The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Less Painful than Carmen...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Less Painful than Carmen...."
Who from the original pack would you rather see in the top 6 than Carmen?

For example, Hadas, Equoia, etc....

Feel free to also ##### about Carmen's wildcarding!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... ejm92 04-20-03 1
   RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... drawde236 04-20-03 2
   RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... 712 04-20-03 3
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... survivorscott 04-20-03 4
 No one... managerr 04-21-03 5
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... munson 04-21-03 6
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... wildchickenhunter 04-21-03 7
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... Bebo 04-21-03 8
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... ShowMeTheWinner 04-21-03 9
 Equoia !!!!! katem 04-21-03 10
 RE: Less Painful than Carmen.... magic_star 04-21-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
Carmen truly is a wild card....sometimes she is good, other times she sucks....I still think that Kimberly Kelsey deserved the spot in the final, she should have been brought back for the Wild Cards and would've blown them away. Hadas was also a good performer and I like her internet recordings, and I liked Chip Days as well....but definately Kim Kelsey, she would've been great!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
I agree with ejm on this one. The third Kim would have been a much better wildcard than Carmen.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
I agree as well.
I also really liked Candice Coleman. I can't believe these two were not even invited back for the wildcard show.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
Not so much he could sing better, but I was quite surprised JD Adams was not brought back in the wild card show.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "No one..."
Less painful than Carmen? How about Less painful than Josh? Or Corey? Carmen is my favorite of the 12 finalists, thank you very much. One vote to keep Carmen!

(But I'd replace Charles, Josh, and Corey with someone like Hadas or Patric Lake, which got screwed out of a spot because of Corey Cluck)

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
Was on vacation last week and used an old tape to tape the performance show. The old tape was the semi-final group that had Ruben, Kim Locke and Clay as well as Hadas and Candace Coleman. Tough group.

Anyway, FF'd thru the performances and thought Hadas did a really good job - easily the fourth in this group - with an awful song choice of "You Light Up My Life."

My vote would be Hadas.

Plus, she looks like Sandra Bullock which is always a good thing in my book!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
I think they ought to bring some of the worst ones along....Like the guy who sang "Like A Virgin".....I mean this show needs a little comic relief.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
All they have to do is let Simon run his fingernails down a blackboard a few times - no one will be able to tell the difference.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
Definitely Equoia! Her performance was definitely the best of that group. I can't believe Rickey got more votes than her! I thought she would do as well as Trenyce if given another chance.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Equoia !!!!!"
This poor girl was robbed.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Less Painful than Carmen...."
Anyone! With that said, Anyone! Carmen is horrible and will always be horrible.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •