The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cast"

Michelle Costa, 28

Hometown: Cumberland, R.I.

Most Unique Item Packed: Crossword puzzles

Audition Process: Costa said this was her second time trying out after sending in an audition tape.

Strategy: "I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, whether it's bad, good or ugly."

Steven Daigle, 35

Hometown: Dallas

Most Unique Item Packed: Hat can for his two cowboy hats

Audition Process: Casting associates called his gay rodeo organization looking for competitors to audition.

Strategy: "I want to go in there open to let anything happen."

April Dowling, 30

Hometown: Higley, Ariz.

Most Unique Item Packed: Tiny snowglobe

Audition Process: She was discovered by casting staff after making it to the "Survivor" semifinals.

Strategy: "I have no idea. I don't even know what I'm going to do in the next hour."

Robert "Memphis" Garrett, 25

Hometown: Los Angeles

Most Unique Item Packed: Reebok Pump sneakers

Audition Process: A casting associate hounded him to audition. He said he'd only do "Survivor" or "Big Brother."

Strategy: "I'm going to be who I am. I'm a hustler. For some reason, people just trust me. And they should."

Dan Gheesling, 24

Hometown: Dearborn, Mich.

Most Unique Item Packed: American flag

Audition Process: After sending in an audition tape, he's been invited to the audition finals three times.

Strategy: "My personality traits will play into my strategy and make this an easy summer for me."

Jessie Godderz, 22

Hometown: Huntington Beach, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Posing trunks

Audition Process: Godderz's manager received a last-minute call from a casting associate for him to audition.

Strategy: "I have to play psychological mind games when I walk into a gym, so I think it'll be a little like that."

Brian Hart, 27

Hometown: San Francisco

Most Unique Item Packed: "The Office" stress balls

Audition Process: He said he was spotted by a casting associate and had to be coaxed into auditioning.

Strategy: "My strategy is to find something in common with everyone in there."

Jerry MacDonald, 75

Hometown: Magnolia, Texas

Most Unique Item Packed: Korean War veteran hat

Audition Process: This die-hard fan sent in an audition tape for "Big Brother 9" but was called for "10."

Strategy: "I'm going to create an alliance called the X-Factor with only three people."

Renny Martyn, 53

Hometown: Metairie, La.

Most Unique Item Packed: Animal mask

Audition Process: This "Big Brother" fan "turned it up a notch" at an open casting call in New Orleans.

Strategy: "You need to get up in mind to understand my strategy. You'll have to watch to find out."

Bryan Ollie, 27

Hometown: Bloomington, Minn.

Most Unique Item Packed: Charm from a woman he met before leaving

Audition Process: He attended an open casting call in Minneapolis with the motivation of "winning it all."

Strategy: "I'm just going to be myself. I think that'll be good enough to win the game and make good TV."

Keesha Smith, 29

Hometown: Burbank, Calif.

Most Unique Item Packed: Hooters T-shirt

Audition Process: Casting associates called her restaurant looking for a blonde waitress to audition.

Strategy: "I'm going to make people think I'm a nice person, but I can actually be sneaky."

Angie Swindell, 29

Hometown: Orlando, Fla.

Most Unique Item Packed: Nine cartons of cigarettes

Audition Process: The longtime "Big Brother" fan attended an open casting call in Florida.

Strategy: "I'm going to lay a little low and then start winning competitions when I have to," she says.

Libra Thompson, 31

Hometown: Spring, Texas

Most Unique Item Packed: "Really cute" magenta top

Audition Process: She "turned it out" at an open casting call in Houston.

Strategy: "I'm intuitive. I think I'll be able figure out how to push people's buttons."

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.
*yawn*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Cast   frisky     07-08-08       
   RE: The Cast   J Slice     07-08-08     1  
   RE: The Cast   Snidget     07-08-08     2  
     RE: The Cast   nailbone     07-08-08     5  
   RE: The Cast   Estee     07-08-08     3  
     RE: The Cast   Snidget     07-08-08     7  
         RE: The Cast   SurvivorBlows     07-08-08     8  
             RE: The Cast   Snidget     07-09-08     20  
         RE: The Cast   Pretty_Kitty     07-10-08     25  
     RE: The Cast   Colonel Zoidberg     07-10-08     24  
   RE: The Cast   mia rules18     07-08-08     4  
   RE: The Cast   nailbone     07-08-08     6  
   RE: The Cast   Buggy     07-08-08     9  
   RE: The Cast   Ahtumbreez     07-08-08     10  
   RE: The Cast   Tishy     07-08-08     11  
     RE: The Cast   frisky     07-09-08     12  
         RE: The Cast   Tishy     07-09-08     13  
             TRISH!   Buggy     07-09-08     14  
             RE: The Cast   DearAbby     07-09-08     15  
         RE: The Cast   Wacko Jacko     07-14-08     26  
   RE: The Cast   samboohoo     07-09-08     16  
     RE: The Cast   Snidget     07-09-08     17  
     RE: The Cast   Tishy     07-09-08     18  
     RE: The Cast   LostAddict     07-09-08     19  
   14th HG?   tribephyl     07-09-08     21  
   Crossword Puzzle   aquariaqueen     07-09-08     22  
   An article about some contestants   Rebel Crown     07-10-08     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •