The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB giving a clue???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-01, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB giving a clue???"
check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this while reading the episode summary from the official CBS website:

"With the inevitable vote just hours away, the tribe prepared themselves mentally. "Going to Tribal Council is not a fun thing to do. You have no real good reason of voting somebody off other than getting to the end," explained Keith Famie as he primed himself for the trek. "

Note the last line: Keith Famie as he primed himself for the TREK!!!!!!

TREK = Tina, rodger, Elisabeth, Keith

now, I would have said walk way before trek. I think that he is giving us a bit of a clue that the Colbster may be saying buh bye next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MB giving a clue??? shakes the clown 04-13-01 1
   RE: MB giving a clue??? desert_rhino 04-13-01 2
   RE: MB giving a clue??? Kokoro 04-13-01 3
 RE: MB giving a clue??? grumpy_angel 04-13-01 4
   RE: MB giving a clue??? VampKira 04-13-01 6
 RE: MB giving a clue??? nailbone 04-13-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-01, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
>
>now, I would have said walk
>way before trek.

...that's cause you're not a writer.

"trek" is a pretty obvious choice of word to describe a long, arduos (sp?) walk.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
I'm with Shakes on this one. "Trek" is, indeed, the ideal word.

-- JV

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
<<arduos (sp?)>>

Arduous ^_~

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-01, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
I think he might in fact be giving us a clue. or he wants us to believe its a clue. T-R-E-K. i think he thoughtfully chose the word.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-01, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
I think we are all beginning to over analyze things a bit.. I am with Shakes and JV on this one.. No other word fits as well as trek..anything else would sound....lame I guess. I know MB has us all scrambling for clues, but I think we may be getting desperate and latching onto things because there is nothing out there to latch on to. LOL.. See MB, what you are doing to everyone?? *giggle*

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MB giving a clue???"
I think that's a BIG reach.
But then I think it's gonna be TERC.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •