The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KukulGod is worried"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"KukulGod is worried"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

After the last season, which I boycotted, I find I um terribly unenthusiastic about TAR. I wonder if I'll ever watch it again. *yawns*

I want broken oxes! I want spinning bowl boats filled with screaming b!tches. I want Phil to wear extra dorky sweaters showing off his man-boobs to make up for the last carp they threw at me! Dummit!
I am KukulGod!
::edited to reduce curse words::

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KukulGod is worried Max Headroom 02-09-06 1
   RE: KukulGod is worried Earl Colby Pottinger 02-09-06 5
 RE: KukulGod is worried Snidget 02-09-06 2
   RE: KukulGod is worried foonermints 02-10-06 9
 RE: KukulGod is worried bystander 02-09-06 3
   RE: *rots* foonermints 02-10-06 10
 RE: KukulGod is worried Lisa0116 02-09-06 4
   Please do not... IceCat 02-10-06 7
       RE: Please do not... Ryan DeMaster 02-10-06 8
   Post number 6 deleted... IceCat 02-10-06 11
   RE: KukulGod is worried foonermints 02-10-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
You missed the tension of the geography puzzle task right before the finish line? All those hours of watching the Weavers? And the exciting golf cart race in Montana?

On second thought, I should have boycotted the season too.

TAR9 has to be better. It has to!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
No, the greatest part of TARFE was not the geography puzzle task right before the finish line? It was the geography puzzle task right *after* the finish line? Seeing the Weavers losing out twice was proof that "God is Good".

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
Obviously you have not been watching enough of the previews.

*spins the hypnodisk in front of the KukulGod's eyes*

Listen to the previews. Believe the previews. MORE Exotic. NEW places. BETTER challenges. BEST.TAR.EVER.

See, all better now.

02-10-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
::stares at hypnodisk::
Yes, yes you are right. KukulGod will watch.

KulkulGod now sees a Bison getting out of the Mars rover?
I didn't know it was legal for them to drive.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-09-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
Quitters and Boycotters will all rot!

02-10-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: *rots*"
You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack.

Or, umm, in a bowl boat in the middle of the ocean. Made of LEAVES and full of ANTS. Leafcutters?
I am the Pineapple!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
KukulGod needs to give it a chance this season.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Please do not..."
... refer to other posters as 'jackasses' as such an action would violate our board guidelines.

Thank you.

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ryan%20DeMaster Click to send private message to Ryan%20DeMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please do not..."
Sorry. I wrote that late last night, and I didn't mean to offend anyone. Since I can't change the subject line, can someone just delete that post for me?

Stupid not thinking straight...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Post number 6 deleted..."
... at user's request.

02-10-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: KukulGod is worried"
KukulGod has stared at the Hypnodisk, and will watch.

*yawns* wha' happened? Did I make a fool of myself?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •