The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remember: No one really knows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SGMagicMan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-00, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SGMagicMan Click to send private message to SGMagicMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remember: No one really knows"
Obviously, at this point, everyone has their own theory, but threre's no real solid "proof" for any of it. There are only five people left, so it is likely that one out of every five people on this board will predict who gets kicked off in E12, and one in five will predict who wins. Just because Sean wins doesn't make that "friend of a cousin" post accurate; just because Rudy wins doesn't mean ABC really found out the answer; and no matter what happens I know that there will be posters who look back at that "trivia" thing from the tabloid ("S" is for... etc.) and "see" how it applies to the winner when, in fact, it is general enough to apply to any of them.

The only thing any of us can do is hope that the pieces of evidence we randomly choose to believe happen to be right.

Just my three cents (Yeah, three).

- Scott

www.thegreatscott.com/survivor

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Remember: No one really knows tyke210 08-13-00 1
 Exactly...being Devil Advocate way ... BadAs 08-13-00 2
   RE: Exactly...being Devil Advocate ... SGMagicMan 08-13-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tyke210 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tyke210 Click to send private message to tyke210 Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Remember: No one really knows"
AMEN i like your way of thinking, check out my earier post kindof along the same line titled "REAL PROOF" sometime yesterday i thinik it was, but obviously noone wants to hear our "WAT OF THINKING" they are all to caught up in the moment

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-00, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Exactly...being Devil Advocate way to much on here"
There is tendency for people to make "leap of faith" conclusions based on edited out of context statements. In the Past there were alot of variables that made for correct assumptions, such as TC 9 picture. The Ger-x was another plausible assumption that proved to be what it was, a website screw up. Gator, I think came up with the weather reports for the survivors on the island in an attempt to match with pictures for making guesses. We have the pictures from AH, CBSweb, intros & trailors & teasers to work with.
Editing manipulation from MB has put a wrench in the works of true analysis of any more released picture. All theories from this point out are still subject to Immunity chanllenges that could blow any theory out of the water.
Any theory is just true "Heresay" or bias at this point. SS.com has done good work to this point, but the road to the final 4 and the eventual winner is NOT CLEAR.
For all future posts let keep in mind no true SPOILER exsist at this point, unless it is factual evidence and not just word of mouth or "survior interview" slip ups. So please take no offense when the Devil's Advocate reaches your thread and points out inconsistancies or errors of logic.

SGMagicMan 29 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SGMagicMan Click to send private message to SGMagicMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exactly...being Devil Advocate way to much on here"
It's not just leaps of faith, either. I hope either Rudy or Sean wins, which makes me more inclined to believe someone saying one of those two wins as opposed to if someone says they're the cameraman who taped Sue or Kelly's reaction as one of them won. Last week, it was fairly obvious that Colleen was going to get kicked off, but a lot of people thought it would be Rich or Sean because they liked Colleen too much to believe she'd get kicked off. This is the exact same reason why I would never place a bet on a Bears game: I'm a big Bears fan, and last year I predicted they'd win just about every game.

- Scott

www.thegreatscott.com/survivor

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •