doors, even though we seem in live in LA.

Mike and Carol stand up and are surprised to see Doug in a Superman costume. Mike: Hi Doug, I hear you are the BMOC.

Doug nods: I am the grooviest of guys at Sunnydale.

Carol walks to the stairs,: Marcia! Marcia! Doug is here!

Marcia walks slowly down the stairs, dressed like Elvira. She tosses her hair.: Hi Doug, your costume is far out!

Doug, eyes Marcia from head to toe: You are something else Marcia. Like in a far out way. Are ready to go?

Mike: Now Marcia has a curvew of midnight tonight. Now understand that I am the smartest man in the world, and I have all sorts of technology to track if you are doing anything innapproiate with Marcia. So remember, wherever you go, there you are. And wherever you go with Marcia, there I am.

Carol: Oh Mike.

Doug, looking puzzled: Yes sir Mr Brady.

Marcia: Bye everyone.

Carol and Mike settle back in their chair, Mike nuzzling Carol's neck. Carol thinking of Joe Namath. They here the stairs creak and mike grabs Carol's Redbook, Carol grabs Jonathon Livingstone Seagull, upside down.

Peter: Bye Mom, bye Dad.

Carol: Now Jan, Peter, where are you going dressed like that? Especially you Jan.

Jan has on her black Afro wig, a tie dyed shirt, a short skirt with a peace sign on it and lots of hemp jewelry. Peter has on the fake mustache, tie dyed shirt, bell bottoms, and his shirt is covered with buttons that say Make Love not War and Give Peace a Chance

Jan: Were going to a costume party Mom.

Mike and Carol smile: Have fun kids!

On the top of the stairs is Cindy, clutching Kitty KarryAll: There going to the dance too! SO are me and Bobby. Jan and Peter are going to sell drugs! And If I catch them, maybe Doug Simpson will notice me!

Peter: Psst, Sam, we are over here!

Sam: Peter? Jan? WHat are you wearing?

Jan: Like it? I picked it out myself to go with my black wig.

Sam: Yeah Jan......Were you stonedwhen you picked it out?

Jan nodded: You bet. How else can I live in this family?

Sam lets out a sigh of relief: Good. Now heres your stuff. Thats all I can get for like a week, so it'll have to hold you two.

Peter: Don't worry about that.

Peter hands over the money as his mustache falls off.

Jan: Oh Peter!

Sunnydale High

Greg: Buffy! Buffy! Wait up!

Buffy turns around: Who are you?

Greg: Only the guy of your dreams.

Buffy: No really, who are you?

Greg: Greg Brady. Although some people know me as Johnny Bravo! Writer of such great tunes as "Time to Change" and "Its a Sunshine Day"

Buffy: Nope. Never heard of you or the songs.

Greg: Wait, I talked to you earlier. Can we dance?

Buffy: Oh you are the guy who has a hard on for his sister, that blonde chick who brushes her hair like way too much! Now I get it!

Greg: So the dance?

Buffy's eyes are transfixed on a tall, dark handsome man wearing a brown overcoat.

Greg: Buffy? Can we dance later?

Buffy following the man: Awwww sure.

Greg: All right! Hey Marcia! Guess what?

Marcia and Doug walk up, arm in arm

Marcia: What Greg?

Greg: I am going to dance with the grooviest chick at Sunnydale tonight.

Doug: You are sick,man.No way are you dancing with Marcia tonight! You are not ruining this for me you sick jerk. No way will you ever have Marcia!

Marcia: Come on Doug, My favorite song, "Girl Look What You've Done to Me" is on by my Favorite Monkee, Davy Jones. I tried so hard to get him to play at the dance, but Bloody hell, he wasn't available.

Doug, walking towards the center of the gym: LOSER GREG!

Outside the school

Jack: Hey I heard you two have some great pot.

Jan: Maybe.

Jack: How much?

Peter: ten bucks for a joint.

Jack: Jesus, well, only if the pretty girl will smoke it with me.

Jan: Sure.

Cindy and Bobby, watching from the bushes.

Bobby: As the safety monitor, I feel we need to report this. It violates Section 5 Rule 14a. No illegal drugs on campus.

Cindy: No Bobby, you don't understand. I WANT DOUG SIMPSON to see this. I am telling you right now if you report this i will go to such lengths that you will wish you were never born. I will haunt your very existence! I am prettier and smarter than Marcia and all the boys will want me!

Bobby: But Cindy....

Cindy: I am not finished you small minded, racist, sexist, ageist, clown loving, egomaniac, thinking you know everything, power craving......

Sunnydale gym:

Buffy: Willow, who's that?

Willow looks to the tall dark handsome man watching the crowd.

Willow: I don't know.

Greg: Buffy, can we dance now.

Buffy: Huh?

Doug: Marcia have I told you that you are the prettiest girl in all of Sunnydale?

Marcia: Oh Doug.

Doug: No really Marcia. If I went to another school, I would still find you. ALthough I wouldn't use you to steal the football teams playbook.

Marcia: Bloody right you wouldn't *sighs*

Doug: I mean it Marcia, I can't wait for the night to end so maybe we can go to the point and you know.

Marcia: Whos that guy and why is he staring at me?

Doug looks: Never seen him before. He looks old.

Marcia mumbles: Bloody hell! Its him!

Buffy: Hey, who are you?

Angel: Names Angel. I have been sent to protect you.

Buffy: Oh I don't need protection.

Angel: Oh yes you do.

Buffy: Do you know who I am? I am the slayer!

Angel: I know. I'm a 240 year old vampire and I have come to protect you. This is the hellmouth you know.

Buffy: Well, DUH, but you are a vampire. Shouldn't I be like kicking your ass all over this gym?

Angel: Come with me. I will tell you about me.

Cindy: short, frizzy haired, racist, hate mongering, dog lovin, cat hatin, Jesse James wannabe, wallet finding......

Greg asks every girl to dance, by telling them that they are the grooviest chicks in Sunnydale.
Marcia and Doug are dancing so close that the Holy Ghost couldn't seperate them.
Jan and Peter are high as a kite, and Jack is flirting shamelessly with Jan. They sneak into the dance.
Bobby is falling asleep as Cindy goes on and on and on.

Jack: Jan, I am so glad we got to dance. You have a good set of, pot.

Jan: Thanks Jack. My brother Peter bought them.

Jack: How close are and Peter?

Jan: Pretty close. We cannnn't stand living in this family. Its always about Marcia. Thats why we smoke pot.

Annie: Hey Sue, that is Marcia's siter and she is high! She smokes pot!

Sue: That will kill Marcia. Lets tell her!

Cindy: seesaw riding, potato sack jumping, racist, pool playin, Tiger running away, KittyKarryAll stealing....

Bobby: CINDY! SHUT UP!

Cindy comes out of her trance: What BObby?

Bobby: Jan and Peter went into the dance and they are selling all their drugs. Evreyone is high in there.

Cindy: Doug? Is he there?

Bobby: Yes

Annie: Hi Marcia, Hi Doug.

Marcia and Doug separate. Marcia: Hi Annie. Were kinda busy here. I was going to bite his neck.

Annie: Did you know that your brother and sister are here selling drugs?

Doug: Really? Do they have any X? I hear it makes you very sexual.

Marcia: Doug! I can't believe you said that! Come on!

Greg: Whats going on Marcia? No one has danced with me tonight, even when I sang them Johnny Bravo songs.

Marcia: My reputation is going to be ruined! Peter and Jan are selling drugs!

Greg: I'll stop them!

Angel: See that blonde in the Elvira outfit, she was about to bite Superman. You have to stop them.

Buffy: I Will stop them.

Peter: Look it's Marcia!

Jan: How are you guys? I am sooooo mellow and guess what Marcia, a cool guy likes me.

Marcia: What are you guys doing? Selling Drugs?

Buffy: Marcia, I need a word with you.

Bobby: Its my responsibility as the safety monitor to tell Mom and Dad about this.

Cindy: Hi Doug!

Doug ignores her: Buffy, Marcia isn;t going anywhere.

Marcia: Thats right, Doug is MINE *sighs* and no one, I mean NO ONE will take him away from me.

Buffy: I'm about to kick your ass Marcia. You were going to bite Doug here and I can't let you do that.

Marcia: My reputation is ruined! Peter and Jan were selling drugs.

Doug: Got any X?

Peter: No man, I'll try and score some though.

Jan: Look Marcia, I get high. I have to living with you. You know it gets pretty tiring having to pick up your hair, polish your trophies, watch you run for student body president. Guess what? I use your trophy as a bong!

Marcia gasps: You stole my trophy! Doug, get me outta here!

Buffy and ANgel: No!

Angel: I saw you about to bite his neck! Get her Buf.

Greg: No one touchs Marcia!

Greg jumps in front of Marcia, catching a kick to his shoulder from Buffy. He runs at her, tackling her. She flips him over her head and he smashes into the punchbowl.

Buffy: Your turn Elvira

Marcia: I was giving Doug a hickey! I'm not a vampire, look, you can see my refelection in that mirror!

Everyone looks. Marcia's reflection stares back.

Marcia: I just like the idea of Vamps, I am not a real one.

ANgel: Look, I'm sorry. I thought you were going ot bite him, and well, you seem to like the smell of blood.

Marcia tosses her hair: Part of my act. Lets go dance again Doug.

Cindy: WAIT! Doug, don't you want me instead of Marcia?

Doug: Look Cindy, I haven't said anything about the phone calls or emails. I even saw you watching me undress. But you ar ecreeping me out here. You need to check yourself into a mental ward.

Cindy cries: Doug NO

Peter: Dude, Bobby, get her home. Shes really killing my high.

Bobby and Cindy leave.

Outside the gym

Buffy: I am suppossed to trust you? That blonde was as much a vamp as I am.

Angel: Well, I wanted to meet you. You are my destiny. I may be a vampire, but I am not like other vampires. I have a soul Buffy and I am here to protect you.

Buffy looks him over: Ok, but remember I can and will kick your ass. I beat up that loser back there. What was his name again?

In the gym

Peter and Jan enjoying the highs of life, Peter gets a girl and Jan is still with Jack.

Doug: Marcia,

Marcia: Hmmmm.

Doug: Want to go out to my car and up to the point.

Marcia: What do you want to do up there?

Doug: Everything.

Marcia: But Doug, I've never....

Doug: I'll be gentle. Havenn't you ever envisioned your first time with a Superhero?

Marcia: Wellllll.......

The End

Bowlers Ball with the Adults will be next

Cast
Mike: AyaK Carol: EBUG Greg: Shakes
Marcia: VampKira Peter: LizzLover Jan:GT
Bobby: Surv Cindy???? Sam: SherpaDave
Doug: Superman Buffy: LadyT Angel: David Boreanez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
while she wants to be the Queen
and she thinks about her scene
pulls her hair back and she screams
I don't really want to be the Queen!
~Meet Virgina~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-Th... VampKira 07-09-01 1
 RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-Th... George Tirebiter 07-09-01 2
   Well... AyatollahKhomeini 07-09-01 6
       RE: Well... George Tirebiter 07-09-01 7
 RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-Th... darbygrl 07-09-01 3
 RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-Th... aymelek 07-09-01 4
 RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-Th... Drive My Car 07-09-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
Lady T.. This was a riot!! What a way to combine the shows! Hee hee! ( and I WAS gonna bite Supe... er.. Doug.. errr... Marcia was.. yeah... )

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-01, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
I must admit--I never watched Buffy. . . and yet it all makes perfect sense to me!

And the trophy--too funny.

But who in the hell is this Jack character? And since when did AK turn hopelessy gay? And how long has eBug had a thing for Joe Namath?! And is it still incest when it's only your STEPbrother?

GT
Just doob it!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-09-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Well..."
I'm not gay, but I play one on SB.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well..."
>I'm not gay, but I play one on SB.
*hugs AK*

Very few people could handle the stigma so well. At least it doesn't signal the end of a career like it used to.

Likewise, I am not really a ston. . . . wait a minute. . . never mind. I think I'm stuck with that one!

hehehe

GT

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-09-01, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
That was so funny!

<>

darbygrl

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-01, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
Mmmmmm, Angel....ooooooooooooooo

Great story LT! Keep 'em coming!

Aymelek

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-01, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC (PN) The Bradys meet SB-The Dance"
Trish this was Great!
These keep getting funnier and Funnier.

Peter and Jan are a riot.

EBug

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •