The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby Must Be Next"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby Must Be Next"
OK, why start a new thread? Things getting too buried on the "official" Good Guys Alliance™ thread. Just for the record, I was saying Good Guys Alliance™ nearly a month ago.

Colby must win immunity at this point - the first time he doesn't is when he gets voted off. Kieth has NO chance if Colby keeps winning immunities, even though the votes against him makes him quesitonable to vote for Colby in the next TC. I don't think this will matter - Rodger, Liz, and Tina must vote out Colby as soon as possible, or he will SuperKelly™ into the final two. I say he was as good as gone in last night's ep after he won the reward challenge and the flood destroyed everything. Disaster builds bonds. Colby was stuffing his face whilst a food-less, fire-less Barramundi tribe was eking out survival in the cold outback. Also, re the rice rationing argument, perhaps Colby is more upset that everyone is getting more to eat and thus getting stronger, as he knows that ICs are the only thing that are going to keep him around?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 credit where credit ISN'T due... shakes the clown 04-13-01 1
   no credit for GGA™ was ever implied... Bruddah Max 04-13-01 3
       RE: no credit for GGA™ was ev... shakes the clown 04-14-01 6
 RE: Colby Must Be Next namssa 04-13-01 2
   RE: Colby Must Be Next Loree 04-14-01 4
       RE: Colby Must Be Next Kokoro 04-14-01 5
           RE: Colby Must Be Next Loree 04-14-01 9
   RE: Colby Must Be Next volmel 04-14-01 7
       RE: Colby Must Be Next volmel 04-14-01 8
           There is only 3 possiblities now!!... bergdogg 04-16-01 10
   RE: "they didn't even tell Colby" PokeyOkie 04-16-01 11
 He's a Goner IslandFever 04-16-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-01, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "credit where credit ISN'T due..."
>OK, why start a new thread?
>Things getting too buried on
>the "official" Good Guys Alliance™
>thread. Just for the record,
>I was saying Good Guys
>Alliance™ nearly a month ago.
>

....I know your comments were light hearted, but the fact is the GGA became an official tag line BEFORE you started calling it the GGA...I distinctly remember your earlier posts where you put the TM on GGA and I remember thinking to myself that that was strange since we had already been callng it the GGA before you did.....but, since this is obviously NOT important (and I Could be wrong, but don't think so) I'm not gonna bother going back to search for the link/proof.

Anyway, not to get to far off topic, let me return to the meat of your post, that being the fact that "the Colbster MUST go next week".

I disagree that the Colbster has to win IC in order to stick around another week.....so, far the voting pattern leads us to believe that a Kucha member will be next on the chopping block, not Colby. KKK and BT merely continued to trim the fat last night, something they already did with Scerri....the smart move is to reconcile with the Colbster and eliminate either R/L, and then ger rid of Colby the same way Scerri and Lamber were taken care of.

The GGA does NOT exist, as I will point out in a subsequent thread so as not to distract from your arguemnts.

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "no credit for GGA™ was ever implied..."
shakes,

please note that i wasn't claiming ownership of the Good Guys Alliance™ concept, or credit for coming up with it. my point (posted lightheartedly) was that I have been endorsing said open-source Good Guys Alliance™ theory for nearly a month and that it's odd that you deem it "official" now that everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon. to me it's been an "official" theory (and the one i have been supporting) since back in the beginning of March after Jeffy was voted off. if it had been "claiming credit" I would have said something along the lines of: "I distinctly remember creating the official Good Guys Alliance™ concept over a month ago." as it is i merely stated that it is what i have been saying for quite a while now. splitting hairs, it is.

i put the ™ on things worthy of having an official Survivor trademark, similar to SuperKelly™ and Kentucky Joe™. i did not come up with these phrases either. for Bruddah Max original phrases, you'll see the © symbol. it is part of my personal style, much like your clever nicknames for contestants, and is not meant to imply ownership of concept or taking credit for the origination of any concept.

as for Colby getting voted off unless he wins immunity - your points are valid but they have not been playing the "smart" game for a few weeks now.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-01, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: no credit for GGA™ was ever implied..."
>i put the ™ on things
>worthy of having an official
>Survivor trademark, similar to SuperKelly™
>and Kentucky Joe™. i did
>not come up with these
>phrases either. for Bruddah Max
>original phrases, you'll see the
>© symbol.

.....my bad, it's just that the board has been running so smooth lately that it's hard to meet my "flame" quota.

Of course, I still contend that the GGA was discussed ad nauseum the minute after it was alleged, way back in the first or second post-merge ep. when we were first given footage of K/T and R/L interaction and BT's quote about wanting wanting to spend the remaining days with the "good" people.

But, I think after this next ep. it will all be moot anyway cause we will se that there is in fact NO GGA...never was, and never will be. Look for a Kucha to walk the bridge next Ep.

namssa 24 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail namssa Click to send private message to namssa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
Not necessarily. Keith and Tina clearly have something going between them and are playing a smart game. They could have just decided to get rid of Amber, Jerri's sister in their minds. This solved two issues. They didn't like her and any kind of association with Jerri (notice how she was alone most of last episode), and now they don't have to worry about her going to the other side. They still have 3 to 2 and could now vote off Liz and Roger. If they don't they know they are very vulnerable to getting booted as Keith would lose a tie-breaker in 2v2 vote if they voted off Colby. Plus they have to know that they have no chance of winning the million if they are paired with any Kucha member be it Roger or Liz. But the fact that they didn't even tell Colby of there vote for Amber is curious. I think it was just more a fear that Colby liked Amber too much and if he knew might tell Amber and form an alliance to keep her on. I think however they don't fear Colby forming an alliance with Liz and Roger. But you never know... Colby now may decide to change sides. Anything can happen next week. Liz or Roger could get voted off 3-2. Colby could switch sides and vote off Keith or Tina. Or the 4 could vote off Colby. Stay tuned!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-01, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

I wonder if the fight between Colby and Keith will be as big a deal as they are trying to make us think? I remember in the first Survivor they were always making us think Sue and Kelly were fighting and the alliance would fall apart. But week after week the alliance held. Keith has to realize he would be smarter to keep Colby an extra week. Colby is the only one with more votes than Keith. If they get rid of Colby then Liz and Rodger can vote off Keith because of his higher number of votes. Keith would absolutely have to win immunity to save himself. And I think Tina wants to keep Keith with her because she assumes he is the least-liked of the remaining Survivors. So Tina and Keith have to keep Colby to save their 2-some from Liz and Rodger. For the same reason Colby has to keep Keith around. If Colby can throw a vote at Keith (convince Rodger or Liz to vote for him) they are tied. I think Tina has to handle Colby and Keith for an extra week and pick off another Kucha. Since I believe the Boston Herald and Liz makes the final 4. Then it looks to me like Rodger goes this week. Of course it all depends on immunity. MB has been so selfish with his clips. He never shows us the immunity challenge anymore.

Edited for spelling.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-14-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
<<I remember in the first Survivor they were always making us think Sue and Kelly were fighting and the alliance would fall apart. But week after week the alliance held>>

Actually, the alliance did fall apart, just a bit before the Colleen booting, but there was nothing they could do about it, as she won every IC from then on.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-01, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
kokoro you are right that the alliance was in disarray. But the fact was that neither Kelly or Sue did defect and help the Pagongs. Kelly just started acting scatter-brained and throwing her vote around. She didn't join with Colleen to help get rid of Rich or Sue. And I don't think Colby will join with the Kuchas and vote out Keith. Keith and Colby will fight. But I just don't think it will be that big a part of the show. MB is trying to fool us.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-01, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
"But the fact that they didn't even tell Colby of there vote for Amber is curious."

Maybe it was decided that Colby should vote for Rodger, so he would have 2 votes against him, as well as Amber being told to vote for Rodger. Colby may have known all along what was going on.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colby Must Be Next"
Also, I thought it was curious that Amber voted for Rodger. Why didn't she vote for Liz, like she did before when they voted off Jerri? I think someone told her that they were going to vote Rodger off and to vote that way, instead of for Liz.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "There is only 3 possiblities now!!!!!"
1) The Ogawhores stick together. Colby immunity DOESN'T matter in this scenario. The fact that he has been a bit arrogant about winning will keep Keith and Tina together with Colby, knowing that the remaining tribe members will remember Colby's arrogance, and take him into the final 3, and try and beat out Colby together.

2) Colby turns on the Ogawhores. Colby's immunity MIGHT matter on this.
a) If colby DOESN'T win immunity: Colby turns to the Kuchas and litarally begs them to vote with him, and they vote off K or T. then C/E/R make it to the final 3, unless immunity changes it.
b) If Colby DOES win immunity. HE HOLDS ALL OF THE CARDS!!!!! He has a choice of 2 desperate groups to pick to go to the Final 3 with, even if they are alligned.

3) The GGA. Two scenarios for this theory.
a) READ 2b.
b) Colby doesn't win immunity. COLBY IS SCREWED!!!!!!! He is voted off by the GGA and they will fight it out for the fanl 2 spots.

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-01, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "they didn't even tell Colby""
<<But the fact that they didn't even tell Colby of there vote for Amber is curious.>>

JP often mentions that the "power" slowly swings to the jury. I think Colby's vote may have been intended as a message to J/A that he wasn't one of them who sent her out to "Ranch-city." I say that because:

1) his penmanship (all small block CAPs) on the votes is very identifiable. I don't think that only WE have figured this out.

2) his vote for Jerri was never shown at the TC where she was voted out. Jerri may still not know that he voted for her exit.

Knowing that Amber was a gonner, with/without his vote, he may very well have been "playing to the jury, and its future member" at the risk of crossing T/K in doing so.

Just a thought...

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-01, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "He's a Goner"
At first I thought it wouldn't be bright for T-K to get rid of the Colbster now. However, now I think it is their ONLY move. For one thing, Colby is mad that T-K got rid of Amber. Plus they didn't tell him. He knows he is in danger. When aiming at the plates he took out his fellow Ogakor first. Then he gets in a fight with Keith. Remember the fight between Kimmi and Alicia? That was correct foreshadowing. Kimmi was soon history. Colby could team up with R-E and vote out Keith. Keith knows that. But it would be in the best interest for R-E to vote out Colby instead. We know Colby spent time at the ranch. We know he is a threat to win IC. Plus Amber said the next vote is a shocker and one of her friends is gone. MB said mistakes were made this time. How about voting out your own tribe and then losing to a Kucha at the jury. A million dollar mistake. But at least good guy wins. I hope.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •