The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's Up? Is everyone watching Bi..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Current Message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-21-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's Up? Is everyone watching Bi..."
I can't believe we are down to the Final 5 and people aren't just lighting this board up! I guess everyone must be watching Big Brother? Oh, well. If anyone caught this show last night, can you clue me in on what happened with Alonzo at the end? I missed that part. Did they give him a pass because it wasn't fair they sent three to the final challenge or did he get the most votes? I'm shocked if he got the most votes cause he had the worst set of the three. I thought so, anyway.

I was disappointed that for a second straight year it seemed like none of the comics on the show came up with a single good idea for a sitcom. "Uh, this is a show, where I'm a dad, and I live in this neighborhood, and funny stuff happens every week!" How about one, good, original, idea? Very disappointing.

Anyway, I guess I'm really writing this to try and get a feel about how America will be voting. I know how I'll vote and I'm gonna tell you! First, I hope Tammy comes in dead last so she can realize how NOT funny she is. You can only skate by on ONE joke for so long honey! And I'm not even letting how she played the game effect my decision. She's just not funny. Next, I hope is Kathleen. All she has done successfully in the house so far is entertain kids. This is "Last COMIC Standing" NOT "Last Kid's Birthday Party Clown Standing". She really shouldn't win. Next is Alonzo. He was great at the roast and I loved his early sets, but I was very disappointed with what I saw last night once he got some major stage time. It's third place for him. I hope Gary is the runner-up. Not that I really like him or his act all that much, but just because the odds were stacked against him and he has fought his way into the final 5. He may even deserve to win. I will vote for John, however. He has also had to survive two challenges and I think he has had the two funniest sets at the head to heads. Plus, he keeps coming up with original material. I don't think I've heard him repeat a joke yet! I gotta give it to John, unless of course, he totally bombs in his final set.

So who do you guys want to see win?

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What's Up? Is everyone watching Bi...   theking0075     07-21-04       
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Dizwiz     07-21-04     1  
     RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   motormouth     07-21-04     13  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   grit     07-21-04     2  
     RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Dizwiz     07-21-04     3  
         RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   motormouth     07-21-04     14  
   Naw, I don't watch BB   Mistral     07-21-04     4  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   missygirl3     07-21-04     5  
   Not on Tuesday night!   DoodleBug     07-21-04     6  
     RE: Not on Tuesday night!   motormouth     07-21-04     15  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Loree     07-21-04     7  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Joools     07-21-04     8  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Kellar     07-21-04     9  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   badger     07-21-04     10  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   I_AM_HE     07-21-04     11  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   FesterFan1     07-21-04     12  
   Random thoughts   Oscirus     07-21-04     16  
     RE: Random thoughts   Kellar     07-21-04     18  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Bucky Katt     07-21-04     17  
     Thank you Bucky   Spidey     07-21-04     19  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   Bebo     07-22-04     20  
   RE: What's Up? Is everyone watchin...   galcyclist     07-22-04     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •