The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E12 preview and vidclips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E12 preview and vidclips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-01 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

OK, we have the vidclips, the transcript, and the website teasers for E12 in this post. First, the teaser from the CBS Website:

- A fight between two tribe members over rice rationing leads others to believe that this animosity could work to their advantage at Tribal Council.
- Emotions hit hard when the Survivors realize that the reward challenge involves a taste of home, and surprising developments occur.
- A twelfth Survivor is voted out, leaving only four to compete for the title of "sole Survivor" and one million dollars.

Well, the third one isn't at all useful. As you'll see below, the "rice fight" appears to be between Colby and Keith. There is no clue as to what "surprising developments" are related to RC.

Here is the transcript, courtesy of me:

Announcer: NEXT TIME ON "SURVIVOR": a reward challenge brings messages from home.
Liz: (unintelligible) myself...
Male voice (not sure which): I've got chills right now.
Jeff P.: Is that a little tear in your eye?
Voice (from video?): We miss you. I'm very proud of you.
Announcer: But it's not one happy family back at camp.
Colby: Keith is cooking way too much rice.
Colby (angry): Use the brown rice ... use less.
Keith: I think we have to use more water.
Colby (to others, pointing at Keith): The guy's a bozo.
Colby (confessional): My game with Keith is done. It's over.

To see the preview (it's not on the CBS site) go to:
http://www.gamingfront.net/survivor2/preview_MvS.mpg

Finally, here are the vidclips (courtesy, as usual, of Aja):

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips wendyp 04-13-01 1
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips BlondeGirl 04-13-01 2
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips Predictor 04-13-01 3
   RE: E12 preview and vidclips Loree 04-13-01 4
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips GG 04-13-01 5
   RE: E12 preview and vidclips Loree 04-13-01 9
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips volmel 04-13-01 6
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips Dalton 04-13-01 7
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips Krautboy 04-13-01 8
   RE: E12 preview and vidclips brain 04-15-01 14
 Suprising development....... shakes the clown 04-13-01 10
   RE: Suprising development....... Lisapooh 04-16-01 20
 Re: Taste of Home PokeyOkie 04-14-01 11
   Satellite Dish in Preview IceCat 04-14-01 12
       Cingular AyatollahKhomeini 04-15-01 13
           RE: Cingular PokeyOkie 04-16-01 16
               RE: Cingular shakes the clown 04-16-01 17
                   RE: name one... PokeyOkie 04-16-01 18
                       RE: name one... shakes the clown 04-16-01 21
                           RE: Tin Cup... PokeyOkie 04-16-01 23
                               RE: Tin Cup... shakes the clown 04-16-01 26
                                   RE: Tin Cup... PokeyOkie 04-16-01 27
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips Bebo 04-15-01 15
 RE: E12 preview and vidclips Loree 04-16-01 19
 Immunity Necklace? samiam 04-16-01 22
   RE: Immunity Necklace? Lisapooh 04-16-01 24
   RE: Immunity Necklace? wendyp 04-16-01 25
 Bad News from Home for Rodger? IceCat 04-18-01 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Thanks for posting these Ak!

The surprising turn of events on the RC does seem strange. However they show Colby crying and he does not seem like the type of person to let the tribe see him cry. Yes we have all seen him made and fustrated, but crying I do not see.

The Keith and Colby fight makes you wonder. IS Keith trying to push Colby's buttons on perpuse to reassure the others that he should go? Maybe this back fires on him?!?! Since the others made such a big deal about the food last week and now he is abusing it.

Someone on another thread made a comment about the "sole" might stand for Lis since she is a shoe designer and a play on words.

Could Ogakor not be as stupid as we think and vote off a Kucha? If I was Tina and Keith I surely would not want to go up against Lis or Roger in the final two. They will get all the Kucha and probably most Ogakor.

Shoudl be an interesting week of spoilers.

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-01, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Thanks as always for taking the time to make this thread, AyaK. I find myself reffering to it often through the week. I hope we get previews from others sources posted here as well.

>- A fight between two tribe
>members over rice rationing leads
>others to believe that this
>animosity could work to their
>advantage at Tribal Council.

This has me worried about Rodger. I'm pretty certain Lis will make final four, as reported in the Boston Herald. The "leads others to believe..could work" makes me think that it doesn't work.

>- Emotions hit hard when the
>Survivors realize that the reward
>challenge involves a taste of
>home, and surprising developments occur.

I'm lost on this one. What would surprise us about each and every one of them being happy about hearing from home? Maybe not everyone gets the chance, and there's a sore loser?

>- A twelfth Survivor is voted
>out, leaving only four to
>compete for the title of
>"sole Survivor" and one million
>dollars.
>Well, the third one isn't at
>all useful.

Don't know how "useful" this is, but on another thread located at http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1260.shtml there is some discussion about the choice of the words "sole" Survivor. Some think it is related to Rodger's "Soul Survivor" Tshirt. I pointed out that Lis is a footwear designer and that there's a "sole" on the bottom of shoes! LoL! I think this whole "sole" thing doesn't relate to spoiling. I think it's easy to "over-read" things. I've done it plenty of times myself! (But I still think I was onto Jerri's departure when I mentioned the lines from "Criminal" they showed her singing!)

A question (since I'm too lazy to think about it right now):
What would happen if Colby went with Rodger and Lis and voted out Keith? Wouldn't this be bad strategy for him? Sure he'd be in the final four, but he'd loose any tiebreakers and be a goner right after Keith unless he won immunity, right?

BlondeGirl

Predictor 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Predictor Click to send private message to Predictor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Well... I was thinking about this preview ALOT when i went to
bed last night.... well we all think the colbster is gone next
week for sure... but this preview seems to "re-assure" us that
he IS going.... call me crazy but MB would not do this unless
there is a twist.... like maybe keith gone... or a former kucha
he wouldnt make someone look bad before they get booted
MB always softens people up to look good... but since colby
has looked good all along is MB making him look bad to justify
his leaving?... I dont get it ... everything is out of wack
is MB teasing us or is he telling us the truth?
im so messed up by this its not funny
ne insight into next week???

Predictor

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
This morning on The Early Show Rich Hatch went into this long phrase about he thinks MB wants us to think one thing so he tells us something so we will think something else, etc. I got confused to what he was even talking about. But I do think Colby better plan to win all the IC for awhile. Or he will go. He is way too dangerous for the others to keep around.

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Since the 'other' tribe members are Tina, Rodger and Liz, how they use Keith and Colby's bickering over rice to their advantage puzzles me. Superficially, it wipes out the GGA. On the other hand if you buy into 'whatever MB/editing says, go the opposite way', then you're looking at Rodger, Liz and Tina (in that order) getting the boot instead.

I suppose the inference is that as a result of their spat, Keith and Colby will vote for each other, leaving the other three to decide which one of them goes. In this scenario, Colby would be favorite for any number of reasons: GGA, immense threat at RC/IC etc.

I have speculated before that any true alliance that remains is between Tina, Rodger and Elisabeth with Keith NOT involved. To my mind Tina is simply playing the odds to suit herself and that her interests to date were best served with the appearance of involving Keith in the decision making. Now however, by aligning with Rodger and Lis, she is in the position to enforce their bloc vote for either Colby first/Keith second (or vice-versa). Colby would probably be the obvious pick but it is worth noting that Keith's arrogance has manifested considerably over the last couple of episodes and that may not sit well with T/R/L. Incidentally, am I the only one who thinks that Keith's rice-saving stunt had little to do with heroism? Rather, it was his ego and attempt at one-up-manship?

The wording as regards which remaining four will compete for the title of 'sole survivor' is deliberate I think. I am no wordsmith but adding 'sole' seems superfluous. I mean would you be confused if the sentence had merely read "..the title of 'Survivor' and one million dollars"? That's what the inverted commas are there for to begin with: emphasis. Maybe, as has been said on another thread, it's probably a clue as to the winner, i.e. Liz the footwear designer. In which case, it's what you might call a worst kept secret. Who isn't going to be able to figure that out? It's far, far too easy. Indeed, if you should believe the opposite of what MB says, then au contrare, Liz is in fact NOT the winner.

04-13-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
I think Tina would be wrong to get rid of Keith and go to the final 3 with Liz and Rodger. Tina could win the final vote over Keith. But I think both Rodger and Liz are more well-liked than Tina. She must realize this. You want to be in the final with someone that is not popular with the jury. She may be keeping Keith around for this reason.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Seeing Rodger in those pictures wiping his eyes, really got to me.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
Hi AyaK

I'm grateful to catch the chance to read your thread early
and
this is my opinion only..
I haven't read any other replies yet...

This RC seems to me...clearly vid tapes or telephone calls from
home...aka: Gervese S1 and Jenna not getting her video
included; so sad!!!

Question: Hasn't the Board pretty much agreed that LisLis
had a telephone confab with her boyfriend?? That spoiler
alone may indicate LisLis wins the RC in E-12 (it's about
time might I add).

In that series of face shots Lis is crying/happy?...Colby
is crying/sad?...but gosh CRYING!! Only Rodger looks
really down and grumpy and uncomfortable...hehehe.

All the hype about "Fight...between 2...over rice"; MB could
be showing a scene between K/C ONLY after Keith has already
ticked off Tina and/or LisLis over his cooking better RICE
than everybody else in the world yada, yada.
LisLis has finally wised up to the "value of food"!!! OMG.

Colby may have picked his time to butt heads with Keith
knowing that by doing so openly he would be supporting
Tina and Lis!!!!
Just an idea!

Plus all of MB's foreshadowing hoopla is always skewwed
atilt...he pits K and C against each other and then during
the show we hear something like Tina saying: "That's it
Chef!!! I let you win IC's...I rescued the darn rice tin
while you lost the matches...and you are not the only one
here who can COOK!!!" <GO TINA>

And last but not least keep up the good work and sincere
thanks ole patient, wise one. We were right in our Bootee
Vote AND our IC Winner vote on the Board last night.....
congrats to US. LOL.

Dalton

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-13-01, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
AK, Good work as always.

It seems the reward for the RC is some kind of recording, video, or phone call from home. When JP introduces the challenge he must play an audio "teaser" for each of the final 5. The emotional tears we see are the reaction to a sudden realization that they are all homesick. The "surprising developments" could be someone "giving up" during the RC so that someone else (who needs it more) can win.

The arguement between Keith and Colby "over the rice", is probably really a reaction from Colby to not being a part of the vote against Amber. He feels betrayed, left out, and targeted. Where Amber's reaction in a similiar situation was to sulk, Colby's (as the "Alpha Male") is to strike out against the other strong male.

Tina is smart. She realizes that if Colby gets the boot this week, he would blame it on Keith and vote against him in the F2 jury vote.

Liz and Rodger are led to believe that this "animosity could work to their advantage at TC." They must not be as secure in the GGA as we might think, if the are looking for reasons to believe Colby might be the target.

So, did Liz and Rodger know Amber was Keith and Tina's target, or was Tina just tightening her grip on control of the game (just like she did with Jerri) by not telling anyone other than Keith???

My guess is that Tina and Keith are still an alliance, Liz and Rodger are still an alliance, and Colby is pissed that he is out on his own.

So, the possible scenarios (not considering immunity) are:

1. The GGA does exist. (4-1 Colby's gone)

2. Colby let's Liz and Rodger know he's voting "Keith"("...the guys a Bozo, my game with Keith is done!") (3-2 Keith's gone)

3. MB shows us "animosity", but behind the scenes Tina calms Colby down (knowing that she can get him to vote against Keith at the Final 3) and the Ogakor reunite at TC. (3-2 a Kucha is gone)

4. Keith is jealous of Colby, knows he's a threat and now knows that Colby is pissed at him. He goes to Liz and Rodger and points out the treat Colby represents, suggests that "this animosity could work to their advantage at TC" if they vote for Colby along with him. (3-2 or 4-1 Colby is gone)

So, now since most of the spoilers we had were proven to be wrong, speculation is all we have...

brain 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-15-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brain Click to send private message to brain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
If Tina really is the one in control, then either Rodger or Lizzie is gone this week. I wouldn't want the both of them in the final 4 with me. I wouldn't want to run the risk of having to have them in the final 3, which is the real danger. Who would you choose? Who would you rather lose to?

The best play is to get rid of one of them (Liz, barring immunity) and then save Keith and Colby for next week when you'll be sure to get rid of at least one of them. Keith if Colby wins or Colby if anyone else wins.

Then assuming the last remaining Kucha doesn't win the final immunity they are toast and Tina walks into the finals with a better than average chance of winning the million.

Brain

-----------------
Doing the same thing everynight since 1993

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Suprising development......."
...get ready for "Sean goes on the yacht and is SUPRISED to see his father, Part Deux: The Outback Addition"

Wasn't that right around this time in the game during SI?

So, the tree mail comes with a video recorder, the tape has brief footage from each Survivor's loved one (everyone cries when they see their intended clip), and then the suprising development is that they actually get to see their loved one in person...

hell, its a theory.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Suprising development......."

I was thinking the same thing and lo and behold shakes posted it days ago. So much for my brilliant insight.

I think the satellite dish is so they think it's a video feed of a loved one and then the loved one is actually there. Just cheesey enough to tug at those old heart strings. It would also help explain the time lag between challenge and reward (if that still appears to be the case)

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Re: Taste of Home"
I've lurked enuf, everyone's a newbie sometime, so...button up my sleeve, presto, 1st DAW:

Cingular Wireless, a recent merging of Southwestern Bell Wireless and Southern Bell Wireless, is heavily advertised (at least in my neck of the woods) as one of the sponsors of Survivor. That, and given the tip that Tina makes/receives a phone call from home, could this possibly be the "taste of home" mentioned in the preview? Cingular's coverage area includes the Tennessee area where her family resides.

Just a simple thought, from a simple mind...

Pokey

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Satellite Dish in Preview"
There is a satellite dish in one of the scenes on the CBS website preview, which is entirely different than the broadcast TV preview.

See frame 4 on this thread:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1277.shtml

There are a lot of pics from the challenge as well...

AyaK... Sorry about not posting the website preview pics on this thread, but I thought that too many graphics on one thread would make the thread ungainly.

IceCat

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cingular"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-01 AT 00:31 AM (EST)

Cingular includes Cellular One as well, so it has nationwide coverage ... and it is indeed a sponsor of S2 (which I mention in another thread), Here comes some product placement!

Edited for spelling

04-16-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cingular"
AK,

Hailing from the Midwest, I was only familiar w/ Cingular's absorption of the SW/SO Bells. Thanks for the clarification of Cell-1 as well. Definitely agree that it is soon to be "promo time" for them.

<<and it is indeed a sponsor of S2 (which I mention in another thread)>>

I hope that wasn't a claim that I was duping your efforts on the other thread, ie. IceCat's "EP12 Challenge Spec." Unless the thread timekeeper is incorrect, your mention came about 21:05 later than mine above.

I realize that I have over 1K+ fewer posts than you, and although I have been a lurker since EP2, I have refrained from any DAWs (noone should just jump in without learning about the boards first). However, I have observed numerous newbies get spanked around even thought they had what ended up becoming the valid ideas. I trust this is not the case.

Your posts are always informative, and much appreciated.

Respectfully,

Pokey

"You can pick your friend and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

04-16-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cingular"
However, I have
>observed numerous newbies get spanked
>around even thought they had
>what ended up becoming the
>valid ideas

...Name one.

04-16-01, 02:12 AM (EST)
18. "RE: name one..."
Shakes,

I'm not in a pissing contest with anyone. I just think that there have been a few (OK I said numerous, hell it's 1a) new folks that have been treated a little tough by the board's "power's that be." Some of it due to board etiquette, but a few have had legit takes.

Name one? Why, so you can spend time "sizzling" me because of a difference of opinion as to whether or not you and I agree whether or not it was deserved? There's bigger fish to fry. You've got your criminals to keep in/out of jail and I've got my airplanes to keep off of your head at ORD.

Besides, isn't that the whole idea of the SB board anyhow...to allow different opinions to gel into a valid analysis of the upcoming episode? Even the less-versed newbies (of which I am amongst) deserve to be heard. Or is this slowly becoming a "public version" of ellipsiiis?

If I'm wrong here...my bad, and I will start giving some of the smaller fish more of my time.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends off of the couch."

04-16-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: name one..."
>Shakes,
>
>I'm not in a pissing contest
>with anyone. I just
>think that there have been
>a few (OK I said
>numerous, hell it's 1a) new
>folks that have been treated
>a little tough by the
>board's "power's that be."
>Some of it due to
>board etiquette, but a few
>have had legit takes.

....that was the only reason I offered up a slight flame, that being what I percieved as a gross exagerration on your part. It definitely wasn't intended to address the content of your posts....for a newbie, you seem to have a lot to offer to the board and believe me, we are always glad to have a new, informed and intelligent person on the board.

But, as a Newbie who has obviously followed the goings on at this board, you had to know that even a slight shot at a vet. was gonna bring some sort of "hazing" response.....it always does and the tough newbies shake it off and come right back for more.....so, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you on this board.

>
You've got
>your criminals to keep in/out
>of jail and I've got
>my airplanes to keep off
>of your head at ORD.

....damn, now I definitely don't want to piss you off cause I gotta got to O'Hare tomorrow night and pick up a friend coming back into town

BTW, "Tin Cup" was a lousy movie.

04-16-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Tin Cup..."
>BTW, "Tin Cup" was
>a lousy movie.

So was "Pushing Tin."

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

04-16-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Tin Cup..."
>>BTW, "Tin Cup" was
>>a lousy movie.
>
>So was "Pushing Tin."
>

...daamn, that's what I meant..but, you probably figured that out....that's a pretty honest mistake considering the name similarity and the fact that they both equally sucked.

Well, that sure took the steam right out of my joke...oh well.

04-16-01, 08:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Tin Cup..."
>>...daamn, that's what I meant..but,
>>you probably figured that out....
>>that's a pretty honest mistake
>>considering the name similarity
>>and the fact that they both equally sucked.

Sadly, I view both REGULARLY for work and golf tips. <g>

Since I have no interest in becoming Ted Koppel's top story tomorrow nite, I'll try to bring your friend back down safely. Just in case, keep your head down, and keep moving...

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe yor friends on the couch."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
>- A fight between two tribe
>members over rice rationing leads
>others to believe that this
>animosity could work to their
>advantage at Tribal Council.

Thinking ahead to the final four...The worst thing that could happen to L/R is to make the final four with K/T and then have Keith win immunity. Then, in a 2-2 tie, L or R would lose a tiebreaker with Tina based on previous votes.

But...if Tina were gone, Liz and Rodger would win tiebreakers against Colby or Keith, so it wouldn't matter if one of them won immunity and they voted together to force a 2-2 tie.

Maybe L/R see the rice fight between Keith and Colby as their chance to get Colby to vote with them against Tina. It would fit the editing in these ways:
- Colby made a reference in the prior episode about being willing to consider a defection to Kucha if need be to stay in the game.
- MB usually uses misdirection in editing the previews, and this week's preview focuses on the other 2 OgaWhore.

Again, it's a case of what should survivors do, instead of what they necessarily would do. L and R might be unwilling to consider this possibility, since Tina saved them from being picked off and then saved their food. Then again, Rodger does seem to stay aware of strategy, given some of his confessional comments...

04-16-01, 11:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: E12 preview and vidclips"
The players always eat their rice out of those cups. Now we see Keith eating his off Nick's frisbee. A larger portion than usual and he could be the only one eating. Colby is obviously angry. Now I want to know what caused Keith to do this? Is he deliberately baiting Colby?

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Immunity Necklace?"
Is it just me or is that the immunity necklace hanging on a post on the left in the second to last pic? If so, the jacket next to it is Elisabeth's (see second pic, she's wearing it)...does this mean she won the IC?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Immunity Necklace?"
I believe it is the necklace but I don't think you can read anything into it. Whoever the current IC winner is (Colby this week) has it is their possession until they give it back to Probst at the next immunity challenge.

This shot could come from any time during those three days. Eagle Eye though SamIam. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Immunity Necklace?"
Yes it is the Immunity neckalace. But I think it is just hanging there from when Colby won it. My reasoning is that this is the scene (or atleast looks like) where Keith and Colby argue over the rice. I think this is before the IC, but I am just guessing at this. I also think Colby tries to use this to his advantage. He is trying to get points with the other tribe mates by standing up for the valueable food they need.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Bad News from Home for Rodger?"
I have to wonder about Rodger's expression in the above vid caps (courtesy of Aja) which were apparently taken during the satellite hook-up/ video tapes from home session:

This man looks stricken and appears to be trying to remain stoic in the face of something emotionally unpleasant. Could it be possible that Rodger's family had some bad news about an event that occured during Rodger's absence that was important enough to burden him with during the show.

The following is an excerpt from what appears to be the final check-off sheet for the receipt of appropriate releases signed by the people who participated in Rodger's video.

One of them is listed as 'pastor/fiend' and one (a minor) is listed as friend. Maybe the minor friend is one of Rodger's students and the event involves her or one Rodger's other students. Pastors and priests are sometimes present during family crises, especially with strongly religious families.