The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber On Local News...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-01, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber On Local News...."
This evening on the WDBJ7 (Local CBS Affiliate In Roanoke, Virginia), there was a story on Amber. I found it quite odd, since they haven't done a story on a voted off castaway since Mad Dog, whom only lives about an hour and a half away. Anyway, the story was pretty in depth, and was done by someone working for CBS, it most likely aired on news shows across the country. They showed Amber at her house with her boyfriend and family, riding her four wheeler in the snow, and in the gym working on her abs. Then, there was a sit-down interview, done by CBS Reporter Bob Windsor. During the interview, Amber says, "I Trusted The People From My Own Tribe Too Much, And Here Two Of Them Have Formed An Alliance With Two From The Other Tribe." I don't know, but this sure sounds like at least Amber is telling us that the GGA does exist.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Or it could be.... shakes the clown 04-14-01 1
 RE: Amber On Local News.... Play2Survive 04-14-01 2
   yes it is ElmersGlue 04-14-01 3
 What is Going ON here? idiotcowboy 04-14-01 4
   RE: What is Going ON here? kuchakor 04-14-01 5
       RE: What is Going ON here? idiotcowboy 04-14-01 6
 RE: Amber On Local News.... GG 04-14-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-01, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Or it could be...."
Amber says, "I Trusted
>The People From My Own
>Tribe Too Much, And Here
>Two Of Them Have Formed
>An Alliance With Two From
>The Other Tribe." I don't
>know, but this sure sounds
>like at least Amber is
>telling us that the GGA
>does exist.

...or it could simply be that Lamber is talking about a specific TC vote as opposed to a permanent alliance? In other words, GGA alligned to vote off Lamber, but that doesn't mean that they stay together.....

Also, In light of what a fvcking clueless brain dead moron Lamber has turned out to be, she could simply assume that it was an alliance since they all voted the same...she may not even realize the truth.....and with her "just thankful to be out of here" I wouldn't be suprised if she never bothered to follow up on her suspicions once she later met up with GGA members.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amber On Local News...."
During the interview, Amber says, "I Trusted
>The People From My Own Tribe Too Much, And Here
>Two Of Them Have Formed An Alliance With Two From
>The Other Tribe."

Kuchakor, is that a direct quote?

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "yes it is"
It's from the "generic" Amber Interview that CBS put out on their newspath service. I posted the link to the entire interview under Shakes thread

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1273.shtml

I also didn't think there was a firm alliance between Liz, Rodger, Tina, and Keith until I saw this. But - this has definately made me reconsider. I'm not sure how this information fits in with the photo that has appeared this week.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What is Going ON here?"
We're really being yanked around here... an OFFICIAL interview that confirms the GGA?... and UNOFFICAL but unknown source leaks a pictures missing 3 of the remaining contestants... leading us to believe what? We're shown a fight brewing between Keith and Colby... the teaser leads us to thinking the the GGA doesn't last... I'm getting real confused here... which is exactly what they want

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is Going ON here?"
The quote was basically direct, the site for the news station I got it from had it paraphrased in a report, so it came out slightly different. Amber most likely is saying this to lead us off, although she can be dumb at times. I am certainly hoping Rodger or Colby gets voted off, I am starting to get pissed by seeing Rodger ride Liz's coattails, she is the main one doing the work as far as relations with Ogakor, Rodger is getting more and more money by staying every week...good strategy though. For some reason, I generally don't like Colby, although Rodger is likeable. I was starting to sense something between Keith and Amber, they were partners in the obstacle course although it didn't mean they chose, but that would bring them closer, and also they seemed to be doing chores together. I am beginning to think Keith is swaying from Ogakor, not Colby. Tina is in trouble right now, she needs to bring her group together or totally change her game plan, although she still has the upperhand on everyone. By getting the rice can, Tina added at least one more week in the Outback. However, Keith showed up to be the dumbass, having everyone worried about him falling, and then he isnt' even the one to get the damn rice! Although funny as hell for me to watch, Keith is really proving to be one of the physically weakest and mentally weakest left, I am definatelyt agreeing with the Colbster on the fact that Keith is a Bozo, lol.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is Going ON here?"
I wasn't questioning the quote... just the timing... why are we getting all of these things now... MB has kept such tight control on the game (both S1 and S2) that it is hard to believe he would allow any of the contestants to basically give away the next vote... especially when the teasers are pointing heavily at it as well... even with Nick there was at least speculation that Amber might switch side and screw everything up. I'm leaning on Colby NOT going this week for sure... don't know who it would be though.

Colby can be a bit much at times... but I don't find him anymore obnoxious than anyone else left (except maybe Lis... but she just reminds me a little too much of one of my ex-girlfriends... ouch!)

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amber On Local News...."
>During the
>interview, Amber says, "I Trusted
>The People From My Own
>Tribe Too Much, And Here
>Two Of Them Have Formed
>An Alliance With Two From
>The Other Tribe." I don't
>know, but this sure sounds
>like at least Amber is
>telling us that the GGA
>does exist.

Actually, what I find interesting is that Amber AND Colby voted for Rodger. Added to Amber's comments above and Colby's "just follwing the batting order", this would apparently indicate that Ogakor conferred as a four prior to TC. So Keith/Tina must have laid their ruse and the other two bought it.

The question now is whether Colby takes being lied to as a personal affront. He would be mindful too that he did partake in keeping Amber out of the dark as reagrds booting Jerri. And given he's now the 'victim' of that revisited scenario, he might fear the same fate befalling him next.

Certainly, it would give him grounds to try and get Rodger and Liz on his side. The spat with Keith over rice gives further excuse. If he can convince the the 2 Kuchas - and it is a BIG if - then Keith could find himself gone. Of course, Tina could do a good job of whipping him back into shape. Whatever, it will be fascinating to see if Colby's single-mindedness and determination compels him to punish Keith's arrogance. Or if he's able to swallow his pride and get on with the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •