The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner is Unknown!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-01, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner is Unknown!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-01 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Our speculation about the existance of a "lock-box" and outcome of the game has apparently been cleared up...

The lead story at www.zap2it.com includes an explanation from an official CBS spokesperson.

To summarize, the winner was not announced after the final episode was filmed. The votes have been kept under "lock and key" although there is no actual "lock-box".

The votes will be counted during a live reunion show, which will air immediately following the special 2-hour final episode...

So, any spoilers that claim to know the winner have already been debunked...good speculation and game logic is all anyone has...

Can't wait for May 3rd!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Old news... sleeeve 04-15-01 1
   RE: Old news... Krautboy 04-15-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Old news..."
This was announced shortly before last episode, and was brought to the attention of the board, here (but it was buried in an older thread):
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/937.shtml

It has also been discussed on the fanatics board in a thread, here:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID4/569.shtml

I think that many people have already heard it, but, since you obviously missed it, I won't flame you (That's shakes' job anyway)... thanks for making sure everyone has heard this development, since it really did deserve it's own thread on the spoiler's board when it was first announced.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Old news..."
Sorry. I was out of town all last week. In the article it mentioned that the confirmation from CBS came on Friday and scanning the old threads I didn't notice it.

Thanks for the update...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •