The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down"
I used to be happy down, trickle down, happy happy trickling down on happy was I then. A shift occurred, we all concurred as it recurred on happy Kurds eating happy happy down trickle down eating happy curds and whey. Along came a spider who down trickled down happy happy trickled down and scared Ronald Reagan away. And down trickled down the nothing happy nothing nothing nevermore, Elsinore. Quoth the raven, down trickle down never happy never more more happy trickle happy trickle down nevermore. And I used to be happy trickle down happy happy nevermore.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down desert_rhino 07-07-01 1
 RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down VampKira 07-07-01 2
 RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down samiam 07-07-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-01, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down"
Any of you ex-vinyl-heads remember tapping the turntable to get past a skip? Add a generous does of Thorazine to that, and I think Dave will be A-OK!

-- JV

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-01, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down"
*stares wide eyed at Slurp*

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC(CW) Happy Trickle Down"
Uh, Sherpa? Time to take the BLUE pill, ok? *grin*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •