The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gilmore Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gilmore Girls"
Anyone else a big fan? I love this show.

Last night, Rory telling her date about the "urine mints"! Priceless.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gilmore Girls Ahtumbreez 10-24-03 1
   RE: Gilmore Girls AugustGirl 10-25-03 3
 RE: Gilmore Girls Silvergirl1 10-25-03 2
   RE: Gilmore Girls AugustGirl 10-25-03 4
       RE: Gilmore Girls Silvergirl1 10-26-03 5
           RE: Gilmore Girls AugustGirl 10-26-03 6
               RE: Gilmore Girls buckeyegirl 11-05-03 7
                   RE: Gilmore Girls AugustGirl 11-05-03 8
                   RE: Gilmore Girls ashleybfogg 11-23-03 13
 Hopelessly addicted... tvgeek401 11-23-03 9
   RE: Hopelessly addicted... ashleybfogg 11-23-03 10
   RE: Hopelessly addicted... Steen 11-23-03 11
       Emily Gilmore ashleybfogg 11-23-03 12
 RE: Gilmore Girls Loree 11-30-03 14
   RE: Gilmore Girls AugustGirl 11-30-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
AG - I like this show too, my better half hates it, says the machine gun paced speech gets on his last nerve. I thought I got on his last nerve, but oh well . Anyway, I am master of the tv so he has to watch.
And I have a crush on Luke.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

10-25-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Luke! Yeah. He's pretty cool in a scruffy, grumpy way.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gilmore Girls"

Hey, AG! I love this show, too! The talk of urine mints had me laughing. I could relate to the awkward date all too well.

I love the characters and the witty banter. I might start taping it, because there is so much dialogue and inveriably someone will ask me a question while the show is on and I will miss something.

10-25-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Howdy SG!

My dream is to be a witty as the GG. Of course, the reality of my life is I have far too many "urine mint" conversations. Oh well.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gilmore Girls"

I think it's impossible to be that glib in real life, unless you are posting to a message board and have time to think before you post.

That reminds me of my first date with DH. I started talking about the lame incident where a co-worker of mine got suspended with pay for bringing a gun into work. It was awkward and I wondered why I started talking about such a down subject, but we had known each other for 2 years before we went out, so he didn't really mind.

Silvergirl

Anyone want to clam up with me?

10-26-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Having had far too many "foot-in-mouth" incidents, I've learned it's a better strategy to listen twice as long as I speak. Unfortunately, being genetically inclined to stick my foot in my big fat mouth, it's easier said than done.

On a good note, I've been told I'm entertaining to have a conversation with. I guess in the long run that's a good thing. I think.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
I've just started watching it-I refused to watch it for the longest time because it took the timespot of my beloved Roswell. It's actually quite charming and entertaining...Do any of you watch One Tree Hill that comes on after it? I started watching it because of Moria Kelley and Craig Sheffer (sp) and was shocked that it's actually as good, if not better then the O.C.

Another Fabulous Kyngsladye Creation
"The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a single step."
-Confucious

11-05-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Bummer that it's on at 9pm. The 9pm time slot at my house on Tuesday is dedicated to "24". Love "24"!

But, will try to catch OTH when "24" isn't on, cuz if buckeyegirl says it good, then it's good!

*waves* to buckeyegirl

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-23-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Roswell was the best.
Someday I'll write a treatise on all the great shows that were ruined by the idiot network programmers that moved them to asinine time slots.

Roswell was hot.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hopelessly addicted..."
to Gilmore Girls.

I have been religiously watching since the beginning and have been getting crap from my friends because of it. I even started bawling when my vcr didn't record one episode.

my dad hates the fast talking, too, and we all have to hear about it every week.

*J Slice is my hero!*

11-23-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hopelessly addicted..."
I love it too. my roomie thinks it a chick show, but many of my guy friends like it. My bestfriend has 3 daughters and their relationship Is that good, so Î scoff at the peeps that say it's not realistic.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hopelessly addicted..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-03 AT 07:41 PM (EST)

My dad laughs at the fast talking, and Emily Gilmore. He'll be sitting at the computer as I watch the show and he'll just start laughing and be like "Now who does that sound like?" (Emily sounds like ALL my relatives on his side)

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

11-23-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
12. "Emily Gilmore"
Thank goodness my mom was nothing like her! But she did have a way of saying (I always thought on purpose) things in front of people that embarassed me. My best friend's mom is so like Emily, though. She and I laugh about it all the time. (maybe that's one of the reasons my friend is so tight with her daughters!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Oh I love this show. I watch it every week. But I don't want to see Lorelai end up with her dad's new partner.

11-30-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Gilmore Girls"
Oh, no. Not him! He's slimey. I want her to end up with Luke. Or at least I don't want Luke to get back with Nicole.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •