The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole's warning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-01, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole's warning"
Nicole has been given an official warning for breaking the rules of the contract. She was threatening and intimidating Will. If anyone was watching the web cams lastnight they caught the incident. Nicole has lost it. She was scarier than Justin ever was. She was threatening Will with what she would do to him if he ever puts her and Hardy up for nomination. She reminded him she has spent 7 years in juvie and she can be violent. She said the guards would have to come in and take her out because she'd kill Will. She said she would take her chef's knife and slit his wrists and she would chop his head off and sh!t down his neck. That was some of the milder things she said to him. But she was like a wild woman that has gone psycho. This morning BB called Nicole to the DR and spoke to her about her behaviour. They read back word for word what she had said to Will. She says she is very embarressed and she is really worried this will all be showed on TV to all her fans. BB also claimed they have a problem with Nicole's language and she can't say a sentence without cursing. So they suggested she try and go 24 hours without swearing. She told the rest of the HG she is challenging them to not swear for 24 hours either.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole's warning Drive My Car 08-27-01 1
 RE: Nicole's warning rameses 08-27-01 2
 RE: Nicole's warning LadyT 08-27-01 3
   RE: Nicole's warning Loree 08-27-01 4
 RE: Nicole's warning AresMars 08-28-01 5
 RE: Nicole's warning bluejackethockey 08-31-01 6
   RE: Nicole's warning spacey 09-01-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole's warning"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-01 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

Wow Loree!!
Thanks for the heads up! That is amazing ( but not unbeiveable)
This changes everything. By the way, I think they are all losing it at this point ( no excuse for her behavior) The stress is bringing out more of who they really are.
Wouldn't it be crazy to find out that the Evil Will is the sanest one there?

Nice to see you back!

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-27-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole's warning"

Whoa!!! That chick is scary! So how does CBS justify not evicting her from the house after a scene like that?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-01, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole's warning"
Will was acting like it was no big deal. I have a feeling that the next HOH contest will be a little in Will's favor, since Bunky is most likely the next one out. BB would want Will to put Nicole and Hardy up to create more controversey. That would equal ratings for them. If that happens, its no secret that Monica would vote Nicole out.

On another note, Will got a couple banners today. One said Will is America's Heartthrob and the other said Jury prefers W over N/H in final two.
-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole's warning"
They got a 3rd banner today. It said

"America Loves Will Bunky Monica"

Both Nicole and Hardy commented that America hates them.

Here is an article on Nicole's warning:

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/aug27_bigbrother-can.html

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-01, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole's warning"
I think NicHole is applying for psycho b!tch Shannnons position at Belview.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-01, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nicole's warning"
more evidence of producer manipulation -

when krisco got booted & julie asked if she knew why marky-marc got booted -- she had no idea.

double standard & psycho nic-hole should've gotten the same

bjh

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nicole's warning"
I agree whole heartedly with you BJH!!!

How can they justify keeping her on the show. She is
still threatening Will. Blaming him for all her
problems. That place is full of mirrors, you think
she might actually look in one.

She is really flipping out now. They have her on drugs.

Where did they find all these people? Are they the rejects
for the Jerry Springer show?

Spacey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •