The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dips"
Since there doesn't seem to be a thread in which to hate on the Pink Girls yet, let's start one here.

What's that, Mom? Well, OK, "hate" is a bit strong. I wouldn't actually like to murder them, no. No, I don't teach my kids to say things like that.

Oh fer heck, Mom! It's an Internet message board! Yes, alright. Fine.

Things I Hate Really Dislike about the Pink Girls

- They followed Wanda and Desiree around the wrong way for how long? Did it even ever occur to them to ask directions from a German person instead of another American who has never been to Germany?

- They don't discourage the Frat Boys from treating them like toys.

- They thought they could rely on their "femininity". That means they thought they could get by on their looks. They made an effort to jiggle at that guy in the motorcycle place, but he didn't help them. So now they have to use their brains and they're failing there, too.

- I can't tell them apart most of the time. They did that on purpose. It's dumb.

- They're big dips.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dips Cyndimaus 03-22-06 1
 RE: Dips sittem 03-22-06 2
 RE: Dips Colbys_Chick 03-22-06 3
   Are you serious? Peetah 03-23-06 7
       RE: Are you serious? Earl Colby Pottinger 03-23-06 8
 RE: Dips KeithFan 03-23-06 4
   RE: Dips Karchita 03-31-06 12
       RE: Dips KeithFan 03-31-06 19
 RE: Dips Prof_ Wagstaff 03-23-06 5
   RE: Dips Earl Colby Pottinger 03-23-06 9
   RE: Dips Karchita 03-31-06 13
 RE: Dips dragonflies 03-23-06 6
 Bye-bye Pinkies Seana 03-29-06 10
   RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Earl Colby Pottinger 03-31-06 11
   RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Karchita 03-31-06 14
       RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Cygnus X1 03-31-06 15
           RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Seana 03-31-06 16
               RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Cygnus X1 03-31-06 17
                   RE: Bye-bye Pinkies Karchita 03-31-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dips"
Yeah, what was up with them continuing to follow Wanda and Desiree? I would have gone my own way after realizing they had no idea where they were going. Stop and get a map already!! Or try reading the highway signs. They could have been further up in the pack if they'd tried it on their own.

About them looking alike, DH thought they were twins! (despite the names)

WCC Champs
Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-22-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dips"
For every reason you gave above I now call D & D - Dumb and Dumber.

I know they're probably quite intelligent. It's just that do operate they way they do they are just being dumb.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dips"
#1 reason I 'dislike' the Pinks...

They want to 'hook up'

Insult to us women everywhere!

I wouldn't mind 'surviving' with Mr. Donaldson!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-23-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Are you serious?"
Considering your name and sigpic, I find your post quite ironic.

You are kidding, right?

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are you serious?"
Really! And I don't even know who she is! Am I good or what?

Earl Colby Pottinger

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dips"

My hope, for their sake, is when they see themselves on TV they will have a Jenna M revalation and realize how immature and stupid they acted.

I can hope anyway.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dips"
Did Jenna ever realize that? What did I miss? I thought she was pleased as could be about looking idiotic and immature.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dips"
At the Amazon reunion show Jenna pretty much said that watching herself on tv made her realize how much growing up she had to do. She ate a big piece of humble pie, and I had to respect her for it.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dips"
The unfortunate thing about TAR9 is that there is no team that I truely hate.

There are no Guidos, no Freddy and the Breeder, no Wife-beater and Victoria and no Wicked Witch of the East and her 3 Flying Monkeys. These were "great" Teams. The longer they lasted, the more miserable they got. The more miserable they got, the more I enjoyed it.
So I have Teams to root for, but no one to really root against.

However there are Teams that I simply don't like and Beach Boys and the Double D's fall into this catagory. The DDs obviously thought that they could get by on their looks and their oobies. Sorry dim-wits, this ain't Big Brother.

That said, I do hope that they last awhile longer. I'd really like to see them take their jiggling "girlie show" to a crowded train in Calcutta before they get Philiminated.

Sig by Cygnus
What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?
Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a Dog.

03-23-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dips"
You sir are a very evil person

03-31-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dips"
C'mon, the dentist and his Victoria are really easy to hate. Don't fight it, just give in.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dips"
Add to that they looked just horrible coming into the pit stop. So much for looks.

03-29-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bye-bye Pinkies"
Well, I can't say I'll miss them, but that wasn't a very satisfying ending to their team. I would have preferred their own ineptitude to have lost them the Race, but Lake and Michelle Yielded them. Ray and Yolanda got seriously lost on the way to the Roadblock. I think they would have been eliminated had the Pinkies started right away instead of having to wait.

So now I guess I'll just reserve all my spite for Lake.

Off to the Lake bashing thread!

03-31-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
Face it, without the yield the Double-Ds would have to do a Double-Lori to lose to R&Y.

Only problem, I can't say that I am a 100% sure that they would not do that

03-31-06, 04:03 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
So why did Lake and Michelle yield the Pinkie weaklings instead of the stronger team of R&Y? I don't get that.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
All I can think of is that L&M either forgot or didn't realize that R&Y were behind them. But it seemed that Lake had his mind made up to Yield the Pinkies from the get-go.

Better than I deserve.

03-31-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
Yeah, I *think* it was his idea to Yield the last team (who he believed to be the Pinkies), so that he and Michelle would have some breathing room.

R/Y were out of sight, out of mind, since they'd done a different Detour.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
Oh, Rayola had a nice Detour of their own. Through Sicily.

Better than I deserve.

03-31-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Bye-bye Pinkies"
I was thinking that the yield billboard told them who has already passed it, but I think you guys are right. Lake sure is a rigid thinker, isn't he?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •