The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Elimination!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Elimination!"
I think Janae will go for sure, she should have been gone twice already! If she gets thru again, then she has a lot of young fans out there!
I personally would vote out Scott, and Travis probably will go, although I love his smile and dancing! He's a long shot!
Constantine sucked, I can't stand Simon, but he's right, that was a bad Sting impression! In a bar, that would have sounded alright, but he is up against some powerful vocals, you gotta do better than that!
I actually missed the first singer last night, the girl Simon has a crush on. How did she do? What did the judges say?
And everyone seems to love Jessica? 'Cept me! She is weird to look at, she has no neck!
Oh well, should be an interesting and emotional cut tonight!
I hope no one cries, expect Mikalah, she's so annoying, who cares if she cries. She sounds like "The Nanny" when she talks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Elimination! Tifany 03-09-05 1
   RE: Final Elimination! aquariaqueen 03-09-05 2
 Duplicate topic Bebo 03-09-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tifany 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tifany Click to send private message to Tifany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Elimination!"
I think in the final elimination we will see Travis, Scott, Janae and Mikalah be leaving....THANK GOD.

Mikalah is annoying and picks songs that are awful for her voice
Janae is a robot on stage and I dont really think she can sing well enough to be at this level of the competition
Scott shouldnt have made it this far at all
Travis committed suicide with the song he did the other night even though he does seem to have potential

We'll all see tonight though, weirder things have happened

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Elimination!"
I certainly understand Janae and Mikayla.....
Simon commented about her doing stuff too old for her.....

Now think about this as a song selection for her, Stray Cats' "Sexy and Seventeen". Whaddya think?

She could pull off the age thing, get a little saucy and spunky with it, and I think she could make it her own.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Duplicate topic"
I'm locking this as a duplicate, since there's already are threads speculating on the boy and girl boots for this week on page one. I encourage you to join in the existing discussions before starting a new thread. Thanks.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •