The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Susan go back to N.C"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

lewis912 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lewis912 Click to send private message to lewis912 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Susan go back to N.C"
I think Susan does not deserve a man like Travis. She is obviously faking. You can see it when she talks to him or anybody on the show. She is good at fooling the audience though because thats what she does... she is an actress. Tomorrow I think she will be the one going home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Susan go back to N.C uglier than sarah w 02-14-06 1
   Post-It found in limo... BlueLies 02-17-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Susan go back to N.C"
She did go home and I am glad. I thought it was interesting that Travis said their relationship was "too formal"... I felt like it was too...very proper and I never really understood what she was saying.

Very strange girl!

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Post-It found in limo..."
She said she wanted to act professional on a date? Huh? On a date. Travis seems to have good instincts. She obvious isn't totally gaa gaa over the guy. The only that seems to be is Moana, and I don't think Travis is as attracted to her as she is to him. That leaves Travis with the teacher who doesn't know how to quote/unquote "handle a bunch of wild and uruly children." hmmm....

anyway....

Post-It found in limo...

Note to Self:
Travis isn't the last (bleepin') man alive. I'll find a (bleepin') man who understands me. What the (bleep) am I doing here? Oh my (bleep), this is so (bleeeping) unprofessional.

LOL!

It should be interesting to see, in a few years, when she's has settled down with her hubby what he'll do to piss her off and how she'll (bleepin') react.

She's too much sass and spitfire for the likes of Travis. She would have outgrown him in a matter of weeks.

Get over yourself, honey. You're taking this show way too seriously.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •