The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April & Ollie: a showmance tragedy..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Like I said "leading by the nose" is one thing but unprotected sex is quite another. And in case you didn't know the pull out method doesn't work and is in no way a form of birth control.

I believe April made the comments about playing Ollie before they consummated the showmance.

Other BB women have played the so called "game" April is playing and none of them actually had full on sex with the "sucker". Even Mattie didn't have sex with Nat. She provided some BJ's for him but he never returned the favor and even timed the amount of time he had to spend with her to get her to do it. Clearly, he was playing her.

Like I said Ollie is not on anybody's radar and has about the same amount of pull as April sooo how does screwing him advance her game. I just don't see it.

As for the snoring part, they were joking she didn't say that in a vicious I can't stand him type of way. She went on to say "we" (as in we as a couple)can get him surgery to fix it.

Again, risking pregnancy is not "playing" someone. So I just can't agree with you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 April & Ollie: a showmance tragedy...   Estee     07-24-08       
   RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   realitytvfan07     07-24-08     1  
     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Estee     07-24-08     2  
         RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   realitytvfan07     07-24-08     6  
             RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   nailbone     07-24-08     9  
                 RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Estee     07-24-08     10  
                     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Snidget     07-24-08     12  
                         RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Estee     07-24-08     15  
                             RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   nailbone     07-24-08     17  
                 RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   realitytvfan07     07-24-08     11  
                     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   nailbone     07-24-08     13  
                         RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   realitytvfan07     07-24-08     16  
                     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   kingfish     07-24-08     18  
   RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   kingfish     07-24-08     3  
     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   UNCLERICH1     07-24-08     5  
         RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Colonel Zoidberg     08-07-08     19  
             RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   Snidget     08-07-08     20  
   RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   mia rules18     07-24-08     4  
     RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   realitytvfan07     07-24-08     7  
   RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   aquariaqueen     07-24-08     8  
   RE: April & Ollie: a showmance tra...   suzzee     07-24-08     14  
   A perfect couple.   Estee     08-13-08     21  
     RE: A perfect couple.   Colonel Zoidberg     08-14-08     22  
         RE: A perfect couple.   Estee     08-14-08     23  
             RE: A perfect couple.   Colonel Zoidberg     08-16-08     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •