The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Let's discuss tonight's week 1 finals results show here only until 12:00 EST

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Coming up AyaK 03-16-05 1
 RE: American Idol Results Show East... kathliam 03-16-05 2
   RE: American Idol Results Show East... skye 03-16-05 3
       LOL moonbaby 03-16-05 4
           RE: LOL kathliam 03-16-05 6
       RE: American Idol Results Show East... kathliam 03-16-05 5
           RE: American Idol Results Show East... badger 03-16-05 7
               RE: American Idol Results Show East... Wingbob 03-17-05 21
 Results kathliam 03-16-05 8
   RE: Results skye 03-16-05 12
       RE: Results archon 03-17-05 22
 After the Break kathliam 03-16-05 9
   both of em could go moonbaby 03-16-05 11
 RE: American Idol Results Show East... FFantasyFX 03-16-05 10
 Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah? kathliam 03-16-05 13
   RE: Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah? callalilly3000 03-16-05 14
       RE: Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah? kathliam 03-16-05 17
 Paula's cackling true 03-16-05 15
   RE: Paula's cackling callalilly3000 03-16-05 16
 RE: American Idol Results Show East... ChaTTerBoxX 03-16-05 18
   RE: American Idol Results Show East... TeamJoisey 03-16-05 19
       RE: American Idol Results Show East... ChaTTerBoxX 03-16-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Coming up"
Show starts in 25 minutes. About time.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Recarp of last night's show. For the next 3 weeks the performers will perform 3 songs to benefit the Red Cross. Details next Wednesday.

Group sing. Sorry gang, I missed the name of the song.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Does it really matter? It was bloody awful.

Dressed for Spring by SigGoddess Syren

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "LOL"
*sways*

03-16-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LOL"
Were you holding your lighter high?

03-16-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
I hope that isn't one of the songs we're supposed to vote on for them to record to benefit the Red Cross. Instead of everyone singing one line, why didn't they throw in some harmony? Bleh.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
maybe cuz they can't harmonize?

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-05, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Most of them weren't able to sing one line good either.

03-16-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
8. "Results"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

Randy looking for 3 lowest votes. Constantine is safe. Nadia (is there any question) is safe. Anthony Federov is safe.

Lindsay is the first into tonight's bottom 3.

Bo (who washed his hair for tonight's show!) is safe (again, no question). Carrie Underwood (she looks really scared) is safe. Scott Savol (talking? praying? to himself) is safe.

Mikalah (she's back to the pink eyeliner) is also in the bottom 3 tonight.

Anwar (cool brown leather jacket) is safe. This leaves Jessica, Nikko and Vonzell.

Jessica (that blue t-shirt does nothing for her) is in the bottom 3 Nikko and Vonzell are safe. Results after the break.

OMH, they finalists made a commercial for Ford. Singing and dancing. Eww.

etc typos

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Results"
I kept expecting Bo and Constantine to start singing ...

"It's not easy, it's not nice.
What was I thinking? Must have been on crack.
It's not easy, it's not nice.
What was I thinking? I want my band back."

Dressed for Spring by SigGoddess Syren

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Results"
Fell off my chair laughing.... Brilliant skye...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

03-16-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
9. "After the Break"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Ryan has the obligatory chat with the judges about why America is voting the way it is. Brak, brak, brak.

Ryan tells Jessica to sit down, Mikalah and Lindsay will have to wait until after the next break.

ETC: contestant name

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "both of em could go"
and I'd be ok with that.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

I don't like Mikalah, but even I might have voted for her next week if she had slapped Ryan around just a little bit.

Edit 2: How many times can one person typo the same sentence? We may soon find out.

03-16-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
13. "Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah?"
That break was tortuous. Pamela Anderson in a sitcom? named Stacked. I wanna meet the genius who met with the Fox executives on that one. "Yea, so we, like, have Pamela Anderson, see, and she will be a...well, does it matter? And we'll call it 'Stacked', get it, stacked?"

America voted to keep Mikalah, Lindsay is going home tonight. Instead of having her sing, they show a montage of her journey to American Idol. Boy, I like that idea. Whoops, spoke too soon. Tey do have her sing "Knock on Wood".

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah?"
Well, alot of people called this, so I am not surprised.

I sure hope next week brings a little more excitement.

Thanks Kath, for your exquisite play by play!

03-16-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Well, is it Lindsay or Mikalah?"
You're welcome, it's my pleasure. Have the craziest urge now to type live updates for every show I watch. Tee hee.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Paula's cackling"
Paula must be on something. The way she cackled when Simon said America listened to him was bizarro! How rude and disrespetful to the two waiting on stage to hear their fate. That was a really sickening dispay. I'm betting she doesn't make it to the end of the season without being hauled off by men in white coats.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Paula's cackling"
I was thinking exactly the same thing. If I could have just a little of what she is taking.... (that's it, I just want a little of what she is taking)

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Ok guys & gals.... whew! I was SOO happy 2 see Lindsey go!! Next week Mikhala (or however she spells it) all the way!! I wanted her 2 go this week, BUT.. i can stand her voice alil more than Lindsey's! Eventho she sounds like a Fran Dresher -- **GAG**!! The Red Cross song 2nite did STINk -- more than 1/2 were not even on KEY!! COme on.... I love the Red Cross.. let's do something good 4 them. About Paula... did ne1 notice her BLOODSHOT eyes on the Tues show?? She is DEF on SOMETHING... i wonderif we will ever know?!!!!!!!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
LOL!

That was pretty good.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: American Idol Results Show East Coast Thread Week 1"
Was that pretty good 2 me TeamJoiseY?????? Also, how do i get 1 of those name tage things like u have?? just wondering...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •