The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rtgriff 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtgriff Click to send private message to rtgriff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
I have not seen Trista lately and I was shocked to see her as a Brunette. I thought she did not look as pretty with brown hair and also looked older. I also thought the color job was pretty bad although I did read she went to a top colorist.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... Serenity22 02-15-06 1
 RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... Rhyn 02-15-06 2
   RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... realtvlvr 02-16-06 3
 RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... seahorse 02-16-06 4
   RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... shabalaba 02-16-06 5
       RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... freakusmaximus 02-16-06 6
           RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... qwertypie 02-17-06 7
               RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... Gelidy 02-17-06 8
                   RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... seahorse 02-17-06 9
 RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... ropefish_3 02-17-06 10
   RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... Sues 02-20-06 11
       RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does ... uglier than sarah w 02-21-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Serenity22 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity22 Click to send private message to Serenity22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
I really agree with you.. Did you think also that her face kinda looked like a skelton. I think that the brown hair color makes her look unhealthy

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
also looked older.

But she is. Women age, and I bet she would look the same with the blonde hair. She's never been a makeup hound (not like women here in Texas pile it on) so her age is going to show a little more.

And that's okay.

realtvlvr 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realtvlvr Click to send private message to realtvlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
She looked skeletal to me too. And tired. I think she may have lost some weight, even 10 pounds will look drastic on her. I never noticed how annoying herlaugh was until last night.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
I think it was a combination of aging and not primping herself up. I don't think the hair color would matter much.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Well, she's not a natural blonde...so I guess you could say she's going back to her roots? Or how 'bout the drapes match the carpet...OOPS! Did I just say that? Shame on me!*snicker*

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
personally I think she looked very STRESSED

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Maybe she was ovulating and needed the interview over so she and Ryan could ya' know (don't want to miss the window of opportunity)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Gelidy 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gelidy Click to send private message to Gelidy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
I am no expert... but isn't dieing your hair a big "No-No" if you are pregnant?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
But not if you are only trying to get pregnant.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Her life has been in front of the cameras for so long now and she always had to look perfect, so I bet she just got sick of having to color her hair all the time. She is married to a natural, outdoorsy guy, so she doesn't need to be glammed up all the time.

I thought she looked very tired as well. But I like her not looking like a Barbie doll. She seems so much more real. And I loved that she wasn't all cutesy and baby talking. I also thought Ryan looked a little bored with the whole thing.

sig courtesy of Syren

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
You can dye your hair when you're pregnant...particularly the 'low peroxide' temporary ones...maybe she just felt like matching her hubby...or as someone else said, going back to her roots.

I think she looked a little stressed too....but I chalked that up to their trying to get preggers (remember she said it was more difficult than they imagined) she's probably a bit depressed that it's not happening faster...

Don't know if Ryan was bored or just uncomfortable...he was never really 'at home' in front of the camera and probably only did the revisit for her...

They seem like fairly decent folks...I wish them well...

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Trista - now a Brunette - Does she think she looks good?"
Yeah, I thought Ryan was super-quiet. Maybe they just wish this whole chapter of their lives was over and don't want to talk about Bachelors anymore. I could understand that...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •