The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"and the winner is......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Eng255 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eng255 Click to send private message to Eng255 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"and the winner is......."
Sarah from Tennessee! Most normal, most compatible. She's got it in the bag...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: and the winner is....... deededell 02-13-06 1
   RE: and the winner is....... qwertypie 02-14-06 2
       RE: and the winner is....... uglier than sarah w 02-14-06 3
           RE: and the winner is....... qwertypie 02-14-06 4
 Moana Tiggertramp 02-15-06 5
   RE: Moana tribephyl 02-15-06 6
       RE: Moana Hoobie 02-15-06 11
   RE: Moana Layla 02-15-06 9
 Sarah's edit sorgee 02-15-06 7
   RE: Sarah's edit LisaPles 02-15-06 8
       Sarah's edit shabalaba 02-15-06 10
 RE: and the winner is.......MOANA Layla 02-15-06 12
   RE: and the winner is......??? jeepers 02-21-06 13
       RE: and the winner is......??? jeepers 02-21-06 14
           RE: getting rid of the women too qu... Loree 02-21-06 15
 RE: and the winner is....... brianca 02-22-06 16
 RE: and the winner is....... quietbeauty 02-23-06 17
   RE: and the winner is.......Moana tackycrafts 02-23-06 18
       RE: and the winner is.......Moana Loree 02-27-06 20
           RE: and the winner is.......Moana BadCat 02-28-06 21
               RE: and the winner is.......Moana openyun8ed 02-28-06 23
           Was it chemistry? alwaysintruble1 03-01-06 28
   RE: and the winner is....... Karchita 02-24-06 19
       RE: and the winner is....... BadCat 02-28-06 22
           RE: and the winner is....... thebutterflyeffect 02-28-06 24
               RE: and the winner is....... Layla 02-28-06 25
               RE: and the winner is....... TenaciousTwin 02-28-06 26
               RE: and the winner is....... MUM 02-28-06 27
                   RE: and the winner is....... thebutterflyeffect 03-01-06 30
               RE: and the winner is....... rickyjoe 03-02-06 31
                   RE: and the winner is....... thebutterflyeffect 03-02-06 32
 RE: and the winner is....... rboone67 03-01-06 29
   RE: and the winner is....... justdoit 03-03-06 33
       RE: and the winner is....... floopy 03-04-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: and the winner is......."

Bless her heart. Because she is normal, compadable and all those things she will be leaving the house tonight. The best we can hope for is that Travis will send Susan to the dungeons of talent agents. Then he marries Maloana. No kidding- after the last few shows he does not deserve Susan from Tenn, and I think you can tell he has fallen for Molana.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: and the winner is......."
Well, the editors sure are trying to make moana out to be normal this last episode...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: and the winner is......."
I still have hope for Sarah. She seems to be the best of the bunch. Moana seems kinda nutty!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: and the winner is......."
Love your name. And I think you get the 'understatement of the thread" award for observing that Moana seems kinda nutty.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Moana"
I think it is clear in the episode last night that Travis likes Ms. Sarah as a friend, they have a lot in common. But have hot sweaty rompy bompys?? Not so much. Moana...yep there is that there chemistry.

I am sure Moana will win. Or not. Maybe he just wants rompy bompys.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moana"
As always. Spot on tigger.

This is Moana's game.
Sarah Tennesse is a great friend. That's it. Travis has stated so on many an occasion.
Travis has also stated, on many an occasion, that Moana is mysterious and sexy.
The "Fantasy Suite" was just her way of nailing the competition closed.

Who doesn't like a little rompy-bompy? No really. Who?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Moana"
Not so sure...I was really shocked that Sarah stayed over Susan. That makes me think that there is A LOT that they aren't showing us regarding Sarah. I don't remember Firestone and Jen having a lot of chemistry either, until afterwards. But - wow, Andrew Firestone and the runner-up, were always going at it. Later, Andrew and Jen said that there was so much that wasn't shown.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-15-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moana"
"Rompy Bompys" -- ooh, I love that!!! Welcome back Tigger! You were missed.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sarah's edit"
Sarah is getting the Jen S. edit. I don't think that many people thought that Andrew was going to pick her because of the "friend" comments that he had made, but he did pick Jen.

Based on past editing practices I think Sarah will be the one.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sarah's edit"
I think Sarah will be his pick because she is the "safe" choice. Continuing to date her doesn't include the hassle of a long distance relationship. Especially being an emergency room doctor, I can't see him having much time to date even under normal circumstances.
I get the feeling that Travis isn't really interested in any of these women. Of course, it would be hard to feel that in the limited amount of time that they have to get to know each other.

I always wonder why they eliminate so many women so quickly in the beginning. Does any one else watch this show and think that "the one" could have been in the original group, but got away because of the hasty mass elimination?

Also, when are they going to have a show that brings together all of the Bachelor and Bachelorette rejects? That could be interesting!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sarah's edit"
We cannot jump to consclusions. We already know from past editing that the person they want us to think will be picked, is always the one that gets dumped. Remember Trista, Charlie, and Ryan? She had all of the "sexual tension/chemistry" with Charlie...yet she ended up choosing the very sweet Ryan who we were all sure would be the one dumped. I promised myself not to fall for the producer's misdirection again so I would bet he picks Sarah from Nashville...then again...I could be wrong...we'll have to wait 2 weeks to find out.

02-15-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: and the winner is.......MOANA"
Moana's demeanor was calm and confident at the Rose Ceremony and in her video. Either she is feeling pretty confident after her evening with Travis OR she has decided she doesn't want him anyway. Either way, good for her! I still think she is the smartest and most interesting of the whole bunch.

jeepers 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeepers Click to send private message to jeepers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: and the winner is......???"
RE: Moana..On the overnite date I saw how much chemistry they have.. they look at one another with passion.. she was seductive and alluring.

RE: Sarah, on their "overnighter" if she rocked his world then she may be the winner but if they remain "just friends" then I think Moana will be the one..

jeepers 23 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeepers Click to send private message to jeepers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: and the winner is......???"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I always wonder why they eliminate so many women so quickly in the beginning. Does any one else watch this show and think that "the one" could have been in the original group, but got away because of the hasty mass elimination?

YUP!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: getting rid of the women too quickly"
I think they would need to be willing to make the season a little longer. They could give us and The Bachelor a chance to get to know them all better. If they want to start with 25 females then why not have him (and us) meet them in groups of 5? The first 5 eps could be The Bachelor meeting 5 of the women. He spends a day with 5 of them and at the end of the evening he gives out 3 roses and sends 2 women home. He could do this for 5 days till he has met all 25. It would be 5 eps for us. At least we would know something about all the women then. And it would give him more of a chance to get to know the women so he doesn't send home someone that he maybe should have kept. Then he would have his 15 women and they could go back to the usual and boot a few each ep. But we would feel like everyone had an equal chance. The way they do it now it seems like the Bachelor often keeps the first and last woman out of the limo because he remembers them. Remember Jesse even called out the wrong name because he didn't have a chance to get to know them before he had to eliminate them. If they want to successfully make a romance this might help.

brianca 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brianca Click to send private message to brianca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: and the winner is......."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

I dunno about that. Our company does a lot of work on this show and I've actually found that many people think differently. He just isn't charged with her.

There seems to be a real chemistry between Travis & M.

I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't make a definitive decision and picked Sarah with some caveat. I don't think he found his match. But look at the jewelry sista. laugh

Anyway...I'll be tuned in.

Brianca

quietbeauty 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quietbeauty Click to send private message to quietbeauty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: and the winner is......."
I agree, it will probably be Sarah even though I think Moana's a better fit. I could tell from the clips from next week that his parents didn't like Moana. Hmmmm I wonder why?

tackycrafts 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tackycrafts Click to send private message to tackycrafts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: and the winner is.......Moana"
Hi everyone , my first post, I feel that a person like Sarah can be found anywhere whereas Moana is definitely a rare find. It depends on what Travis is really looking for.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: and the winner is.......Moana"
If he picks Sarah. I think Sarah should be a little worried if she watches the show. Travis seems to light up around Moana and he has chemistry with her. If I was Sarah I would not be thrilled seeing the way Travis reacts around Moana. He is definitely attracted to Moana.

That doesn't mean he might not pick Sarah. He may think Sarah is the right person for a future relationship. But he definitely has some chemistry with Moana.

BadCat 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadCat Click to send private message to BadCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: and the winner is.......Moana"
Chemistry, schmemistry.... remember, Sarah's talent was to put her whole fist in her mouth. LOL

openyun8ed 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail openyun8ed Click to send private message to openyun8ed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: and the winner is.......Moana"
Chemistry, schmemistry.... remember, Sarah's talent was to put her whole fist in her mouth. LOL

I know and Moana's talent must be popping out of her dress. HAHA

Did anyone see that when she got out of the limo?

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Was it chemistry?"
But he definitely has some chemistry with Moana.

I'm not entirely convinsed it was true chemistry, or just a fascination with a mystery.

The way Travis was acting towards Moana reminded me of a teenage boy dating the girl that everyone, including his parents, couldn't stand. For some reason, that always seems to push that boy closer to that woman out of rebellion.

I wondered if maybe Travis saw this unbelievably beautiful woman, who had a bit of mystery to her, add to the fact that all of the women kept making comments to him about how he shouldn't be with him. (I know most were made to the camera but quite a few made indirect comments to him)

Maybe in the end, he realized that what he had with Moana was more of a fascination with the mystery, rather than true feelings towards her?

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: and the winner is......."
Maybe Travis' parents didn't like Moana because no one does.

Seriously, no one on the show has liked her at all. Some of the women have tried to be fair to her and given her credit for making it to the final two, but no one has said they like her. Travis' friends sure didn't like her.

BadCat 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadCat Click to send private message to BadCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: and the winner is......."
Who ARE all these people who supposedly like Moana?

In my house we can't stand her! So happy Sarah won.

thebutterflyeffect 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thebutterflyeffect Click to send private message to thebutterflyeffect Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: and the winner is......."
>Who ARE all these people who
>supposedly like Moana?

I'm one of them.

Congratulations, Travis: you just sentenced yourself to a life of tedium, boredom, and suburban predictability.

Hope you enjoyed the jaunt to Europe...it will be your last. From here on out, it's Disneyworld and Branson, Missouri, dear doctor! (Can't leave the country, after all...an election might break out and Sarah will have to be around to put a checkmark next to "Bush.")

She didn't want YOU, dear doctor; by her own admission, she wanted to WIN. This was another pagaent for her, except this time Judgmental Mums and Daddums and your white trash sister were on the vicious panel, plying you with their half-baked "insights" that didn't seem to go beyond the fact that Sarah had a lot of pat answers.

Congratulations, Travis: you signed on for the kind of life that I'll wager your parents already have. Your dad married Helmet Head because she "fits" with his life, with his goals, and with his family...but his true passion lies in a long-term affair with his own version of Moana. Helmet Head is the mother of the children and has the name. Moana gets the passion, the love, the fire, and, let's face it, the sex.

Sarah is so bland, it is tough to describe her. I will say that she is a stereotypical southern sorority girl whose life peaked in high school and whose only goal is to show up at the 10th anniversary reunion with a doctor for a husband and a bun in the oven (If it's a boy, Hunter. If it's a girl, Mikayla.)

People knock on Moana for her dark and mysterious act, if indeed it is an act. They laugh about her MySpace poetry. I will say this: at least it occurs to this girl to attempt to write poetry. The closest thing to poetry one gets to with SororitySarah is the "tootie tah."

Which brings us to another point. You know, kids aren't stupid. You would think that Sarah, who is the Bestest! Teacher! Evah! would recognize this. No, she was so busy winning the pageant of Mrs. Doctor, she didn't realize just how phoney she was coming across to these kids. The kids took to Moana, who wasn't hell-bent on showing Helmet Head and the Grand Dragon that she was The! Best! Mother! Material! Ever! For! Your! Grandkids!

Sarah has plenty of form, but absolutely no content. Her way of knowing Travis was "perfect" for her (and she told us this until all of us were ready to puke) was that he fit a list of criteria that she has probably been carrying around with her since the seventh grade. Her answers and mannerisms were that of a automaton, a pagaent girl, a soccer-mom-in-training. Bland.

Moana had angst and melodrama and yes, let's face it, her poetry kind of sucks, but I personally think that if Travis were not such a sheep, he would have gone with her. He chose Bland Sarah because "she fits." Just as bland and uninteresting as his family. Moana at least had the chutzpah to basically tell his parents to get bent when she wouldn't be browbeat by their barrage of questions.

Not to mention also, Moana looked like an actual fashion model in that gorgeous gown. Stunning. Classy. Bland Sarah looked like she was competing for Miss Hog Queen of Nashville.

One last thing: I am celebrating ten years of marriage this May. I don't get along with my husband's parents, and I never would have been able to articulate to either one of them a comprehensive list of why I love their son. The only answer that they need is the one that I would give them: "Because he's him." It's as simple as that.

02-28-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: and the winner is......."
Excellent letter, Butterflyeffect! Thanks. I really needed that.
Another Moana Fan.

TenaciousTwin 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenaciousTwin Click to send private message to TenaciousTwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: and the winner is......."
Holy Shytes Butterfly! Who needs to say more when you said it all. I am another Moana fan. From the start. I would love to bet on just how accurate you are about Miss Hog Queen! And Helmet Head...I'm crying from laughing so hard. I guess Travis never heard of the saying...all a man has to do is meet the mother of his bride to find out how his wife will look 30 years from now! Notice the difference between Moana's and Sarah's mom. Apparently, Travis has the Oedipus complex. Eeeww.

MUM 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MUM Click to send private message to MUM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: and the winner is......."
Hey 'butterflitter' You MUST reread your post! You are SOOOOO angry about this "reality program' that your blood pressure must have gone thru the ceiling!
How did you get so involved with Moana? I didn't watch every segment, but it didn't take long for me to spot her as 'trash' and Travis and his family aren't trash.
Moana needs psychiatric help---she has some very real and serious problems: inability to give of herself, terrified of being vulnerable and an inability to get along with others. Stunning in her dress? WHO CARES? What is inside that dress is the key.
Lord, you even brought politics into it. You need to GET A LIFE!

03-01-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thebutterflyeffect Click to send private message to thebutterflyeffect Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: and the winner is......."
>Hey 'butterflitter' You MUST reread
>your post! You are
>SOOOOO angry about this "reality
>program' that your blood pressure
>must have gone thru the
>ceiling!

I'd be careful about bashing posters on this forum. Reality shows don't make me angry; posters bashing other posters make the mods very angry.

>How did you get so involved
>with Moana?

I'm not. I am involved when stupidity and blandness triumphs over intelligence and spirit.

>I didn't watch
>every segment, but it didn't
>take long for me to
>spot her as 'trash' and
>Travis and his family aren't
>trash.

If it sprays its hair into a helmet like white trash, and it judges people solely on the "substance" of pageant-style answers like white trash...

>Moana needs psychiatric help

As someone living with bipolar disorder, allow me to tell you that I find it personally offensive and completely out of line when a layperson intones that an individual "needs psychiatric help" sheerly based on what they see on a television show.

Hello kettle? It's the pot. You're black.

>What is inside that dress
>is the key.

You actually made my point for me. Sarah had nothing going on inside that dress, besides pageant answers and the tootie-tah.

>Lord, you even brought politics into
>it.

I will never miss a chance to bash Bush or those fool enough to support his destruction of our country.

>You need to GET
>A LIFE!

And you need to use the edit key. You are bashing a forum regular, which is streng verboten on these boards. Just a helpful hint.

rickyjoe 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rickyjoe Click to send private message to rickyjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: and the winner is......."
I was not a big fan of Moana at the beginning, but I came to like her as I watched the show, but I still wanted Sarah to win.

I believe that the who ever was editing the show did so in a way to make us believe one thing and not see what was coming. Besides, I don't know what Travis was looking for in a wife/girlfriend. He supposedly had a connection with the other Sarah and there was chemistry between Susan and him. However, neither of them made it to the end. We don't get to see every moment and therefore we cannot have a clear picture as to what is really going on.

I will been married for 15 years this July and when Travis' parents posed their question to Moana, at least 10 things jumped into my head that I would tell someone if asked about my husband. When everyone was sitting at the table for dinner and Moana was asked about her feelings, she didn't say I can't put into words how I feel, she said (I am paraphrasing) I am a private person and I don't want to put into words what I am feeling. They had a matter of hours to form an opinion so they had to come right out and ask the tough questions. When she did that it seemed that Travis was a little surprised by her answer. He also seemed to act different on their last date. I wonder if he already made up his mind.

Your comments and judgements about Travis, Sarah and his family are a little harsh. Let's keep in mind that these are real people. We didn't see enough of anyone, including Travis, Sarah, Moana and the rest of the girls to really pass judgements on the way they think or the way they act.

03-02-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
32. "RE: and the winner is......."
>Your comments and judgements about Travis,
>Sarah and his family are
>a little harsh. Let's
>keep in mind that these
>are real people. We
>didn't see enough of anyone,
>including Travis, Sarah, Moana and
>the rest of the girls
>to really pass judgements on
>the way they think or
>the way they act.

They decided to whore themselves and their lives, thoughts, feelings, and opinions on national television. By doing so, they asked for the scrutiny of the viewing public. Sometimes the viewers will walk away with less-than-favorable opinions.

I also disagree about whether or not you can "really pass judgments" based on some stupid television show. Regarding Bland Sarah and Travis' Bush-loving, GOP-voting family, I saw enough to know that some people are almost criminally predictable. All form, no content. Bland. Boring. From the double helping of the Tootie Tah, to the pageant answers, to the helmet head hair of Mom Travis, to the judgmental bitchiness of the sister, to the skeptical condescension of Big Daddy...I saw all that I need to see.

This country has become a white-bread country. No style, no flair, no class. Only stupidity, a preoccupation with the mundane, and a lemming mindset. Oh, and one must never, ever question somebody in authority, and you most certainly must never, ever embrace diversity of any sort. Diversity is Bill Clinton's bag, and he's a bad, bad man. Love your own, embrace your own, and only care to know your own.

I don't appreciate the poor way Moana handled Big Daddy's grilling, but I will lay odds that the family had ruled against her the minute they laid eyes on her. Her lack of answers only cemented it. Moana looks somewhat ethnic. Tootie Tah looks like Glamour Doll Dream Supreme Grand Champion of the Dolls n' Divas pageant at the Memphis Airport Hilton.

rboone67 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rboone67 Click to send private message to rboone67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: and the winner is......."
It looks like everyone underestimated Sarah from TN.

justdoit 16 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justdoit Click to send private message to justdoit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: and the winner is......."
I only saw the last 3-4 episodes of the Bachelor. When I heard that Sarah was from Nashville, I knew who would win. I have a relative from TN, who attended Vanderbilt and met her DH there, who is a DR. A doctor needs someone who knows how to play the social game, knows the culture, etc. Sarah would need no training. People don't always select their mates for passion. Moana can do better anyway.

floopy 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail floopy Click to send private message to floopy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: and the winner is......."
I only saw one episode of Flavor of Love too. and I knew that Pumkin, much like Moana did NOT know what time it was.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •