The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
Another week of snarky questions and answers, none of which should be clouded by the truth!

1. The music played at the nesting doll Detour may have been the most annoying since that Gypsy music at the spicy soup Roadblock in Hungary back in Season 6. It especially seemed to be getting on Ray's nerves. Pick at least one team that did the nesting doll Detour (BJ and Tyler, Fran and Barry, Eric and Jeremy, Ray and Yolanda, Lake and Michelle -- thanks Seana!) and select a more appropriate musical piece for them.

2. After scaring the shazbot out of Eric and Jeremy as they approached the zipline site, BJ and Tyler did the same to David and Lori, and even rode atop their VW Bug. What would David and Lori have done if they had been the ones lying in wait for BJ and Tyler?

3. Who gets the Esther Williams Award for Best Over-Acting at the Russian pool, Yolanda or Wanda? And why?

4. What were some ideas going through Desiree's mind as to how to get her mother to dive for the clue?

5. Looks like David invoked the Gus Rule in electing to have Lori do the pool Roadblock. What would have happened if we had seen David in Speedos?

6. Lake was rather nonplussed to find that the Race was going to Moscow. If Lake had designed the Race, what would be some of the destinations?

7. Why were two young, attractive, and well-endowed women like Danielle and Dani having so much trouble hailing a cab in Moscow?

8. Be the fly on the "wall" for just a minute at the previous Pit Stop. What was some of the dialogue between the Frat Boys and the Double D's?

9. Why does Michelle let Lake boss her around so much? What punishment would she like to give him in return?

10. How would this leg have been different if it were still the Soviet Union and not Russia?

EXTRA CREDIT! Why the heck did the producers put in a "superleg" this early in the Race?

I hear Wanda is up for the lead in "Into the Blue II."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Snidget 03-16-06 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Eejay 03-16-06 2
   RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 DeltaPin 03-16-06 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Colbys_Chick 03-16-06 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Molaholic 03-16-06 5
   RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Snidget 03-17-06 7
       RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 Molaholic 03-17-06 9
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 warp_core breach 03-16-06 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 CouchTater 03-17-06 8
 RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3 dajaki 03-18-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
1. The music played at the nesting doll Detour may have been the most annoying since that Gypsy music at the spicy soup Roadblock in Hungary back in Season 6. It especially seemed to be getting on Ray's nerves. Pick at least one team that did the nesting doll Detour (BJ and Tyler, Fran and Barry, Eric and Jeremy, Ray and Yolanda, Lake and Michelle -- thanks Seana!) and select a more appropriate musical piece for them.

Eric and Jeramy:

Well, you know you make me wanna
(Shout) Throw my hand up
(Shout) Kick my heels back
(Shout) Throw my head back
(Shout) Come on now (Shout)
Don't forget to say you will
(Shout, Shout) Don't forget to say
(Shout) Yeah yeah yeah yeah, come on
(Say you will) Say it right now, baby
(Say you will) Come on, come on
(Say you will) Say it right now, baby
(Say you will)

BJ and Tyler:

In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey,
Don’t you know that I love you?
In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby,
Don’t you know that I’ll always be true?

Oh, won’t you come with me
And take my hand?

Oh, won’t you come with me
And walk this land?

Please take my hand!

Lake and Michelle:

When I was younger, just a bad little kid,
My mama noticed funny things I did,
Like shootin' puppies with a B B gun
I'd poison guppies, and when I was done
I'd find a pussycat and bash in its head
That's when my mama said

What did she say?

She said, "My boy, I think someday
You'll find a way
To make your natural tendencies pay
You'll be a dentist
You have a talent for causin' things pain
Son, be a dentist
People will pay you to be inhumane
Your temperament's wrong for the priesthood
And teaching would suit you still less
Son, be a dentist
You'll be a success

2. After scaring the shazbot out of Eric and Jeremy as they approached the zipline site, BJ and Tyler did the same to David and Lori, and even rode atop their VW Bug. What would David and Lori have done if they had been the ones lying in wait for BJ and Tyler?

Contructed a trap from their favorite comic book out of all native materials.

3. Who gets the Esther Williams Award for Best Over-Acting at the Russian pool, Yolanda or Wanda? And why?

Wanda, it may be the editing, but for volume and length of hissy fit.

4. What were some ideas going through Desiree's mind as to how to get her mother to dive for the clue?

Get the local Russian Mafia to make her Mom some slippers out of concrete.

5. Looks like David invoked the Gus Rule in electing to have Lori do the pool Roadblock. What would have happened if we had seen David in Speedos?

We would have a really good class action lawsuit for inducing blindness.

6. Lake was rather nonplussed to find that the Race was going to Moscow. If Lake had designed the Race, what would be some of the destinations?

Tahiti, Jamaca, the French Riviera

7. Why were two young, attractive, and well-endowed women like Danielle and Dani having so much trouble hailing a cab in Moscow?

Who knew this was the Russian Taxi Driver Theme Song:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny

8. Be the fly on the "wall" for just a minute at the previous Pit Stop. What was some of the dialogue between the Frat Boys and the Double D's?

You're cute, no you're cute, Like Oh My Gawd you are soooooo cute.

Wanna #####

9. Why does Michelle let Lake boss her around so much? What punishment would she like to give him in return?

She forgot the safe word that ends the game? Just wait until the next time he needs her to clean his teeth.

10. How would this leg have been different if it were still the Soviet Union and not Russia?

Mandatory steroids before the diving challenge

EXTRA CREDIT! Why the heck did the producers put in a "superleg" this early in the Race?

They've been stealing drugs from Paula the American Idol judge. Again.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

Eejay 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Eejay Click to send private message to Eejay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"

Fran and Barry:
I can see clearly now the disappearing cluebox is gone

Eric an Jeremy:
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Blown up their car in a solution of ethanol and trumpet grease

Wanda ("I can't do this! I can't do this!" {Screams} "Why did I do this?")

Say: "Did you know that at the bottom of the pool, there are Russians that can speak Spanish?"

A Moscow lawsuit for disturbing the peace

Hailllll!!!!

The cab drivers thought they were just sacks of silicone left out by the pool staff.

Eric: So, now that the camera's are gone, nobody can see me {CENSORED BECAUSE OF PG-13}

She is worried that he'll "clean her teeth", but she wants to send him with the Weavers to "Hailllll!"

In Soviet Russia, detour does you!

To ensure that Fran and Barry could get a prize, a retirement package

Sig by Syren

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
>10. How would this leg have
>been different if it were
>still the Soviet Union and
>not Russia?
>
>In Soviet Russia, detour does you!

Nice Yakof Smirnoff reference.

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colbys_Chick Click to send private message to Colbys_Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"

BJ and Tyler: You don't know what we can find, why don't you come with me little girl, on a magic carpet ride...
Lake and Michelle: The Devil went down to Georgia he was wheelin to make a deal...

They would have been making out...but only necking above clothes!

I think Yo because "OH...I can't Swim" but she had a mighty fine time going to get the clue.."

I wonder if I jump in on top of her if she'll sink...

The rest of the teams would have a delay because they would have to refill the pool after the massive tital wave

Panama City Beach, FL (the redneck riveria baby, hailll yea)

They had the meat in the wrong place on their torso...

Hey, lets get some pizza and scr**...what? yall don't like pizza?

She lets Lake boss her around because he holds the check card for their joint checking. The punishment should be hooking up with one of the frat boys.

Wanda would have been shot on site for not diving down the first time.

to shake it up....woo hoo....shake it up....you got to shake it up now...

I wouldn't mind 'surviving' with Mr. Donaldson!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
DISCLAIMER: I post before I read -- so any coincidental copying is just coincidental copying.

Eric & Jeremy would have “The Stripper”, Fran & Barry would have “The Death March”

Whipped out their phasers and zapped them into nothingness.

Yolanda. With a butt like that, she’s got nothing to worry about in the water. Even water at 2° C.

“If this looks like an accident, I get the double indemnity … ooh … I could go and live in Brazil – and never have to speak Spanish again, either!”

Somebody would have to quickly invent a way to read RWTV messages in Braille.

Bill Clinton’s Double Wide Library, the Pancake House in Little Rock, another Pancake House in Little Rock, and a Pancake House in east Little Rock.

Russian taxi drivers are used to seeing beautiful women on the side of the road, but they’re usually just vodka-induced hallucinations.

UNABLE TO COMPLY AND REMAIN PG-13

Michelle is just biding her time, waiting for the right moment to seize the throne – and put Lake in his proper place, under Clinton’s Double Wide Library.

Те маленькие куклы вложенности имели бы экстренные части, камрада.

Phil’s golf equipment had frostbite –

But gaining on 2K
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"-Clarke´s 3rd Law

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
Those small dolls of an enclosure would have emergency parts, kamrada.

I think I got what I paid for with the free online translator

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
What I actually put into Babel Fish was:
"Those little nesting dolls would have secret equipment, Comrade.", but your translation works, too.

bbl to post link and siggie

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

1. ...Pick at least one team that did the nesting doll Detour (BJ and Tyler, Fran and Barry, Eric and Jeremy, Ray and Yolanda, Lake and Michelle -- thanks Seana!) and select a more appropriate musical piece for them.

Lake & Michelle: I'm an A$$hole, he's an A$$hole... (courtesy of Denis Leary)

Would have walked out slowly & stiffly saying: "We are the borg... you will be assimilated... we will add your distinctiveness to our own... resistance is futile..."

Yolanda - She just wanted the Russian men to oogle her a$$. Started something in Brazil, might as well continue it. "I can't do it! I'm scared! = Look at my a$$! Look at my a$$ damn it!"

Drop a block on her head. Hold her down. Grab her by her feet and tip her upside down.

Wardrobe malfunction.

Jim-Bob's Greasy Spoon, the Hill Billy Hilton, England (lots of business there).

The same reason they had so much trouble in Brazil to get locals to help them build a motorcycle - there's a universal fear of "nasty trailer trash".

Ds - Hee hee hee... hee hee... hee hee hee... hee hee hee hee!

Frats - Uh huh uh huh... ha ha... uh huh... ha ha... huh huh huh huh... huh ha... uh huh uh huh!

9. Why does Michelle let Lake boss her around so much?

She's biding her time...

What punishment would she like to give him in return?

...alimony.

There's a difference?

For a sure-fire Emmy nod.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-17-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"

BJ/ Tyler- “Up, Up and Away (My Beautiful Balloon) - The Fifth Dimension
Eric/ Jeremy- “When I Grow Up”- Barney's Favorites, Vol. 2, or “The Wanderer”- by Dion

They would have created a magic vapor with the Bunsen burners that would have made themselves disappear right in front of BJ and Tyler’s eyes- Dude, holy vaporization! Cool.

Yolanda- It was obvious that even though she claimed not being able to swim, she didn’t seem to struggle at all after landing in the water and even had no problem getting the clue. Wanda gets major best supporting actress though.

Have one of those Russian dudes chase her, slip her some prozac, threaten to pull her bathing suite off, threat of being sent to Siberia?

Speedos would have gone out of business.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., A-raq, any strip club, Salt Lake City…

Women like Danielle and Dani are a dime a dozen in Moscow.

Frats: have you gals ever played Dr.?
DD’s: no, but we want to play.
Frats: come here, we have to check your heart beats.
DD’s: our hearts aren’t that low.
Frats: We know, we just have to check the whole chest area to make sure we have the right spot.
DD’s: oh, you guys are so smart! This is so fun!

Michelle doesn’t know any better; he keeps her high on nitrous oxide, so she doesn’t rebel. She would turn him into a woman married to a man like himself.

Nobody would have had trouble with Taxis, they would have been escorted everywhere, and there would have been no need for cameras because they would have all been bugged and followed with cameras anyway.

Well, maybe they are going to go hog wild and shock us with two “super legs” this season, and they had to get one out of the way. Another reason, the Beach Bums came in first again, and the Haill yeahs, were gonna be second. They had to do something, because that just ain’t right.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-18-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hawkeye 10, Ep. 9.3"

BJ and Tyler: Wanted an LSD trip inspired montage (stretchy camera angles, super slow-mo) to "Knights in White Satin" by The Moody Blues

Greeted them with the Vulcan hand single and the utterance "Live long and prosper."

Wanda, who coincidentally gets the award for Best Impersonation of driftwood.

Tell her that Ricky Martin was at the bottom waiting to assist her.

I'm sorry. My holodeck does not produce that scenario.

Tahiti, Hawaii, American Samoa, Fiji, Thailand; anything with warm weather and beaches.

Russians like their women big and beefy. Notice all hot Russian women are exported to the US as mail-order brides (relief for Dave if Lori doesn't work out).

"Grunt""Giggle""Grunt""Giggle""Grunt""Giggle""Grunt""Giggle"

He's the dentist and the work he does is worth more to insurance companies (ka-ching!) than the work she does. Punishment? So many delightful tools in a dentist's office.

The pools would have been empty, the dancers few, and the buses would have been scrubbed with toothbrushes.

Superlegs? Was Naomi Campbell in the race?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •