The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gaghan kids reaction at the end"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gaghan kids reaction at the end"
Now I know everyone thought pretty highly of the Gaghans - especially the kids. Anyone else notice they both kids (or at least Carissa) went and jumped into the arms of one of the Linz boys? Makes me feel good about who won - they clearly had established a friendship there. I have always felt kids have a great innate sense of people in general - and if Carissa and Billy managed to make a good bond with the Linzs, I'm very HAPPY about them winning.

I can't see them giving mama weaver a hug had they won!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 i think... cqvenus 12-14-05 1
   RE: i think... Denalio 12-17-05 2
       Upon further review... Cygnus X1 12-17-05 3
           RE: Upon further review... indy42 12-25-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "i think..."

... they would have. at least, i like to believe they would have, simply because they seem like genuinely good kids, and their parents probably told them they should be good sports and congratulate the winner, no matter who the winner turned out to be.

~ cq

at least i hope

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-17-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: i think..."
I am not sure WHO it was Carissa ran too -- where I was watching, we thought it was Rachel of the Weavers! (!?) and I even asked to rewind the tape because I was surprised. And it still seems unlikely, but it shows Carissa running up to someone with a dark shirt. The two people wearing dark shirts on that stage were one of the Linz boys and Rachel (or was it Rebecca)

I am personally still leaning toward it being the Linz boy, but the other people in the room were certain, based on positioning on the platform, that it was Rachel Weaver! On the fanatics forum, there is another post about this where the poster says Carissa ran to Rachel Weaver too....

I could not convince my neighbors who taped the show to look at this part again that evening, so I wonder if anyone else was able to determine this for sure!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Upon further review..."
Carissa ran up into Rachel's arms on the mat.

Denalio is not charged with a timeout.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-25-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Upon further review..."
Also the Gaghans weren't one of the teams with the weaver problem. That was Aiello, Schroeder, Paolo, Godlewski, and Linz.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •