The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus
Eins zwei g'suffa!

Whee! Wasn't that a fun leg? Oh, come on. You, Michelle, especially should have been thrilled to hit your ever loving husband over the head with numerous bottles of wine.

Hiya nerds, welcome to Moscow. You're the last team to arrive. *solemn face*

Psych!

Ha! Yeah, here's yer clue. That was funny. You guys thought you were going to be eliminated...ah ha ha!

OK, I should explain the whole Superleg thing. See, Fran and Barry had it right. The clue box does disappear now and again. Some time-space thing I think. Anyway, I had to do the cluebox's job for it, the slacker. The directions should have read: go to Red Square to get your next clue. We really had to shuffle to get new directions printed up in time after the box went missing. We finally tracked it down in Schwieberdingen* and sent it over to the Mercedes plant.

Eric and Jeremy: Seriously. Grow. the hell. up. Mind you, you did come in first. And you were first for most of the leg, having lucked out getting the first plane out of Moscow. Aber ihr seid nicht so nett.

Dani and Danielle: No matter how annoyed you are that the frat boys got ahead of you, do not attach yourselves to them again.

Ray and Yolanda and MoJo, you guys all looked pretty good in your Lederhosen. Way better than Fran and Barry. Who knew switching to dancing would be the quicker route? I'm sure you were all driving carefully. Wouldn't it have been a riot if you'd gotten pulled over by the police? "I swear we haven't been drinking, officer! We were just hitting each other over the head with wine bottles to the beat of the cuckoo clock."

BJ and Tyler: excellent comeback after getting to the doll Detour so late. I noticed that you were walking backwards to the Pit Stop Mat. Can't fool me. I even mentioned it to Peter here. Also, don't tip me. I'm not the guy in the swanky bathroom giving out towels. Sheesh.

Wanda and Desiree, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to say you've been eliminated from the Race. Let me just take a moment here to say how wonderful it was to see Wanda encouraging Desiree in the same way that Desiree encouraged her. Yes, you certainly made her feel confident during the Roadblock, made sure she knew how much you value her.

Overall, that was some implosion. See ya.

*That's a real place in Germany.

Thanks to Angelfood for inventing this game.

As always, please keep the game in the game thread.

New players are welcome! All the Racers have been spoken for as well as:

BJ/Tyler's Camera Guy
The Pit Stop Mat
The Clue
The Cluebox
The Genie
Phil's Golf Equipment
Yolanda's Butt

Please feel free to post as anyone else. For example: any of the taxi drivers, the Lederhosen dancers, the poor chick Eric and Jeremy were hitting on...be creative!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Max Headroom 03-22-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 sporkman 03-22-06 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Skiptown5 03-23-06 41
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Sahara 03-23-06 42
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 greeneyes 03-24-06 50
 Muwah hah hah hah Canada Girl 03-22-06 2
 Willkommen im Sequesterville sporkman 03-22-06 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 susan765 03-22-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 warp_core breach 03-22-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 susan765 03-22-06 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Scuba Steve 03-22-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Scuba Steve 03-22-06 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 ginger 03-22-06 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Scuba Steve 03-24-06 46
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Scuba Steve 03-24-06 47
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 bystander 03-22-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 beau_30 03-22-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Max Headroom 03-22-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 vince3 03-22-06 30
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 byoffer 03-22-06 11
   There is NO place... Canada Girl 03-22-06 12
       RE: There is NO place... ARnutz 03-22-06 15
           RE: There is NO place... bystander 03-22-06 18
               RE: There is NO place... vince3 03-22-06 29
           Psst! mrc 03-25-06 52
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 CouchTater 03-23-06 39
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Skiptown5 03-24-06 48
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 ARnutz 03-22-06 16
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 cahaya 03-26-06 53
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Lasann 03-22-06 17
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Cygnus X1 03-22-06 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Scuba Steve 03-22-06 22
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Pamisue 03-22-06 25
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Skiptown5 03-23-06 40
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Cygnus X1 03-22-06 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Molaholic 03-24-06 51
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 CwazyWabbit 03-22-06 23
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 warp_core breach 03-22-06 26
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 CwazyWabbit 03-22-06 28
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 susan765 03-23-06 33
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 warp_core breach 03-23-06 43
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 susan765 03-24-06 44
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 CouchTater 03-22-06 24
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Cygnus X1 03-23-06 32
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 susan765 03-23-06 34
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 CouchTater 03-23-06 38
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Skiptown5 03-23-06 37
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Estee 03-22-06 27
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Colbys_Chick 03-22-06 31
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Max Headroom 03-23-06 36
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 Colbys_Chick 03-24-06 49
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 dragonflies 03-23-06 35
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4 mikey 03-24-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Haill yeah, we hauled a$$ that laig! Even with the extended racing after Red Square and the unhelpful Lufthansa ticket agent, we were unstoppable! Look out world, two of Mississippi's finest are coming your way!

*Looks around for MoJo* Haill yeah, they're behind us.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
No Tickets for you!! GET BACK IN LINE!!!

--Evil Lufthansa Ticket agent.

Skiptown5 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-23-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Why y'all worried about us for? I think you need to talk to your woman and straighten her out. You goin' to let her make fun of you like that?

And you call yourself a man of the South!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

*hic* *hic*

Thanksh for die good time. Ja, it vash kind of fun, und I had been walkink in shirclesh und zig-zagsh und loopsh for days tryink to find my houshe. Sho ja, I vash glad to help you.

I very mush enjoyed ven you vere lookink for die little gnome. I saw little gnomes all over die field, dancink und playink...vy did you not grab one of them? But then they dishappeared. Oh, that vas ven I got tired und lay down on die ground und got to look up at die loud lady's how you shay...bottom? Button? I do not remember all die English. Hittink me in die mouth vith die little gnome ish not nice. I just pinched her onshe, I think. Danke for fixink my teeth afterwardsh.

Vy didn't sha have me take you to the plashe where you broke the wine bottles? That vould have been sho mush more fun. *hic*

After beink in die car vith theshe two peoples, my earsh hurt from die arguink und die nashtinesh. Hans thinksh maybe he vill not drink again...did thish really happen? Are all Americansh sho repulshive?

*hic* *hic*

Hans, the Drunk German Tour Guide
I vish I could have been vith the pretty dark-shkinned lady und looked up at her cute button.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hi Honey!

That was so great being able to break the bottles over your head. You really took it like a man, and thanks for being somewhat gentle. Though those bottles still hurt, no matter what you do.

And Lake, you were so smart to get the guy to help us. You're just brilliant.

Dear, you were so right. I need to be positive, just like you at all time, dagnabbit. Give me a G, Give me an A, give me an R, give me an N, give me an E, give me an R!!!! What's it's spell? Garner, Garner, yay, Garner!!!!!!!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Muwah hah hah hah"
Oh Phil... we're so sneaky. Between my authenticity and your perfect misleading expression, we had them.

And having Santa on me? What an honour!

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Willkommen im Sequesterville"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

Hola Senoras!
Welcome to Sequesterville. What took you so long? I hope you didn't get lost on your way here. We had a huge welcome party planed for you, but the others got tired of waiting and went to bed. My masters decorated the room for the party. The sisters bedazzled a welcome sign for you and made a dish they called Exotic Rocky Mountain Oysters. I was the bartender. Would you like a Margarita? I also wrote you a song. Would you like me to sing it for you? Great!

Willkommen, saludo, welcome!
Kandidat, corredor, racer.
Gluklich zu sehen, Feliz verle, Happy to see you
Bleibe, estancia, stay.
Willkommen, saludo, welcome
Im Sequesterville, a Sequesterville, to Sequesterville!

Now a special verse for Wanda

saludo, saludo, welcome!
corredor, corredor, racer.
Feliz verle, Feliz verle, Happy to see you
estancia, estancia, stay.
saludo, saludo, welcome
a Sequesterville, a Sequesterville, to Sequesterville!

Thank you! You're a great audience. I'll be here for the next 8 or 9 weeks. Don't forget to tip your bartender.

It's pronounced GEE-NEE. The G isn't silent

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
It's hard being beautiful. I just am so used to using my considerable physical gifts that I forget to use my brain. Is it my fault I've been trained since birth to be a trophy wife? I even know the how to negotiate a pre-nup to my best advantage.
Now that the LSD has worn off and my brain is no longer having derogatory conversations with the world I can get back to winning this race.
Good job finding the gnome Danielle!

Hey Ray and Yolanda what's up with your fascination with each other's booties? Is Yolanda really a man?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Remember, you share me... you do not own me.

It's sooo hard when I'm split between two people and only the size of pea.

I was screaming at you both to stop following those two chicks! Did you listen? Of course not! You keep following them and then get lost in the same spot as you did before! I can't believe those oobies actually physically prevented which ever one of you was driving the car. All you had to do was turn around. But no, oobies stick out too much and therefore steering wheel cannot be turned... shesh!

Signed,

Dani & Danielle's Shared Brain

I guess size really does matter... pea-sized brain compared to big oobies - pea-sized brain gets no respect.

03-22-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey You crazy guy pretending to be my brain! I'm not falling for it. You can go back and tell what ever said pitiful oobie lusting person that it just isn't going to work. In addition to having a super rocking bod that you all seem to be lusting for mind games just don't work on me. Danielle and I will win because we know the key to winning is staying calm and coasting when ever we need to. All that crazy stress that MoJo and the crazy Lake project just drain their race powers. We'll just sit back and let them self destruct.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-22-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Okay. Who decide to put me in a hole with a gnome? I want names.

03-22-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Rubbish. I know you enjoyed it. Everyone wants to be with a gnome.

The Travelocity gnome

I suffer from split personalities.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
BWA HA HA HA

03-24-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
What are you talking about? You're a one foot tall ceramic statue.

03-24-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
I may be one foot tall, but I have a lot of love to give to the ladies. C'mon girls. Once you go gnome, you won't go home.

Travelocity gnome

I'm argueing with myself. I've hit a new low..

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-22-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Did you guys see how Tyler and I got the last two tickets on the Frankfurt flight? The Madchen’s love themselves some hippy dudes and wanted us in Germany schnell!

Oh WOW Tyler dude, we were on one sweet racetrack. Macht Schnell Herr Fahrer! I haven’t had that great of a ride since my best Dude Tyler and I picked up that hitchhiker on that Kitaro walk through Japan.

Thanks to my buddy Tyler’s Happy Dance I was bringin’ home the Gnome man. Thanks for the good vibes Tyler. Hey team Nicotine Patch, did you guys rent that drunk German guy? He was blowin’ chunks in the Gnome Holes. Looked like a mixture of beer and sauerkraut. So uncool! I think he may have stolen some stash from my backpack while Tyler was doin’ his happy dance. If only Viper was filming the drunk guy rather than Tyler.

Breaking bottles over my buddy’s head was uber-cool. Those Lederhosen were riding up my butt something fierce man. That’ll teach me to go commando in Deutschland. Its probably a good thing you didn’t keep that dollar Phil. You don’t wanna know where I had it stashed. Any Madchens out there wanna dance?

Tyler buddy, what did you put in that last fat boy. First, I couldn’t stop running backward and then I swear I saw a real-life Travelocity Gnome standing next to Phil on the Pit Stop Mat. Whoa, Freaky man.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Well Tyler is way better than the drunk guy. But man you guys should feel sorry for me, I can't believe Phil made me ride on top of the car. It was crazy but wicked. You guys should of been out there with me. Man but next week, we get some German Drunk Guys.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

03-22-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Son, that drunk German guy came along and helped us because he didn't want to walk all the way home. And it was a dang good thing he spoke English-- I'm gettin' tired of all these people speaking other languages around me.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
As far as the last fat boy, dude, it was same as always. It wasn't a life size gnome, it was SANTA!!!!!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
We're still alive!! I was pretty worried when Phil told us we were the last team at the Red Square faux-mat. But like the sex-kitten I am (for Dave, anyway) I showed that I have some extra lives.

I have to admit that one bit of really good news from last night's episode was that Dave and I didn't resort to putting all our undergarments on over our regular clothes. Some teams habe tried that in the past hoping for non-elimination. It would have been bad if we had exposed our undies on national TV, because I can assure you that NONE of you want to see my humongous gannypanties.

Now we are well positioned to continue in the race. Still hoping for more puzzle challenges where we can flex our craniums and crush the competition. Especially Eric and Jeremy, the Mensa-Twins.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "There is NO place..."
for granny panties on my mat!

Well... how big are they? Horrifying? Then maybe...

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: There is NO place..."
What? No granny panties?

Ummm... would you rather I wear a thong? ...or should I just go commando?

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-22-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: There is NO place..."
Commando is the only way to go! Shed those granny-panties and be free old chick! Commando in Lederhosen is something special.

I wonder who had to wear my Lederhosen after Tyler and I were done breakin bottles on each others head?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: There is NO place..."
Thankfully, Dude, everybody had their own leiderhosen. Otherwise a couple of teams were in for NASTY surprises!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Psst!"
Phil goes commando--pass it on.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey, you lied to us! But what did your lie get you? We got to the detour before you anyways. Ha! And you felt bad for lying. Good for you! And the only reason you got to the mat before us was just pure luck. I thought we all bonded you know, by sharing the cab. And especially cause your nerdie boyfriend was ogling my beautiful oobies, I thought you liked us. Well, watch out cause we're gonna wipe the glasses off you alls faces and win this thing.

03-24-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Yeah! What she said!

*cuzmonicadoesallthetalking*

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey Phil! How you doin'?

Did you see how we rocked this leg? Yessirree! We were really in our element with that driving and reading maps stuff!

Did you see how cute my Barry looked in his leiderhosen? Ain't he the sweetest little man? He kind of looked like Gepetto in a Pinnochio outfit, huh?

Woo hoo! From last in Brazil to 4th in Germany. Go team! Thank goodness for that superleg! ...and I thought we'd still be stuck at the Brotas bus station or looking through those little nesting dolls in the Dubrovka theatre! Pffft! We are going to win this race! Mark my words! We're in a groove now!

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Watch out, people. Us ol' folks just climbed from base camp and up the ranks and we'll end up on the summit when it comes to the final leg later this season!

Fran, you didn't look too bad in your liederhosen, either. Now, as long as we keep you away from dolls and ropes, we'll do fine!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-22-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
What can I say? What can I say?

You try finding a troll in a hole in the dark with my momma yelling at you. You see, I love my momma, but the memories of my lonely childhood came rushing back when she was urging me on. All the speaches, all the nagging. It was all so hard on us.

And who'd thunk that I'd have to pay attention and know how to read a map. A map with east and west. Why isn't there a map with left and right on it. I know my left from my right. Surely I do.

We had a good run, momma and I.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey, your mom will have plenty of time to practice using these at the pool in Sequesterville:

I don't think she'll have to worry much about the Frosties or John or Scott interfering. I can't imagine any of them being very partial to water.
Don't worry, I'll get Yo to practice also after the race. After all, I need to see her well-shaped butt some more help her overcome her fear too.

03-22-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey, Desiree! I'm over here! No, not that one. The other one. Aw, forget it. Somebody wake me when she finds me.

The Travelocity gnome

Pamisue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"

Geez, I'm glad that's over. Bring on the vacation. I need it! See the rest of you in sequesterville or @ the finish line. Good Luck Lori & Dave!

>

03-23-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey Desiree, you want to know how much you lost by? You lost by just the amount of time it took to go cryin' to your momma about how you can't find a gnome. Think about that while you're enjoyin' your siesta in sequesterville!

03-22-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
I defy you to find ANY Racers who have had their hindquarters talked about as much as the two of us!

If the race was won on boo-tay alone, we'd be millionaires right now.

I've always enjoyed getting to the bottom of things.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
"I'm ready for my close-up now, Mr. DeMille..."

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey! I wasn't worried. Following Momily Redux was part of our strategy. We knew we could out run them any day! Oh, and they didn't show it, but those gnomes just jumped out of the ground for a chance to be near my oobies. Easiest roadblock, ever! So for all you dissenters out there...if I had half a brain, I'd....um, I'd...um...nevermind.

Stay tune next week to see who we help eliminate! Calling Eric and Jeremy! Need a little more lipstick, boys?

03-22-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
But you do, dim wit! Hello! That rattle that you've been experiencing in your head? That's me, your pea-sized brain that you share with the other dim wit, rolling around in that big empty space!

Signed,

(Poor, neglected)Dani & Danielle's Shared Brain

This pea is shrinking!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
*boggle* Brain...pea-sized...um...empty space...their not empty...their full of silicone...Hey!Who are you and why do you keep tawking to me? *boggle*

In desperate need of a new coattail to ride.

03-23-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Look since you won't go away at least GET WITH THE PROGRAM! We're here to win a million bucks. Got it? All your negativity is causing me to frown. If I get wrinkles on my perfectly taned face I'll be really, really pissed! I spent days and days laying on the beach in Belmar to look this good, don't ruin it.
I realize that in a past life you were a frustrated drag queen and now you just can't come to terms with having such perfect mounds of delight. Get over it!
If we win I'll take you to the place with all those books. Keep messing with us and I'll spend days watching nothing but Telly Tubbies and Boobaas non stop. That aughta put you in a coma and get rid of you.
Unite with us little pea, unite!

03-23-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
>Unite with us little pea, unite!

Oh, okay. As long as you SWEAR ON YOUR OOBIES that you'll take me to "the place with all those books" - and that place is called????? Starts with an "L". Come on Dani, you can do it!

Dani & Danielle's Shared Brain
Pea-sized and shrinking.

03-24-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Hey little pea guy I know all about libraries. The stacks at Columbia are a great place to find some really good day time sex. Those guys are just so grateful to get a chance at touching real live oobies they'll do any thing I say. So enough with the attitude and I'll let you look at the books after I'm done de stressing some grad student.
There might even be a book or two about how to come to terms with all this self hatred you feel.

03-22-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Can someone tell me please why Joseph and I are not getting much air time???? This is starting to really piss me off now. I mean why were chosen for this race? As I look around, I'm sure it's because I'm the most beautiful woman in this group. Did you see me in my Lederhosen? Hot, is all I can say. But the editors seem to think everyone else is so fascinating to show. I can only hope that this means that we will be in the race till the end, thus giving these poor people who are eliminated first some air time. If not, I'm gonna scream!

Jo, you looked so hot in those shorts. Way better than Ray and Yolanda with those big butts. I don’t know how they even get through the plane isles. “Excuse me, sorry, big butts coming through.” Ouch!

Would you wear those tonight miene liebchen. Ya, du bist sehr schon.

03-23-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
At least when we move our tushies, we're not in danger of the rest of our bodies crashing to pieces like Royal Doulton. Unlike SOME people we know.

It's all muscle, baby.

03-23-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Blah, Blah , Blah. Can you two get any more boring? They had days of film to choose from and they couldn't even find one little scene? I don't know whose to blame Mo the manic little gnat or the dull silent Jo.

03-23-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
If you only had a brain

03-23-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
You know I'll be wearin' them shorts every Friday night now! You looked great in your outfit too. Unlike some other contestants I know(Dave & Lori: I'm looking in your direction), who looked like total idiots. And who's judging that dance routine anyway? We were the only ones to do it right; the other teams screwed up and still got their clue. We needed the guy from the trolley cleanin' to judge the dance steps. If he was there, Fran and Barry would still be slappin'.

Babe, I don't know why we don't get as much airtime as the others. We are by far the best lookin' team in the race. I wonder if our cameraman is secretly stealin' our tape and adding it to his private collection. Can't be because we're boring...Heck, I was ready to go gangsta and jack the Benz for the test drive. Didn't see any of the other boys with enough sack to try that.

Mo, I think the cab rides with the nerds infected you; now you're laughing like Urkel.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
See, Fran and Barry had it right. The clue box does disappear now and again. Some time-space thing I think.

Shutupshutupshutupshutup!

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Wow! Michelle, I haven't seen you that happy since we left Red Rocks. When you were smashing those bottles on Lake's head, I was hoping you would hit him a little harder so he would end up on the floor.
Oh Lake! Sorry, I forgot you're here. I guess I have to be nice. You keep me employed!
Uh...I can't wait until uh...the next leg...so I can get closed up in the car with you again. (Please don't hit me...)

Sincerly,
L&M's Camera Man

03-23-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Why, I oughtta...

*whack*

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
I would like to take back my previous comments, and say how privledged I feel to be on TEAM Lake (and Michelle). Lake has all the brains and it is more evident every challenge that comes along.

(Lake, is that acceptable? I promise I'll be better)

Sincerly,
L&M's Camera Man

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Alright! We did it again Eric! Who says lazy fun lovin guys can't win this race?! We're going to Africa! I wonder if I'll be able to use my Swahili knowledge!

Hey Pinkies, you shoulda stayed with us! We could've all gotten together with that cute Pauly girl at the Detour, now that woulda been a fun time!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.4"
Ha -- I had calculated with 95% certainty that there would not be an elimination in Russia -- would seem to violate their communist principles. Did you see how we breezed through that leg when we got rid of dead weight MoJo? It was like the cool kids trying to copy off us on exam day all over again.

Speaking of cool, I like being in Germany. People wearing leiderhosen, and sandals and socks, certainly make us look cool by comparison.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •