The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Girl boot speculation--3/08"
My picks to go:

Janae (A train wreck)
Mikalah (Still not impressed)

Will go:

Lindsey (No personality)
Janae (Surely America is smart enough to remember last year's crop of cringe-worthy finalists)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 BriarRosie 03-09-05 1
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 Tifany 03-09-05 2
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 nailbone 03-09-05 3
   RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 mrc 03-09-05 4
       RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 nailbone 03-09-05 7
           RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 mrc 03-09-05 12
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 emydi 03-09-05 5
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 badger 03-09-05 6
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 Fishercat 03-09-05 8
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 Tahj 03-09-05 9
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 DearAbby 03-09-05 10
   RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 dkay1211 03-09-05 19
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 Devious Weasel 03-09-05 11
   RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 mrc 03-09-05 13
   RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 geg6 03-09-05 17
 Janay and Amanda lovwigglesworth 03-09-05 14
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 uberspoon 03-09-05 15
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 crouilla 03-09-05 16
 RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08 chick 03-09-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I have different picks. Well, one the same, but some different.

I think Janay will go. She was awful. I wasn't thrilled
with Amanda's performance, either. Those are the two I
wish would go.

The next "iffy" two would be Lindsay and Mikalah, but I think
the judges blatant pleas might keep them around this week.

I threw a bunch of votes at Lindsay, because I want to hear
her find a song that suits her.

Finally, the final 12 will be next week.

Tifany 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tifany Click to send private message to Tifany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I think that Janay and Mikalah will go tonight. Janay seems like shes a robot when she gets up there and she really cant sing all that well. Mikalah, well, I think she has some potential but she picks songs that are not appealling to the younger teenagers that are in her fan base. I actually found myself flipping through channels during her performance once I got half way through it. They will be gone tonight.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Janay and Mikalah SHOULD go, in the worst kinda way.

But I'm afraid it's gonna be Amanda and Lindsay.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

03-09-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
You don't have crushes on those two, do ya, Boner?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Amanda, of course!! Lindsey, no. My other would be Carrie.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

03-09-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
No, no, no! You misunderstood the two I referred to--I meant Jessica.

Waiting to see if Boner gets my lame-oh joke.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Should go: Janay and Amanda

Will go: Vonzell and Lindsey

But only Carrie, Jessica and Nadia have any chance of going farther than the top 8 in the finals... so it really doesn't matter.

and Mikalah... she sang through her nose again... I kept wanted to hit to knock the song out of her mouth...Simon was right, she is picking "old" songs not suited for her...and she is def. no Barbra...

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
should go:
janay
amanda or mikalah

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I see the actual vote in a very similar fashion to the men in regard to the vote outs. I think there are three in notable danger. There are a few (Carrie, Jessica, Nadia) who shouldn't even have to come, and a couple (Vonzell, Mikayla) who appeal to enough people to not be true threat to leave (but still in minor danger). That leaves Lindsey, Amanda, and Janay. Janay is the Travis of the female bracket for me, meaning that barring a miracle, she should already be on the flight home. Lindsey and Amanda are the Anthony and Scott, meaning I think one of those two are the other one to go home, I just don't know which. If I had to choose, I'd say Lindsey, although I'd prefer Amanda.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I hate it when Simon predicts that someone will definitely make it to the finals. That could set up the "they are safe so I won't vote" scenario. I voted several times for Carrie because he said she make to the finals no matter what.

Moves courtesy of Syren

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I see Janay and Mikalah leaving. At least, that's the two who SHOULD be leaving.

And did it seem to anyone else like Paula was almost begging Janay's fans to call in for her?!

dkay1211 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dkay1211 Click to send private message to dkay1211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I agree...Paula was doing that and it really ticked me off...Janay should be long gone and it may be Paula's fault if we are stuck with her for another week.....
Mikalah has worked my nerves from day one...I wish Lindsey would pick a suitable song, because I think she could kick butt if she did....

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Should: Janay and Mikalah
Will: Amanda and Lindsay

Winner of the Camille Velasco Least Happy To Be Here Award: Janay

03-09-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
Winner of the Camille Velasco Least Happy To Be Here Award: Janay

*snort*

The Weasel amuses me!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
>Should: Janay and Mikalah
>Will: Amanda and Lindsay

If I have to endure Fran Drescher one more second, I swear I'll...I'll...I'll...

yell a lot.

>Winner of the Camille Velasco Least
>Happy To Be Here Award:
>Janay

Bwahahahahaha! Dweez, you funny!

I'm such a slut for the blues.
Rodents with fedoras are witty.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Janay and Amanda"
There were two females who did...(looking for the nice word here)..not so good last night. And they were Janay and Mikalah. Unfortunately one of them has so many fans she probably could have just passed gas and still be making it into the final 12, so that leaves us with just one obvious ouster. Janae.
Three females did really well; Nadia, Jessica, and to a lesser extent Carrie. But as someone said already, these three probably could have not even shown up and still got enough votes to make it through.
So that leaves the second lowest votes to between Amanda, Lindsey, and Vonzell. Amanda's is the performance that was the weakest of the three in my own opinion so I am going to guess her. But it really could be any of the three.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
SHOULD GO:
1.Janay
2.Amanda

WILL GO:
1.Amanda
2.Lindsey

ALT: Vonzell

i'm telling y'all...Janay did something right in a past life. if she has sucked this hard up until now and hasn't gotten the boot, I fully expect her "singing like i'm riding the bumper cars at the county fair" stylings to grace the top 12 next week.
But, i hope i'm wrong...even moreso about Lindsey- who has a voice i actually do like.

crouilla 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crouilla Click to send private message to crouilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
I would say Janay is definitely gone (that's a given). Second would be Amanda, Lindsey, or Mikalah.

I actually liked Mikalah at first (her reaction to going to the top 32 was really sweet), but now she gets on my nerves. She totally reminds me of Janice from Friends. If she went, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chick Click to send private message to chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Girl boot speculation--3/08"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

Janay should go, but I'm afraid that she may have some rabid teenie-bopper fans out there. She should've been out week 1, but someone keeps getting her through. I'll be shocked to see Nadia, Carrie or Jessica go. They're a lock, IMO. I think Mikayla will be safe, even though she annoys me. It's down to Vonzell, Amanda and Lindsey.

Should be Janay and Amanda, but will probably be Amanda and Lindsey.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •