The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rodger - "Kucha Will Be Extinct""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rodger - "Kucha Will Be Extinct""
This is the comment from last nights TC that is bothering me. Does this sound like somebody who has made a deal to go into the Final Four? Right after he said that - Liz looked over and smiled like "You have that right"

Right now my gut feeling is this was a one TC deal only. Like I said before - I believe that Tina and Keith have very good reason to want Amber, Colby, and Liz on the jury. When Colby won immunity - they switched their vote to Amber - who in the RC seemed physically stronger than Liz. I think that they left Colby out because they knew he wouldn't vote for Amber -- remember how he resisted voting for Jerri?

Also - why was the "batting order" switched from Liz to Rodger? Isn't it odd that we saw no discussion? Do you think Tina realized that if she got Colby and Amber to vote for Rodger - she would be the only person left with no votes?

I see an alliance between Keith and Tina
I see an alliance between Rodger and Liz
but I'm not convinced of the GGA just yet....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rodger - "Kucha Will Be Extinct... weltek 04-13-01 1
 just a thought... Lightmage81 04-13-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rodger - "Kucha Will Be Extinct""
I think a GG Understanding is more appropriate than GG Alliance. Tina was very blunt and honest with Liz when she told her that they were probably gonna vote a Kucha off (but changed their minds to Jerri). I think K&T have told R&L that they want to win-period. Likely, they have pointed out that L&R have no hope at all without their help and therefore made an agreement to get L&R as far as possible if they agree to vote with them when needed. L&R have a little hope of winning, but they realize that this only seems possible if they go along with Ogakor until this last vote and then just hope and pray they can win immunity. It would be kind of a gentelman's agreement.

T&K may ask for them to vote Colby in the next round also, but it really wouldn't matter, unless Colby aligns with R&L. Could happen. Colby's no dummy. If he does, he knows he's capable of winning immunity and might decide that it's a heck of a good risk. I think Colby spends time at the ranch and that Tina wins (not that I really want her and her fake boobs to win, but at least she plays the game well), so I don't see K or T being voted out anytime soon.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-01, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "just a thought..."
If i heard correctly..
Colby's comments at the voting booth was sumthing like "just following the batting order"

but whose "batting order"? seems to me like he got deceived by Tina and Keith...........

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •