The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber On News In Pittsburgh....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber On News In Pittsburgh....."
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-01 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

THIS THEORY IS FROM THE SS BOARD

Ok, a friend of mine over the internet IM'd me yesterday, and mentioned that Amber was on their evening news in Pittsburgh, an interview by a CBS guy right after she stepped off Regis's show. He didn't have any exact quotes, but he remembered clearly of the man asking her who is gone next. She shrugged, and said she couldn't tell. He then asked her to at least give a small clue, and she said that although she couldn't tell anything about the next to go, the outcome of Episode 13 was shocking, and she had really bonded with the person whom was voted off. She did not say when she bonded with them, but she said she bonded with them.
Now, although I agree with others on the fact that alot of the interviews are plugged off by MB, we have been given significant spoiler info from a select few interviews, such as Varner's about Alicia. I didn't really pay attention to alot of the interviews from Amber other than two or three, so anyone who could, tell me who SHE said she bonded with.

Now, who did Amber bond with? Colby. Liz. Tina. Keith...? We're not exactly for sure, the only times we saw the two together alot was when Jerri got the boot, as they were challenge partners and gathered wood together later on, and then way back in Episode one when they tried to make the fire. We didn't really see any interaction between Rodger and Amber.

Now, who would be a shock to see voted off?

Rodger - Shock Level = 0
Elisabeth - Shock Level = 0.5
Colby - Shock Level = 1
Keith - Shock Level = 5
Tina - Shock Level = 10

Now, come on....who would be shocked if Rodger, Colby, or Liz got the boot? NO ONE. Tina and Keith are right now in charge of the game, as long as they keep an alliance going with at least one other person.....WAIT A SECOND.....in the preview, who was shown defecting from the Ogre-Whore alliance? Hmmm..Colbster? Yeah, at least it seemed that way. Could COLBY'S newly revealed hatred for Keith cost Tina the game? IF Tina sees that Colby has deflected from Keith, she may continue her path of backstabbing by totally turning Kucha, and voting against...Keith. She knows that Keith and Colby won't vote together. She knows that Colby will most likely go to Kucha soon about a new alliance. So, she GOES WITH COLBY to Kucha. They vote off Keith, we have a new game. Colby wins the first challenge of the final four, the Kucha's are forced to vote Tina. Colby and Tina can pick whomever they want to vote off first, Liz or Rodger, they'll both lose in a tiebreaker to Tina. Tina and Colby are your final two......although it is a theory, it isn't what I think will happen, this is all a theory from my friend lol. BUT, it may explain that Amber and Keith bonded more than we thought.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amber's friends sleeeve 04-15-01 1
   RE: Amber's friends idiotcowboy 04-15-01 2
       RE: Amber's friends Lurking 04-16-01 3
 She is closest to Colby IslandFever 04-17-01 4
   RE: Ep 12 or 13? Outfrontgirl 04-17-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-01, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Amber's friends"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-01 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

We have two pieces of information from this... the person voted off bonded with Amber in the Outback, and was a shock when (s)he was voted off.

1: Who did Amber bond with?

Rodger-- Likable old man... probably.
Lizzy-- Same age, sweet to all... probably.
Colby-- Attractive, nice cowboy, in same tribe, friendship shown on screen... yes.
Tina-- Mother figure who braided her hair... yes.

Keith-- Hated Jerri, unsympathetic toward Amber... NO.

2: Who would Amber see as a shock?

Colby-- No... she's said in interviews that she thought a new alliance had formed... thus Colby would appear to be the obvious target... his ouster would have zero shock value for Amber.

Keith-- Yes... dominant tribe, new alliance.
Tina-- Yes... dominant tribe, new alliance.
Liz-- Yes... new alliance, not A/C target last week.
Rodger-- Yes, unless Colby wins immunity (new alliance).

Thus, I think that we can tentatively eliminate Colby and Keith from being booted this week. Furthermore, if Rodger is booted, it will done without Colby winning immunity.

Also, Amber is stating this (most likely) without reference to the fight shown in the previews... she's probably thinking that it was a shock to arrive at TC 3 days later and discover that so-and-so had become the target, when she was sure that someone else was going to be the next to go.

Not a lot of help, but maybe others can add their analysis, and we can try to tear this down...

EDITED to clarify 3 points...

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amber's friends"
The logic is sound... but I'm taking EVERYTHING I hear attributed to any of the contestants with a grain of salt these days... especially anything recent... there have been too many contestant "leaks" and MB appears to have cracked down on it (see Jeff V comments)... maybe that's why Amber doesn't know how much she will win... at this point in the game perhaps every dumb remark cost them money...

-ICB

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amber's friends"
Right, we shouldn't be too specific with our guesses. I think the only people her clues rule out for Ep. 13 are Keith and Rodger.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "She is closest to Colby"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

She is shocked that T-K would vote out one of their own again. Colby is young and strong, she doesn't expect him to go. Colby calls her at home now, they are friends. Tina spoke disparagingly of her and called her a weak little girl.One other thing that has me confused Kuchakor is that on your PTTE you picked Colby to go next???

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-01, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12 or 13?"
I'm confused by the numbering. Isn't the next Episode 12? The post quotes her as saying 13 and no-one else on this thread has commented. Is she talking about the episode after next, because she can't say anything about the next episode (interpreting MB's instructions O-so-literally)? Is she including the recaps show in her numbering, which we here called 8.5? Can she count? Is it just a typo?

I think this spoiler points most strongly to Colby, but it would be such bad strategy from T/K to oust him next week (Ep. 12).

Anyone who can shed some light--I'd be appreciative.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •