The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Welcome to another place in Brazil! Don’t worry! I promise we’ll leave the western hemisphere soon. No, really.

I am pleased that this season seems to be lacking in hugely emotional Racers hugging me within an inch of my life. You remember Lori of Lori and Bolo and Tony Paolo from that other show we did that wasn’t TAR exactly? Yikes. I told the casting people I wasn’t going to put up with that anymore. What do I look like, Bob Barker?

BJ and Tyler, you are the first team to arrive! You get to go on a trip to Tahiti. How cool is that? You must be stoked. Damned impressive that you are the only team who seems to know the Portuguese word for “Thank-you” is “Obrigado”.

Eric and Jeremy: Yes, you might have been first if only you hadn’t stopped to ask for directions. Seriously. You stopped. And asked for directions. Never ask for directions. You are men, aren’t you? We men have a code. You totally broke it. And look what happened!

Monica and Joseph: This is quite an improvement. Good job.

David and Lori: Slow and steady, eh? You chugged along and did the nerdy science thing with no trouble at all. Hotty Pilates what now?

Ray and Yolanda: Solid performance, but you’ll need to pick up the pace a bit if you want to be contenders.

Wanda and Desiree: You weren’t last after all. It would be OK if you hugged me. I don’t mind.

Lake and Michelle: Lake, you could take the intensity level down a bit and you’d still be more Jonathanesque than most people are comfortable with.

Dani and Danielle:Tell me, when you were choosing who would do the Roadblock, why did you pick the person who is afraid of heights? Just curious.

Fran and Barry: OK, you guys have NO idea how to pick a Detour. That sugar can distilling thing was easy as sin. So you went with the highly physical task. Uh-huh. Sorry about the car breaking down, but turns out that didn’t affect you as badly as it could have.

Lisa and Joni, you’re the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you you’ve been eliminated from the Amazing Race. Well, not really sorry. A bit sorry. I mean, Lisa’s crying and all and I feel a bit badly for you. Of course, it’s always easy to be generous when there’s no shrieking noises reverberating around in your head. So, bye now.

Administrative Notes:

Anyone not speaking for an assigned character is invited to post as someone or something else – one of the helper guys at the waterfall, the science-y people in the barn, the VW Bug.

Please keep the game in this thread. Posting as your character outside the game threads can be confusing for other posters.

The 'Be the...' games were created by the lovely and talented Angelfood. If you like this game, please show some love to its inventor.

All hail Angelfood!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Seana 03-08-06 1
 Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hos... CattyChat 03-08-06 2
   RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your... sporkman 03-08-06 11
   RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your... Denalio 03-08-06 27
       RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your... Sahara 03-10-06 55
           RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your... sporkman 03-14-06 62
               RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your... Seana 03-14-06 63
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Max Headroom 03-08-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 greeneyes 03-08-06 13
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Skiptown5 03-08-06 17
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Max Headroom 03-08-06 19
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Skiptown5 03-08-06 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Scuba Steve 03-09-06 39
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 dragonflies 03-08-06 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 mrc 03-08-06 6
 Hey BJ and Tyler beau_30 03-08-06 5
 Note from Mr. Exposition Hands Bebo 03-08-06 7
   RE: Note from Mr. Exposition Hands Seana 03-08-06 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Lasann 03-08-06 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Pamisue 03-08-06 33
 Mr. Wizard lives!!!! Fred Weasley 03-08-06 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 CouchTater 03-08-06 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 mrc 03-08-06 14
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 CouchTater 03-08-06 21
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 nailbone 03-08-06 15
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Estee 03-08-06 26
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 bystander 03-08-06 29
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Skiptown5 03-08-06 18
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 CouchTater 03-08-06 22
 Quit it! Canada Girl 03-08-06 16
 Attention Racers... Ryan DeMaster 03-08-06 23
   RE: Attention Racers... bystander 03-08-06 31
       RE: Attention Racers... beau_30 03-09-06 43
   RE: Attention Racers... vince3 03-08-06 36
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 susan765 03-08-06 24
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Cygnus X1 03-08-06 25
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 buckeyegirl 03-09-06 48
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 CwazyWabbit 03-08-06 28
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 bystander 03-08-06 30
           Very nice Very Nice Canada Girl 03-08-06 32
               RE: Very nice Very Nice Pamisue 03-08-06 34
                   RE: Very nice Very Nice bystander 03-09-06 41
                       RE: Can't understand a word Pamisue 03-09-06 42
                           RE: Can't understand a word Max Headroom 03-09-06 45
                           RE: Can't understand a word Lasann 03-13-06 59
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 vince3 03-08-06 37
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Molaholic 03-08-06 35
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Cygnus X1 03-09-06 38
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 buckeyegirl 03-10-06 49
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Cygnus X1 03-10-06 54
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 buckeyegirl 03-12-06 58
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Scuba Steve 03-09-06 40
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 mikey 03-09-06 44
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 byoffer 03-09-06 46
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 mikey 03-10-06 50
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 byoffer 03-10-06 52
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 mikey 03-10-06 53
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 Cygnus X1 03-13-06 60
 Important Reminder from Mr. Exposit... Bebo 03-09-06 47
 I know I should be flattered... warp_core breach 03-10-06 51
 IMPORTANT PSA-FOUR OUT OF FIVE Fred Weasley 03-11-06 56
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 ARnutz 03-12-06 57
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2 cahaya 03-14-06 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-08-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Well, duh. This is a first. I've had to alert my own thread.

That's it. I'm going to bed now.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
Yay, the Frosties are here!!! Hurry up, John, we have to get this party stared.

In your honor, lovely large ladies (my heros), we are throwing you a "Frosted Flakes" theme party for your arrival to Sequesterville. I'm sorry that you were Philiminated, but we'll have more fun shopping, Bedazzling, modeling tiaras and squealing together outside of the range of those cameras.

If you're really good, maybe I'll let my Genie out of the bottle to grant you some wishes. Time to get our grooves on . . .

Your Hostess with the Mostess

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
Oh. My. Gawd! Master, I'm just so excited about the team that will be joining us, I could pee my Genie pants. Do you think they will let us borrow the Bedazzler to add some sparkle to my Genie hat?

To make up for my screw up last week let me give you a free wish. I already know what you are wishing for.

**Poofy Poofy**
Cotton balls to stick in your ears while you hangout with the Frosties!

Ta Ta Master
-The Genie

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
>Yay, the Frosties are here!!!
>Hurry up, John, we have
>to get this party stared.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOBBBBBBBBB WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess it's loser lodge for us now... (And I am the quiet one when I get depressed-- so lookout for Joni!) SOBBBB SOBBBBB WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SHRIEEEKKKKKK *sound of glass breaking* ooohhh my GAAAWWWWWDDDDDD....

But at least we tried. I guess it was worth it. We peed and farted on national TV. We wore our tiaras with pride. We bedazzled our Depends undergarments after we 'Unsheathed our womanhood" and discovered it had bladder leakage.

But it's sad that it's over. I know I was really looking forward to eating those monkey testicles. *sigh* *sob*

And uh John, thank you for the welcome, but that Frosty nickname kinda brings up bad memories since we hear that from our husbands (and not in a good way, ifyaknow what I mean!) SHRRRIIIIEEEEEEKKKKKK SOOOOBBB SOBBBB

How long do we get to stay here in loser lodge? Let me bedazzle your genie for you! I AM looking forward to shopping with you, modeling tiaras and all the rest. Thank you for the kind welcome.

I can bedazzle some earplugs if you need them

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
Oh, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, please take a hint from me and CALM DOWN ALREADY!!!!!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!AAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am so excited...oh, there go my pants again...I forgot that we get to go to Sequesterville!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!! WOOO and HOOOOO!!!!! By the way, Sis, I have discovered that Bedazzled Depends cause quite a case of Rusty Butt. *loud raucous laugh*

Now, didn't our daddy teach you to drive? You made me let you drive, because you said you were older and better at it. Actually, come to think of it, when I learned to drive, Daddy just held his ears and jumped out of the car. I never figured that one out.

Oh, guess what...hold on to your tiara...I'll hold my nose...the kind crew of Loser Lodge have heard my request, and tonight for dinner....we get to have MONKEY TESTICLES!!!!! AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!! OH, MY GAWD, I am so EXCITED!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus, for the monkey testicles!!!!!!

Oh, I can't wait to Bedazzle our Genie, and to share our tiaras with our wonderful friends (or do they already have their own?)! See, Sister, no need to cry, this is going to be lots more fun anyway!!!!! A big girlie slumber party!!!!! Thank you, Jesus! We can play with our makeup, and just have a good ole time!

I hope nobody minds if I lie with my butt out in the sun to get rid of these rust stains.

Oh, Lisa, they said if we can be quiet for five whole minutes, they will give us some monkey testicles to Bedazzle. Can we do it? *stuffs Bedazzled rag from Ray in mouth*

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

Lisa and Joni,
This first week with you in Sequesterville has been great! The new outfit you bedazzeled for me is amazing. Liberace would be so jealous of it. My masters will have to wear shades the next time they summon me.

Lets get together tonight. I'll conjure up some Green Apple Martinis, you can bring the appetizers. We can all Bedazzle a "Welcome to Sequesterville" sign for the next Philiminated team.

Should we hope for the Old Folks or Double D's? Both teams would fit in nicely. I just hope it's not the Psycho Dentist.

Ta ta Ladies

Hey, I look Amazing!

03-14-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Welcome to Sequesterville, Your Hosts . . . "
Hi, sporkman! You've posted as the genie a couple times now. Wanna claim the character?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Hailll yeah! Ain't nobody can keep up with us head-to-head! Climbing up waterfalls-- sorry, you're not fast enough. Racing to the mat-- sorry, you're not fast enough. Those Noo Yawk girls were just too topheavy to keep up with us in a footrace.

That's my girl Michelle, you hauled a$$ up the rope climb. And you're looking GOOD all wet under the waterfall!

What the hailll? TWO bus depots in Sao Paolo?

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

That's my girl Michelle, you hauled a$$ up the rope climb. And you're looking GOOD all wet under the waterfall!

That's just so sweet of you to say, sugar! I really tried my best to get up that waterfall. But really, did anyone actually think for a second that Fran would beat me?

Besides, I had to make up for getting on that bus that took us to the wrong station. Maybe we'll get through one of these legs without making a mistake. You know for sure that if we had not made the mistake about booking the plane tickets over the phone and the bus station thing, we would be leading this race so far.

And to the "Double D" girls, you did a good job trying to beat us to Phil, but we are just couldn't let that happen.

And honey, you looked soooo hot when you went shirtless at the waterfall!

Skiptown5 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Sure, you can beat an old lady climbing up a rope, but I noticed you were looking up at my butt going up those forty flights of stairs. Have another cigarette, Scotty (did you come up with that lame "Lake" alias when you were out on San Francisco Bay "fishing" with Lacey?).

03-08-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Son, I'd be in better shape if I hauled construction materials from the truck to the work site like you do every day, but some of us went to college instead. Between running a dental office and looking after Michelle and the kids, I don't have time for hours of exercising like your girl Monica does, and I surely don't have time to haul lumber and shingles around a building site like you do.

03-08-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiptown5 Click to send private message to Skiptown5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Whatever, Pops. I just wouldn't be braggin' on beatin' two old people who are already on borrowed time. Heck, God already tried to kill Fran once.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-09-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
>What the hailll? TWO
>bus depots in Sao Paolo?

If you had read me correctly, you probably would be in a higher position, but you never read me correctly.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
*in a singsong voice* Let's talk about s3x baby, let's talk about you and me.

Ahem. Yes, I mean you two Pinkies. How about it? Eric and me are studs, and don't forget that 10 grand we won! I love a woman that could whip my butt!

Oh, and Phil, it was Eric's idea to stop for directions, not mine. No way.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Sorry. Once the pinkies meet me, you'll never have a chance.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hey BJ and Tyler"
Hey can I go to Taiti with you. Man I sure want some ofe the good stuff down there. Congrats on the first win, you guys keep it up.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Note from Mr. Exposition Hands"
This has been moved from Fanatics to Bashers.

03-08-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Note from Mr. Exposition Hands"
Thank-you thank-you thank-you!!!!!!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Hey momma, we didn't get any air time tonight. What's up with that? Now that the screaming sisters are gone they can highlight us!!

This was moved from BTR9.1

Pamisue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"

So I noticed. Momma mia I just don't know what we gotta do to get these people to pay us some attention. We are gonna show them in the end when we outsmart them all & win TAR.

>

Fred Weasley 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fred%20Weasley Click to send private message to Fred%20Weasley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mr. Wizard lives!!!!"
Great Bunsen Burners!! Holy Distilation Columns!!! Heavens to Beakers!! It's the Revenge of the Nerds. Finally on the Race, they are using science.

We can relax now. We did our job.

Signed,

Mr. Wizard, Bill Nye, and Beaker.

pi r squared?? NO pi are round!!!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Woo Hooo! Woo Hoo! We did it. We’re in 3rd place. Joseph, I’m so gonna let you a kiss me for this, and it’s not even Friday. Get over here baby, you rock! I’m soooo dirty, and I LOVE IT!!! Woo Hoo!!!! And we didn’t even have to get rude once to the locals. Woo Hoo!

And to you 14 year old beach bums, you know who you are, you can only dream about getting into any of this *points to body*. I’m with a REAL man and he did so good. He’s gonna get some of what you can only talk about non stop.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Mo, if you wanna be with a real man, ya gotta go with my man Phil. His graphite shaft really drives the ball onto the green. He's been working on his mechanics at the pit stops.

03-08-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"

>He's been working on his
>mechanics at the pit stops.

Umm… I noticed, how could anyone NOT notice. I gotta tell y’all that it’s getting pretty distracting. You better hide yourself when we get to the mat. On the other hand, Phil’s golf equipment, you are mighty fine incentive to get to that mat as quick as possible.

That’s a secret by the way, please don’t tell Jo. Jo is definitely always up to the task at hand, but a girl can dream can’t she?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

And to you 14 year old beach bums, you know who you are, you can only dream about getting into any of this *points to body*.

Hey, who are you callin' a bum!!!

Oh wait, wrong season.

Sig stolen from bystander

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
The greatest comfort of my existence is knowing this Skeever, his Skagsters, and their Demon-Spawning Abyss will never touch me again.

(I'm still not clean.)

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-08-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
That's sooo uncool man!

03-08-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Babe, we did so great on all the challenges that the cameraman couldn't even keep up with us! That's the only reason I can figure that we had a total screen tome of about two minutes.

I better be gettin' some action at the pit stop. I flew up that waterfall, and all I got was a quick peck and a scream to "Get in the car!".

mmmm...dirty girl....

03-08-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
>
>I better be gettin' some action
>at the pit stop.

Oh babe, you are so gonna get some action after the pit stop. Getting to the pit stop makes me so hot for some reason. I don't understand it.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Quit it!"
You racers keep throwing yourselves down on me. You're going to wear me out, damn it!

Plus, I've been spending a lot of time looking up at Phil's new hair-do. Will no one comment on it?

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ryan%20DeMaster Click to send private message to Ryan%20DeMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Attention Racers..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

HEY!!! OVER HERE!!!

Do you realize how lonely you people made me? Out of ten teams, only one decided to check me out. AND THEY WON THE LEG.

I'd venture a guess that if anybody else would have used me, they could have left in at least 6th or 7th place - which could have made a HUGE difference for some of the teams who had to wait until like the 4th or 5th group to go down *cough*daniellefranjoni*cough*.

~ Stairway #3

03-08-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Attention Racers..."
Woohoo! Stairway #3 dudes. That was definitely the way to go. I was so high up there man. And it was also really far off the ground.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Attention Racers..."
I hope you don't mind that I got an good butt shot of you, I thought the ladies back at home might dig the hippie butts.
Also did you see the close up I got of Tylers Crotch, oh yeah, the girls are loving it.
Phils equipment is jealous!

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Attention Racers..."
DUDE!!!! I think it was strange that we were THE LAST ONES TO START CLIMBING and we were the third ones out of there!!!!!

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
danielle girl we have got to talk! Those two frat boys? Like have yah heard the things they've been saying? Not even my Uncle Sal doing time upstate would talk like that. I am not letting them touch my temple no way Like let em save up their money and go for the man ho on the street or get the Hippies stoned and go for them! Girl we have got to kick it up a notch!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Between your arm muscles and Yo's finely toned butt and powerful Earl Campbell-esque legs, you two combined could outlast the Bionic Woman!

*evil glare, just because it's what I do*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
The Bionic women, eh? I've been called worse. We did much better this week-maybe next week we'll be in the top 3.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
I know! I know! And to think I let one of them touch me - twice! - all in the name of forming an alliance that isn't getting us any where. It's time for us to use these guns of mine to put those junior high boys in their place! Now let's use the gifts God really gave us...our sumarts! And hey! I faced my fears! Now we can do anything!

OK, so we have the same first name and we look a lot alike and we act the same and we talk the same, but you would think we would be able to tell ourselves apart when we watch ourselves on TV! Sheesh! So which one of us wanted a prize at the end even though we came in 8th?

03-08-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Babe, it doesn't matter if anyone can tell you two apart. Mind if we call you Double D's?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Very nice Very Nice"
The Pit Stop Mat approves!

03-08-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Very nice Very Nice"
You young men, yea, you hippie dudes and wierdo guy friends! All you have on your minds is sex. Why if any of you so much as look at my Desiree like you look at those pink ho's I'll make you talk soprano the rest of your lives.

>

03-09-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Very nice Very Nice"
Lady, I can't understand a word you're sayin. Sprechen sie Deutsche?

03-09-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Can't understand a word"
Are you making fun of the way I talk? You, You hippie dude. Where you get those clown clothes you wear? You look like you came straight from a circus. Desiree where are you? I'm getting all uptight. You need to help your momma calm down.

>

03-09-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Can't understand a word"
Ma'am, take it from me, you aren't even close to uptight yet.

Michelle? Michelle? Help me calm down.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Can't understand a word"
Mom, save your breath for the upcoming water thingy. Calm down and try to imagine how nice it will be to be able to dive into the water and retrieve coins. We could be rich!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Just use those guns to bodyslam those frat boys!!!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
I'm sorry guys. I was just so wore out after that motorcycle building stunt I was just wiped -- must have fallen asleep half-way through the day. I seem to remember something about a waterfall.

How are my buds the Glamazons doing, BTW? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

03-09-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

Her legs filled in quite nicely, tyvm. (ETA: But that was a nice shot of you at the top of the falls.)

And I have decided that UTR is not such a bad place to be. Watch out; like the Jeffersons, we're movin' on up!

Except my baby ain't no Weezy.

03-10-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
I wondered where my butt had gone...they did get some good shots of us on that waterfall, didn't they?

03-10-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Those were some nyesshh shorts you had on, too, baby! I haven't seen anything like those since Rachel Weaver forever!

Your problems are all behind you.

03-12-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Sorry about those Weaver-like shorts. If only Phil had let us watch the Family Edition before left...I never would've worn those....

Unlike the weaver sisters though, those shorts at least looked good on me..;)

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-09-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

I just wanna say "Thank you" Phil for Philiminating those Frosties. I don't know how much more I could stand their shrieking. I tried desperately to jump out of the car, but they were holding onto me. It was torture.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Did you see us turn a South American crop into alcohol? Sceince can be cool huh. We can use science to turn other South American crops into stuff BJ & Tyler might like -- then we'll be in the cool group!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Oh Dave

You were so sexy scaling down the side of that building...

You were way hotter than Tom Cruise in that Mission Impossible scene.

And then we got to do a chemistry experiment!!! How cool was that. Even though the apparatus was not calibrated properly, and the bunsen burner was flaring up in the inconsistent atmospheric pressure, at least we got to wear those cool safety glasses. Next time I hope we get lab coats too!

Smooches to David from his hottie pilate.

03-10-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Hey hottie pilate -- let's use this camera thingy the next time we "do it" and put it on the internet.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Hey Schmoopy.

Some things are not appropriate for the internet. Like chemistry experiments,and especially "chemistry" experiments, if you know what I mean.

Since we can't share science with these other racers, please allow me to share this puzzle, because we geeks love Suduko!!

*idea shamelessly stolen from Incog.

03-10-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Oh, ha ha, ha, sugarplum, you said "soduku" rather than "sodoku." As everyone knows, sodoku is a Japanese puzzle, while Soduku is a bacterial zoonotic disease. It is caused by a spirochaete Spirillum minus. It is a form of Rat Bite Fever (RBF). The infections are acquired through rat bites or scratches.It can occur as nosocomial infections (ie, acquired from hospitals),or due to exposure or close associations with animals predating rats, mice, sqirrels etc. Soduku is mostly seen in Asia. The incubation period is 4 to 28 days. The initial scratch or wound caused by bite from a carrier rodent will result in mild inflammatory reactions and ulcerations. The wounds may heal initially, but reappears with the onset of symptoms. The symptoms include recurring fever, with body temperature 101-104°F? (38-40°C).The fever lasts for 2-4 days but recur generally at 4-8 weeks. This cycle may continue for months or years together.The other symptoms include regional lymphadenitis, malaise and headache. The complications include myocarditis, endocarditis , hepatitis, splenomegaly and meningitis. Mortality ranges from 6-10%.

Pookie I love you anyway. By the way I solved your sodoku puzzle in 45 seconds, now I'm hot for lovin'.

03-13-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
So why are we only in there TWICE? I know we're flying UTR and all that, but I smell a discrimination lawsuit. And can't NObody bring a suit like I bring a suit.

First the harrassment, then this. What's next, getting locked out of the Pit Stop?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Important Reminder from Mr. Exposition Hands"
Remember...the white zone is for the loading and unloading of passengers. There is no stopping in the red zone.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "I know I should be flattered... "
But will all of you idiots just STOP IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! A couple of times is ok but now I have a huge pounding headache! Go find some other word to pick on!

Signed,

The Word "Baby" (and that includes "Babe" and "Babes")

Give "Honey", "Sweetie", "Pookie" and "Hottie Pilate" a call

Fred Weasley 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fred%20Weasley Click to send private message to Fred%20Weasley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "IMPORTANT PSA-FOUR OUT OF FIVE"
Four out of five dentists are kind considerate individuals who care very deeply about patients, family and community. They provide not only services to the able-bodied public but also the disabled, disadvantaged sector too. In February, the Mission of Mercy served the dental needs of New Orleans and area. 435 volunteers including 250 dentists provided nearly $2M worth of services to 10000 people. It was held at the New Orleans Audborn Zoo.

Then there is Lake.

American Dental Association

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Did you see me? Comforting that cute little girl with the big boobs? I should've just pushed her off the building, so I could get on with my turn, but I'm not that kind of person.

I am a strong woman, so that's why I like to choose those physical tasks! Did you see me? I mean what other old lady who survived breast cancer could climb that fire escape and rappel down and then ascend a waterfall too? So what if you think we made the wrong detour choice? We're still in the race, aren't we?

Behind every good Summit man, there is a high endurance woman pushing their butts uphill!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 9.2"
Oh, you're good with the ropes! (let them guess where we got the practice, heh-heh!).

Now, what if it had been me comforting that cute little girl with the big oobies? You'd a probably cut my rope!

We're still in the race, so "let's rock and roll!"

For every High Endurance lady, there's a Summit Man stringing her up in ropes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •