The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

donquiote666 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail donquiote666 Click to send private message to donquiote666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
is anyone else fed up with these 2 ?? if they couldnt follow other teams they would still be in the U.S. --- and not very bright- but proud of their dropout status --- irritating is being nice when describing them -- they think they are it don't they ?? the dark haired one is losing his hair by the minute and the "blonde" has a face like a weasel... wake up other teams and ditch these losers the next time they are eating your dust

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy aquariaqueen 03-08-06 1
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy dragonflies 03-08-06 2
 I hope their sexual comments contin... Rhyn 03-08-06 3
   RE: I hope their sexual comments co... Lisa0116 03-08-06 4
   RE: I hope their sexual comments co... Elaine0 03-11-06 8
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy Max Headroom 03-09-06 5
   RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy Seana 03-09-06 6
       RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy PsychoKitty 03-10-06 7
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy J Slice 03-12-06 9
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy buckeyegirl 03-13-06 10
 Pigs! Seana 03-15-06 11
   RE: Pigs! nailbone 03-15-06 12
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy SilverStar 03-15-06 13
   RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy Panama 03-19-06 14
 What do you get when moonbaby 03-23-06 15
   RE: What do you get when Cygnus X1 03-23-06 16
 RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy KLinDC 03-29-06 17
   RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy Lisa0116 04-04-06 18
       RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy Deekeryu 04-04-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 01:55 PM (EST)

I hope the hippies figure this out...and fast.

ETA--I am also getting sick of their childish sexual comments. Whether they believe it or not, there is so much more to life.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Yes, I agree that they are taking advantage of the situation. But really, why not? It is early in the race, they continue near the top. The hippies don't seem to mind either.

I'm more disappointed with the editing. They didn't need to leave every single comment in that the boys made regarding their sex drive. My kids won't be watching this episode, and if it continues, any of TAR anymore, which will be an adjustment, as they both love this show. I can deal with an occasional swear word, or maybe even a passing innuendo, but this constant bombardment is completely unacceptable to me. Makes me glad they moved the time back an hour, now I can watch and decide whether the kids should watch.

That and this episode was boring.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I hope their sexual comments continue"
If they keep going on and on, no woman would ever constent to bedding one or the other of them. Their behavior would send (I hope) most women running. Their mouths are digging their own graves, or at least setting off a sexual drought.

They would be so much more appealing if they just shut up.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hope their sexual comments continue"
They remind me of the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-11-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hope their sexual comments continue"
If they keep going on and on, no woman would ever constent to bedding one or the other of them.

If only this were true. They won't be able to get the majority of women, but sadly there are plenty of women out there that will be after them because they are on TV.

Does anyone over the age of 13 find them amusing?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
In addition to the ongoing, unnecessary commentary about sex and hooking up, they show no signs of being actual racers. Thus far they've gotten by strictly because they're young and athletic. That formula won't work for the entire race and it'll be interesting to see how they respond when faced with a challenge. My guess: Not well.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Agree.

I didn't have anything against them until I had to go over and over my tape to write this week's summary. They are total jerks. Good grief.

They don't seem like a strong team to me anymore. If the hippies cut them loose, they'll sink like stones, IMO. Who would have thought it?

At least they aren't calling each other "baby".

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
The Volleyball Boys are misogynistic jerks. And any girl that falls for their lines is really dumb! Can't believe!!! that the Double D's let him grab her behind - jeez! And then he (can't think of his actual name!) said "you girls are so nasty!" What a nice compliment! She should have dropped him to the ground

Seana - i LOVE your siggie!!!! very cool eyebrows

Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
::shrug:: no more stupid than almost every other bland-vacuous-all-male team that's been on the show in the past.

But these two are nimwits, and I'd love to knee them both in the pills.

Let's go Mets!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Inmho,Chex (Chris/alex) from Season 2 were much worse followers then these two and they ended up winning the whole darn thing...

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Pigs!"
They are so repellent! Gah! Someone shut them up! Good grief. Luck got them to the mat ahead of everyone else this time.

Why did he mess up Dani(elle?)'s hair in the bus? That's the most sophomoric thing we've seen from them yet. You want them to have sex with you, so you treat them like that? Not that the Pinkies are smart enough to see past the cute boy faces to the pigs behind them.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pigs!"
You want them to have sex with you, so you treat them like that?

You asked the question....

Not that the Pinkies are smart enough to see past the cute boy faces to the pigs behind them.

...then answered it.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
I think what annoys me about them even more than the following and the rude comments is their grabby hands! Have they heard of a thing called "keeping your damn hands to yourself"? You don't just go up to people and grab/pinch their butt and touch their boobs. That is so far across the line of acceptibility. But the girls don't seem to mind... *sigh*

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Their behavior makes me want to smack 'em. I guess they didn't come on the Amazing Race to actually win it. They came to see if they could hook up with some no so bright girls who also didn't want to win. It gets old listening to sex comments every time they are shown. I'm sure their mother's are so proud.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "What do you get when"
you cross Eric & Jeremy with BJ & Tyler?

Team Wild & Crazy Guys

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What do you get when"
ROFLOL Moonie!

FOXES!!!!!

Better than I deserve.

KLinDC 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLinDC Click to send private message to KLinDC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Personally I think they go on a tad too much about the opposite sex. Makes me wonder if they overcompensating for something they are hiding in the closet.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
I call them "the Ambiguously Gay Duo".

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "The Followers" - Eric & Jeremy"
Not a big deal to me with their comments. I guess I could say when you pair up 2 good looking young guys on the race, there will certainly be some hormones raging. I guess I'm okay with that. They're probably saying what every guy wants to say but are afraid to, Eric and Jeremy are just straight up honest.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •