The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I guess the SO house doesnt really ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I guess the SO house doesnt really ..."
would these houseguests who have already been at the house, graduated and return ie: Cassie, Maureen, Allisham,josie If they really did reach thier so called "Goals" then they would have the tools to move forward in life, yet the SO continues to take them back in. I feel that they most definetly had thier chance in life to Start over the first time, and there are sooo many people in this world who actually need the help, There should be a rule in the contract that states "Once you graduate, there is NO TURNING BACK or Coming BACK!"
And then you got the people who come for a week? what does that prove? Now, granted, Someone like maureen who went through that horrible fire needed the support, but Cassie?? She had her chance didnt complete her steps, Graduate and then comes back with the same problem?? Thats just plain laziness.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I guess the SO house doesnt really ...   Mama_Pita     03-21-06       
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   pmfmpls     03-21-06     1  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   bentherdunthat     03-21-06     7  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   JustBNMe     03-21-06     10  
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   eire_heart74     03-21-06     2  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   crazydogg     03-21-06     3  
         RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   beautyboyknockout     03-21-06     4  
             RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   bentherdunthat     03-21-06     8  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   lovemydogdude     03-21-06     9  
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   pinksparkleguitar     03-21-06     5  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   imamrs     03-21-06     6  
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   jonimoni     03-21-06     11  
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   sillybear     03-21-06     12  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   Baxtera     03-22-06     13  
   RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   redheaded1     03-22-06     14  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   justfionablue     03-23-06     15  
         RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   Shazbot     03-23-06     16  
             RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   AshLanie     03-26-06     17  
                 RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   Baxtera     03-26-06     18  
     RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   LIVEURBESTLIFE     03-26-06     19  
         RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   tracysbeans     03-26-06     20  
             RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   JustBNMe     03-26-06     21  
                 RE: I guess the SO house doesnt rea...   tracysbeans     03-26-06     22  
                     The wrong Cassie pic   Cygnus X1     03-27-06     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •