The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rob works for the morning show!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wantstorun 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wantstorun Click to send private message to wantstorun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"rob works for the morning show!"
I saw a preview for a new segment- Rob now works for the Early Show! He goes around the country helping people solve problems. Given how he used (and needed) people around the world to help him and Amber, I wonder if could really be of help to other people!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rob works for the morning show! theamazingrace 01-03-06 1
   RE: rob works for the morning show! Earl Colby Pottinger 01-04-06 2
   RE: rob works for the morning show! zipperhead 01-04-06 3
       RE: rob works for the morning show! bystander 01-04-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

theamazingrace 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theamazingrace Click to send private message to theamazingrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: rob works for the morning show!"
The guy and his wife earned over a million plus on tv game shows and still no respect.

How much do you make?

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: rob works for the morning show!"
In major sense I also agree with you. Personally I hated all the extra help Rob got, but it also was clear to me that when he did not have outside help that Rob can be a very good thinker on his feet.

(1) Rob rocked in the book moving. He organized what books and how to stack them before they even started filling the dolly.

That is the type of person you need to run a project.

(2) Rob ability to convince people to do what he wants even when they are hostile to him personally was clear in the eating contest.

Just who you need on your side when facing down some big-wig.

(3) Rob always tries to show friendly face to people (not the other racers, the people of the country he was in) to keep friction down.

Again the type of person you need to help people who are too busy yelling at each other to hear what the other side is saying.

=============================================================

Dislike Rob just like me if you want, but I also think he would be great in do this type of show. Admit to his abilities too!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-04-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: rob works for the morning show!"
... earned over a million plus on tv game shows...

Do you realize how ironic that statement is?

... and still no respect.

Sorry, but I don't respect anyone based on their income.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-04-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: rob works for the morning show!"
I agree with you Zipperhead. I work for some people who make a sh!tload more money than I but I have no respect for many of them. Many of them are arrogant phoquetards (I hope I spelled that correctly) who feel omniscient(not omnicent). There are more important things in life than bags of money, and bags of money alone don't gain you respect.

(but if you have some extra I'm always looking for a new best friend)

"...an educated, erudite, socially polished and a very accomplished example of upper crust society" - Kingfish

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •