The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC press release for The Bachelor: Paris Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC press release for The Bachelor: Paris Episode 6"
February 07,2006

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELOR: PARIS (2/13)

TRAVIS AND THE REMAINING THREE WOMEN TAKE EUROPE BY STORM, AS HE SWEEPS THEM AWAY FOR ROMANTIC OVERNIGHT DATES, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR: PARIS"

Past "Bachelor" Cast Members, Including Aaron Buerge and Andrew Firestone, Reflect on Their Favorite Overnight Date Moments

Also Featured: The Latest News from "The Bachelor's" Happy Couples, Trista & Ryan, Byron & Mary and Charlie & Sarah

"Episode 806" -- It's the ultimate whirlwind for the final three women, Moana, Sarah S. and Susan, as Travis travels across Europe to the most luxurious locations ever -- Venice, Vienna and the French Alps - for romantic overnight dates. The three Bachelorettes are falling hard for the handsome doctor, with one woman pouring her heart out to him, while another trashes the competition. It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the ladies until Travis has to make a heart-wrenching decision to eliminate one of them, on "The Bachelor: Paris," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

In addition, past "Bachelor" cast members, including Aaron Buerge ("The Bachelor," Season Two), Andrew Firestone ("The Bachelor," Season Three), Shannon Oliver (from "The Bachelor," Season One with Alex Michel) and Trish Schneider (from "The Bachelor," Season Five with Jesse Palmer), return to reflect on their favorite overnight date moments. Plus we catch up with "The Bachelor's" happy couples, Trista & Ryan, Byron & Mary and Charlie & Sarah.

When Travis and Moana cruise through scenic Venice in a gondola, it leads to a magical romantic time alone. But will Moana recover from her hometown date disaster brought on by her father's incessant grilling of Travis?

Travis travels to Vienna to meet up with Sarah S., with whom he has found comfort and friendship, but will their time together in this charming city finally spark passion between the two?

Susan and Travis spend the day taking in breathtaking views while mountain climbing in Courchevel in the French Alps. Things get very steamy in the Jacuzzi afterwards, but Susan must convince the Bachelor that she is there for the right reasons, after the surprising revelation of a recent broken engagement. In fact, she discloses to him that she's falling in love with him, but will he believe her?

In the end, Travis struggles to make a difficult decision between three very different women -- Moana, the mysterious vixen, Sarah S., the girl next door, and Susan, the striking beauty -- as he wrestles with the realization that he must break another girl's heart, narrowing the field to the final two.

The three remaining women are:

Moana, 26, Distribution Manager, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
Sarah S., 26, Kindergarten Teacher, who currently resides in Nashville, TN
Susan, 25, Financial Associate, who currently resides in Overland Park, KS

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the executive producers. David Bohnert is the co-executive producer.

The series is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. This program carries a TV- PG,L parental guideline.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC press release for The Bache... SurvivorBlows 02-13-06 1
   RE: ABC press release for The Bache... Layla 02-13-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABC press release for The Bachelor: Paris Episode 6"
FYI that this has apparently been extended to be another two-hour episode -- I haven't seen any updated release saying what they're going to drag out and fill the extra hour with.

For a show that's been considered to be worn out and having ratings trouble, its pretty ironic that ABC pulled "Emily" and "Jake" after one week and instead keeps filling the 9PM hour with extra "The Bachelor" broadcasts.

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-13-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC press release for The Bachelor: Paris Episode 6"
Okay, you got me. I'm still watching even though I keep blasting it to the high heavens.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •