The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

LNC Hater 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LNC%20Hater Click to send private message to LNC%20Hater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rooting for Danielle and Jen"
What makes Jameka and Amber think it is ok to taunt someone like Evil and then turn around and get mad when he blows up on them? I just finished watching the Showtime II show, and they are rediculous. Don't get me wrong...##### has been rediculous sometimes, but he at least knows and admits that he is an ##### hole. Jameka and Amber said some horrible things about his mother and daughter, and then when he came back at them with words of his own; all the sudden he was the worst person in the world. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Jameka decided to taunt him. I am just so sick of that side of the house. I would love love love for Jen and Danielle to get to the end of this thing and pick those idiots off one by one.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rooting for Danielle and Jen   LNC Hater     08-10-07       
   POST REMOVED   Bebo     08-10-07     2  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   abinva     08-10-07     4  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   ettuT     08-12-07     6  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   JAKEY     08-10-07     5  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   ettuT     08-12-07     7  
     WARNING - JAKEY   Bebo     08-12-07     9  
   Not a spoiler, but...   kingfish     08-12-07     8  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   bostonrobfan     08-12-07     10  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   jefburn     08-13-07     11  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   go Daniele and Dck     08-13-07     13  
         RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   nailbone     08-13-07     14  
             RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   Lasann     08-14-07     17  
         RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   bostonrobfan     08-13-07     15  
             RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   eericarenee     08-14-07     16  
             WARNINGS   Bebo     08-14-07     19  
                 RE: WARNINGS   bostonrobfan     08-14-07     22  
             RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   Aruba     08-14-07     21  
                 RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   michel     08-15-07     29  
             RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   electrick_shocks     08-23-07     30  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   go Daniele and Dck     08-13-07     12  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   shanshan2007     08-14-07     20  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   jefburn     08-15-07     23  
         RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   agman     08-15-07     24  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen   cambo     08-15-07     25  
   RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen......   singmeasong     08-15-07     26  
     RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen......   jefburn     08-15-07     27  
         RE: Rooting for Danielle and Jen......   blondie07     08-15-07     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •