The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 Bootee Prediction..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 Bootee Prediction..."
OK, another week, another time to make some predictions...

First off, logically, with only six survivors and only two Kucha left, Colby, Keith, and Tina no longer have any need to keep Amber in the game -- she's a bit of a wild card at this point, and an uncertainty that they no longer need. So if their plan isn't to target her tonight, then you really have to question their overall game strategy. With that decided, then the only remaining questions are will Amber survive their likely attack by: 1) winning immunity, or 2) changing sides, joining with Liz and Rodger, and then targeting either Colby or Keith (both of which would lose to Amber in any voting tiebreaker)

In Survivor 1, the Final Six Immunity Challenge was the famous Colleen/Kelly balance-in-the-water competition, a challenge that didn't necessarily favor the strong, and therefore would seem to be good news re: Amber winning. However, given the other evidence out there, as well as her performance in Survivor 2's similar Week 7 stand-on-a-platform challenge, we don't see Amber winning this challenge. Will this be Liz's week? ...or maybe Keith's return to glory? Ah, who cares, as long as it's not Amber, without knowing many details of any week's IC, the obvious favorite for every week would seem to be Colby, but we'll go with the sentimental pick and guess Liz -- hey, if we keep picking her, maybe she'll win one of these times!

So having decided that Amber doesn't win immunity, the only question that remains is whether she joins with Liz and Rodger and targets Colby or Keith (either of which who she'd be able to beat in any 3-3 tiebreakers). We also don't see this happening, since after the receiving votes from Liz and Rodger last week, she might feel that the devil you know is better than the one you don't, plus, combined with the her already low morale, miserable weather and living conditions (yes, we believe that the flood is real and the camp will be washed away) and her general clueless gameplan, we don't see Amber pulling off such a master stroke move and riding into the Final Three with Liz and Rodger. Another reason we consider this unlikely is the good likelihood of Colby winning immunity -- if Colby wins immunity then Keith would be the only remaining target that a Liz/Rodger/Amber group could target and still defeat a Colby/Tina/Keith group that would be targeting Amber. ...but given Liz and Rodger's refusal to vote for Keith last week -- when he would seem to have been the more likely target than Amber -- we don't see Liz or Rodger agreeing to join with Amber to target Keith, only Colby.

Therefore both of Amber's survival options fail to come to pass and she is voted out with either three votes (or possibly even five if Liz and Rodger continue their strategy of the previous week)

Re: the "jungle rope" reward challenge and it's overnight horseback ride reward -- it looks like we saw this challenge last season when it was Colleen's reward challenge win, and therefore we see no reason why Amber or Liz might not win it this time, but based on the video footage out there, it would seem to be a toss-up between Amber and Colby. ...and given some other possible info we've seen, it looks like it's more likely to be Colby, (and possibly setting the stage for his upcoming departure as the remaining contestants begin to realize just how much of a physical threat he really is)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 ... SurvivorBlows 04-12-01 1
   RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 ... Dalton 04-12-01 2
       To Dalton AyatollahKhomeini 04-12-01 3
           RE: To Dalton Dalton 04-12-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-01, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 Bootee Prediction..."
Woops, in the the write-up above forgot to mention that since our basic premise for tonight's possible scenarios (pending immunity results) are all predicated on a likely Colby/Amber showdown, COLBY would obviously be our alternative pick to Amber.

...and just to clarify, we've been leading toward an Amber selection for a few days now, if you read the boards there should be a post or two indicating such, so neither the Boston Herald (I still can't believe of all the papers in the country to possibly have a source...) or The Brain Trust picks were a factor in the decision -- but it doesn't hurt our confidence now knowing that they have the same predictions in mind.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 11 Bootee Prediction..."
Webby, thank you, thank you, thank you....AMBER!! YES!

I haven't read the voting thread yet (4:23/cdt) but have
scanned through to make my List of voting trends. Imagine
my delight when Volmel (#98), Kokoro (#101), Flying
Squirrel (#16), DivaByTheSea (#44) and wait for it.....
tada....
AYA K (#49) all voted for AMBER.

And now my courageous Webmaster opines and makes it final
(for me; that is!).

All of this incessant "Liz makes final 2" is driving me
nuts frankly, lol.

Truth is *I* I want Rodger booted tonight because I want
to see the cute lil shoe-designer without the protection
of Daddy Joe....let her show some "spunk" for cripe sakes!!

But I will settle for Amber getting the E-11 boot because
...well the obvious, she is LAME and useless at this point.

I posted about 2 weeks ago...wait until Colby wins
3 Immunity Challenges in a ROW and then look around for
who is left standing in camp. Colby won IC last week.
If he wins IC in E-ll tonight and in E-12 next week....
don't say you guys weren't warned, hehe.

If I had any advice for the Colbster, at this point,
it would be to
QUIT winning the RC's...
it's just tickin' people off!!

My best outcome for S2 is that Colby and Tina are the
FINAL TWO. Then I really wouldn't care which one of
them wins.

Dalton

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-12-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "To Dalton"
>And now my courageous Webmaster opines and makes it final
>(for me; that is!).

Ahh, then it's time to vote, Dalton! Polls close in one hour!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To Dalton"
>>And now my courageous Webmaster opines and makes it final
>>(for me; that is!).
>
>Ahh, then it's time to vote,
>Dalton! Polls close in
>one hour!

OK, voted post #114....but remember I am Central Time.
Anyways, I think it was within 3 minutes of your post
here and one minute short of the ?"eastern"? deadline.

WHEW....when I clicked back to Topics you had not
said "voting is closed" so I think I got my $2. bet
down before the window slammed shut. Now all I have
to do is worry for the next hour and forty minutes
that Colby is saved from the boot.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •