The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Link to a spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

babydoll 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll Click to send private message to babydoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Link to a spoiler"
Here is a link to a spoiler wwww.geocities.com/survivorbillybob/
It's predicted the boot order since the tribe merged. Sorry if it has been posted before.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Link to a spoiler Predictor 04-13-01 1
 RE: Link to a spoiler cartman 04-13-01 2
 RE: Link to a spoiler C_Master 04-13-01 3
   RE: Link to a spoiler Predictor 04-13-01 4
       RE: Link to a spoiler desert_rhino 04-13-01 5
           RE: Link to a spoiler VampKira 04-13-01 6
               RE: Link to a spoiler C_Master 04-16-01 8
 RE: Link to a spoiler YellowOrb 04-13-01 7
   RE: Link to a spoiler Lisapooh 04-16-01 9
   RE: Link to a spoiler desert_rhino 04-16-01 10
       RE: Link to a spoiler YellowOrb 04-16-01 11
           RE: Link to a spoiler desert_rhino 04-16-01 12
               RE: Link to a spoiler YellowOrb 04-16-01 13
                   RE: Link to a spoiler desert_rhino 04-16-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Predictor 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Predictor Click to send private message to Predictor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
well... possibly true..... seems like a good and
a logical order for the bootees but
didnt MB say something about something LIKE
a LOCKBOX on E! or was it ET?
Im not sure.... but I dont believe your
"spoiler" for a second.... i guess we will see
@ the end

cartman 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cartman Click to send private message to cartman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
Having gotten suckered by the Uncle cameraman spoiler I am loathe to jump on another wagon. BillyBob claims the site has been up from the beginning but he only showed up on the boards a few weeks ago. Another problem is that he also makes the final call which has not yet occurred. It will be interesting to see if Jesus and Ellipsiiis concur in future episodes.

C_Master 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Master Click to send private message to C_Master Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
http://www.geocities.com/kangaroodan2001/

This one is even better...Has the UNDISPUTED winner.

Predictor 20 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Predictor Click to send private message to Predictor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
C_Master has the right idea
while we are all looking, scurrying, and losing
spoilers to one more episode
MB just sits at home burning money in the fireplace
laughing @ us losers who take his tv show WAY 2 SERIOUSLY

Predictor

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
Well, I, for one, don't think of "us" as "losers."

If you do, I'd suggest perhaps you speak with someone about your self-esteem issues. Failing that, maybe you could just shove off? {smile}

-- JV

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
>>>>C_Master (14 desperate attention whore postings)
04-13-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
This one is even better...Has the UNDISPUTED winner.<<<

Hey C_Master.. Perhaps you ought to call your attorney..LOL.. Did you see this on that site?

"Note: Since you found us either by accident, or a close friend, all we ask at this time is that you don't publish this site anywhere in the form of a link. you may, however, reccomend this site to a Survivor fan who doesn't mind knowing the final outcome. We would like to keep this as underground as possible. Thanks. "

Guess the cat's out of the bag...LOL
And JV.. are you sure you aren't related to Leif in some way?? *giggle*

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

C_Master 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Master Click to send private message to C_Master Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
oooooh nooooo
Hope the Internet police dont find me <g>.

YellowOrb 10 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YellowOrb Click to send private message to YellowOrb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
OK, so it is surely krap, but you gotta admire the graphics.

For newbies who have trouble with the first link (wwww.), here is the real one:
http://www.geocities.com/survivorbillybob/

When you're done with that one, check out the more accurate one at:

The "El Rancho" Aussie photo (see the "new spoiler pic" thread) gives me pause, but unless Colby wins two more IC's in a row, this ain't gonna happen.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Link to a spoiler"

I love how this has supposedely been up from the beginning but features still photography released throughout the coarse of the game. (But none from future episodes)

If he had put it up with the publicity shots that came out before the show started, it would have been a better hoax.

I also dig how at first they revealed the winner, then when CBS released the lock-box press release, it changed to a final two with Burnett as the winner.

He's got a good, plausible order though - gotta hand him that.

04-16-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
Gotta love these 1-post-wonders... oops, *3*-post-wonder, sorry about that. I particularly enjoy it when they pop up to support a rapidly failing hoax by ANOTHER one-post-wonder. (oops, *11*) Sorry about that.

(Except for the "sorry" part, that is...)

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so CUTE!

04-16-01, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YellowOrb Click to send private message to YellowOrb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
>Gotta love these 1-post-wonders... oops, *3*-post-wonder,
>sorry about that. I
>particularly enjoy it when they
>pop up to support a
>rapidly failing hoax by ANOTHER
>one-post-wonder.

Since I'm the only one on this thread with 3 posts, you must be talking about me. "Support" a failing hoax?

Which part of "this is surely krap" didn't you understand? Perhaps you should spend some of that time you've taken to write 368 posts to actually *read* what you're commenting about.

04-16-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
I was referring to your apparent support of the SECOND hoax. The one you called "more accurate."

I can read just fine, thanks, and thanks for playing. You can collect your consolation prize at the door, thanks. Seeya. Buh-bye.

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

04-16-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
If you checked out the second one, you'll know that it showed that the *real winner* in all of this is Mark Burnett. You disagree with that? You think it isn't "accurate"?

04-16-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Link to a spoiler"
I'd tend to call it a JOKE, but no, not more accurate. We don't (theoretically) give a damn about the production, just who "wins" within the framework of the game.

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •